13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
harvin said:
We are all trying to fit theories to explain the actions, or lack thereof, of an government agency :) - the results would be known only when we get AORs.

Wayne,
One question about your theory, how does it account for 1122s getting cashed in first week of october, if august/september are yet to be processed and it must be well beyond the cap?

Given that they have stated it is all FIFO, it is really puzzling for some of the other apps are withheld without being cashed or returned!
Afaik all applications are checked at the completeness check stage that CAP is not yet full, else they won't bother sending them for eligibility review. The CAP for 1122s (which IMO have passed eligiblity review) is in the 700s, as soon as this reaches 1000 they will not accept any more 1122 FSW1 applications - and the applications which are in between completeness check and eligiblity review will be rejected and the fees (eventually) refunded.

Hopefully we may have a more accurate picture at the end of next week if the first AORs start rolling in.

Wayne.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Even if guys are comparing the AOR response of the may and june people and expecting the same to the post june 26 cases,do remember that the may and june people got AOR's saying submit IELTS, Copies of this and that. We have mostly send them all and so they will require more time to go thru that and our AOR's will not be having that content. So the timeline of may and june guys may not have much relevance to our AOR's timeline.
Cheers

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Going by Kolhapuri's theory, could FEE PAYMENT be the NEW 1st AOR in the post 26/06 age??? This would make sense if CIO then sends the complete package to specific VO and they continue the process of checking ref letters, requesting PCC for those not already included, and finally requesting Meds. Is it likely that could keep someone busy for 33 weeks? Hmmmm?

C

Cam1234

Pippin said:
It is very hard to continue daily in a situation that is completely out of your control and I think this forum provides a vital place for all to share ideas and let off steam. I've been amazed by the attitudes shown here and can only think that Canada is very lucky to be attracting such an intelligent, resourceful, and caring group of people!
In the spirit of helping one another, I would like to create a group. I realize some older posters have already taken steps towards this, but unfortunately I was not here. Those of us who are lucky enough to get the PR Visa (and I pray that I am in that group), will face a challenging time initially after landing. There will be legal matters to take care of, employment matters, housing matters, etc. If we can form a group that meets on a regular basis, we can share our experiences and knowledge and help each other.

I am hoping to get to the Toronto region, if there are others going there who would like to take part in this gathering, please in-box me (send a private message) your emails. I will create a list to contact everyone. Most of us here have applied around the same time and will hopefully get our landing papers together... it only makes sense to meet once we are there to help each other...

United we stand :)

I will post this message every now and then as the months go by for others who are interested to join. I hope some of you find value in what I am proposing.

Take care and God Bless,
Cam

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Please add me to the list

Application received by CIO: 22/10/2010
FSW2, arranged employment for those currently in Canada.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Coffee said:
I just called CIO at +1.613.944.4000

it took an agent a while to verify my postal and residential addresses, phone numbers and zip codes, then she put me on hold and after a while said it would be around [size=10pt]33[/size] weeks from now before I can hear anything :'( the eligibility review was not complete and she found no record and said it was in process. she was verifying data against my file when asking questions, don't know if she used my actual paper application, scan copy or data input in the system, but she was going one detail after another until I was verified as a true applicant.

this is different to other forumers who were told eligibility was completed to end of August (mine was received 3 August 2010). 33 weeks means around 8 months... what a shave-off, just for AOR to be issued...

I was happy I was not treated like other friend who spoke with 'teacher-like' agent ('remember what I told you' attitude...)

I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can i say? Just take it easy, my friend!
What is the connection between the eligibility is not complete and it is in process???
Maybe she means you passed the eligibility review and will be transfered to the next level of eligibility in your VO???
and that's why she said: in-process.
I hope she meant that.

[color=red]WE WANT OUR AORs!!!! WHAT IS GOING ON INSIDE THE CIC?????????
GIVE SOME ATTENTION TO POST JUNE APPLICANTS. THE PROCESS OF APPLYING HAS BEEN MADE HARDER SO DON"T MAKE IT MUCH HARDER FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:'( :'( :'(
[/color
]

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
hi everyone! anyone here who's visa office is MANILA? i need your opinion on this: should i submit 2 sets of forms for NS office and Manila office? we have 2 checklist,one from ns and one from manila. both checklists contains PR forms, schedule 1,3,etc. i'm confused if i have to submit one on each visa office.i am from the june 26 applicants.pls help

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
crissy225 said:
hi everyone! anyone here who's visa office is MANILA? i need your opinion on this: should i submit 2 sets of forms for NS office and Manila office? we have 2 checklist,one from ns and one from manila. both checklists contains PR forms, schedule 1,3,etc. i'm confused if i have to submit one on each visa office.i am from the june 26 applicants.pls help
What i did is i just submiited all the documents in 1 set . The application form and then the VO requirements like COE and Job description, BC, TOR, IELTS , POF, pics, coz i think after cic review it they will be the one who will forward all the documents in our behalf since they have the orig copies of our documents...

jignesh79

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Markham
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2010
Med's Request
22-March-2011
LANDED..........
Landed on 10-September-2011
Coffee said:
I just called CIO at +1.613.944.4000

it took an agent a while to verify my postal and residential addresses, phone numbers and zip codes, then she put me on hold and after a while said it would be around [size=10pt]33[/size] weeks from now before I can hear anything :'( the eligibility review was not complete and she found no record and said it was in process. she was verifying data against my file when asking questions, don't know if she used my actual paper application, scan copy or data input in the system, but she was going one detail after another until I was verified as a true applicant.

this is different to other forumers who were told eligibility was completed to end of August (mine was received 3 August 2010). 33 weeks means around 8 months... what a shave-off, just for AOR to be issued...

I was happy I was not treated like other friend who spoke with 'teacher-like' agent ('remember what I told you' attitude...)
Hi,

Similar experience here. I called yesterday. Agent checked my details ( name, DOB, Address, Country of origin) and then she told me that, you have to wait for 33 weeks before you can hear anything from us.
My application was received on 26th august. She checked the details and told me it is being processed. When i asked for client ID , she said she dont have any reference no. as of now.

snipper

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
MNL
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application form BS 7.0
Is that what they called faster immigration process?? you just have to wait for 33weeks or 8 months before you hear anything from them??

Temasek

Jul 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
5 Aug 11 [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/canadai.gif/][IMG]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2743/canadai.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Seems like they are singing a different tune every other day! Makes one wonder whether they really know what’s happening (could be if they are temps or the call center is out-sourced), or are merely just buying time, or even worse trying their best to get us off their back!!

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
snipper said:
Is that what they called faster immigration process?? you just have to wait for 33weeks or 8 months before you hear anything from them??
Hey, what happened to the "FAST TRACK APPLICATION"? now, we will be waiting for 33 weeks? I have a friend who applied last year and took her just 6 months to process everything. Oh Meeeeennnnn!!!

carl128

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2010 and received 08-09-2010; PER received 08-03-2011
AOR Received.
March 31, 2011
IELTS Request
Feb 25, 2011
File Transfer...
RBVO-April1, 2011
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
May 31, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2011
Cappuccino said:
Very well said :) I don't think anybody is trying to say their opinion is better, clearly both sets of reasoning have various merits. I just think both schools of thought are trying to prevent the other from thinking it is the only valid one ;)

I am sure once the AORs start coming and we get file numbers and all that kind of jazz, that things will be clearer.

Wayne.
I agree with you wayne, I hope that were just doing this discussion to make us busy (waiting is boring) and informed on the development. At the end of the day, everything that we discussed here are all THEORIES (because of the new system) and CIC has the final word. I hope and pray that AORs will arrive soon. ;D

archbiggy

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, planning to send my application soon. How will we know if our applications are received already?

moksh2k7

Oct 19, 2010
S.NO. NAME NOC DATE RCVD VOFFICE STATUS
1- Noolan 3112 19th July London
2- Inexperienced 1122 N/Delhi
3- Temasek 1122 30th July Singapore
4- Coffee 1122 3rd Aug Moscow
5- Canada121 1122 N/Delhi
6- Moksh 0631 17th july Nova Scotia