+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

M

meialua

noolan said:
Yes.. I am one of them......No news at all....application received on the 19th of July......paying via CC..
Hi,
I am one of the as well. I called them and they told me to wait a bit longer (about one week or so) to know the status of my application. They are reviewing applications up to 2nd september.

Noolan, I am sure if you call they will tell you something. My app. was received 25th August so yours is earlier.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
There you go :)

(1) Getting educational trascripts under university sealed envelop ? What exactly is the meaning of it ? what is the way to get it ? My educational is from three different universities . ( University of Rajasthan , Jaipur , IGNOU & ICFAI University New Delhi ) Any one have idea of any university how to get educational trascripts under university sealed envelop from these universities ?

In the ND VO checklist, they have mentioned original transcripts in university sealed envelopes, yes, but this means any transcripts coming from the university are considered to be originals. Usually in some countries, the university people print out a new consolidated transcript for all years of study together and put them in a university envelope and seal it against the back of the envelope to ensure the cover is not tampered with. But in India, universities are reluctant to do the same and all they do is ask the students to photocopy their original transcripts and degrees and then they attest them against verifying the originals. Then they will put them in an envelope and seal it at the back as required. If this process is followed, the transcripts inside the sealed envelopes are as good as originals

(2) What are the exact documents required from my Employer ?

For you and your spouse or common-law partner:
•notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:
•business/company registration documents,
•proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
•balance sheets,
•income tax returns, and/or
•proof of your licence to practice (if you are a private practitioner)
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

(3) 3131 is fall under FSW1 or FSW2 ?

All priority occupations under the 29 list will have to go under FSW1, unless you have an arranged employment(in which case it will be FSW2)

(4) Do i need to send Proof of Fund with application ? If yes then what is way & how to present it to CIO ?

Yes you need to send the proof of funds to the CIO, it can be
•current bank certification letter; or
•evidence of savings balance; or
•fixed or time deposit statements.

(5) Is it possible to that my OLD application & New Application run parallely ? When should i withdraw my OLD application ?

I guess you can do that once they ask for the extra documentation from VO. Not sure though.

(6) Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

My guess is 25 for you the degrees are UGC approved

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
There is no hope in running a race if you don't hope to win... I've been told that I will lose the race even if i reach first... But i still want to hope... I still want to run... until I drop down, for the last time... a secret, silhouette runner......IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS...

Let's keep the fire on guys :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Alex/Amro,

Please could you add a person to the tracker?

Name: Sharavanan; Fsw1, Noc code: 6241, Application recieved by cic at 7th august 2010, mode of payment: SBI- BD,

His forum user id is sara14

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

M

meialua

Pippin said:
Yes Wayne...I can say that up to several weeks ago, the bank confirmed the BD had not been encashed. The app was recv'd by CIO on 26 July and it has not been returned. Noolan has a similar story with CC and app recv'd 19 July.
I paid by CC and my bank says there is not rejected transaction on my CC.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Indira,

Many many thanks for your quick reply.

Regards,

Mayank

indira_prab said:
There you go :)

(1) Getting educational trascripts under university sealed envelop ? What exactly is the meaning of it ? what is the way to get it ? My educational is from three different universities . ( University of Rajasthan , Jaipur , IGNOU & ICFAI University New Delhi ) Any one have idea of any university how to get educational trascripts under university sealed envelop from these universities ?

In the ND VO checklist, they have mentioned original transcripts in university sealed envelopes, yes, but this means any transcripts coming from the university are considered to be originals. Usually in some countries, the university people print out a new consolidated transcript for all years of study together and put them in a university envelope and seal it against the back of the envelope to ensure the cover is not tampered with. But in India, universities are reluctant to do the same and all they do is ask the students to photocopy their original transcripts and degrees and then they attest them against verifying the originals. Then they will put them in an envelope and seal it at the back as required. If this process is followed, the transcripts inside the sealed envelopes are as good as originals

(2) What are the exact documents required from my Employer ?

For you and your spouse or common-law partner:
•notarized employment contracts from your present and past employers, accompanied by an English or French translation
•original and up-to-date letters of reference from your past and current employers. Letters must be written on company letterhead and show the company's full address, telephone and fax numbers, and be stamped with the company's official seal.
Letters must include all of the following information:
•the specific period of your employment with the company
•the positions you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
•your main responsibilities and duties in each position
•your total annual salary plus benefits
•the signature of your immediate supervisor or the personnel officer of the company
•a business card of the person signing
If you have experience as a self-employed person, provide copies of:
•business/company registration documents,
•proof of business conducted with clients (invoices, bills, client references)
•balance sheets,
•income tax returns, and/or
•proof of your licence to practice (if you are a private practitioner)
If you cannot provide a reference from your current employer, provide a written explanation.

(3) 3131 is fall under FSW1 or FSW2 ?

All priority occupations under the 29 list will have to go under FSW1, unless you have an arranged employment(in which case it will be FSW2)

(4) Do i need to send Proof of Fund with application ? If yes then what is way & how to present it to CIO ?

Yes you need to send the proof of funds to the CIO, it can be
•current bank certification letter; or
•evidence of savings balance; or
•fixed or time deposit statements.

(5) Is it possible to that my OLD application & New Application run parallely ? When should i withdraw my OLD application ?

I guess you can do that once they ask for the extra documentation from VO. Not sure though.

(6) Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

My guess is 25 for you the degrees are UGC approved

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
mayankpandya said:
Dear Indira,

Many many thanks for your quick reply.

Regards,

Mayank
You are welcome friend :)

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Hi Frends

One query

Do you think we need to keep the money (proof of fund) in account till we get our visa issued

in savings account it will earn nominal interest in india

can we use that money for some short term investments?

like some short term bond funds or Liquid funds

archbiggy

Oct 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI, been seeing that some of our members are posting that CIO have already received their applications. Has CIO already sent out AORs? Just curious about the timelines.
thanks.

M

meialua

molarius said:
good day to all. It has been a long time since I posted something.. I have been very busy lately ... I would just like to ask something if anyone can give me any advise.
my application was recieved in CIO August 20, 2010... NOC 3113 Visa Office manila.. Up until now my credit card has not been charged, no notifications, and my documents have not been returned... I wanted to submit additional documents that I have not sent together w/ my entire package which I think would affect the outcome of my application which I missed sending. I was planning on sending it back once I receive my returned application... but it has been 48 days but no CC charge & my application has not been returned .
Do you think it would be ok to send the document w/ a letter of explanation or should I just wait for them to return my application?
I took 7 working days for my application to reach CIO from my country via FEDEX.
thank you very much
hi molarius,

Same problem with me but I am applying under 1122.

Week ago I sent a letter asking for my file giving them as much information as I could (name, date of brith, country of born, country of residence, CO) in order to identify my file.

Call Center could help you, just call them and ask for any update. I did and the guy told me to call in a week. Give it a try.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Jeniya said:
Hi Frends

One query

Do you think we need to keep the money (proof of fund) in account till we get our visa issued

in savings account it will earn nominal interest in india

can we use that money for some short term investments?

like some short term bond funds or Liquid funds

Ok, you MUST show proof of funds during the initial application. When you complete your record of landing the officials may (and probably will) ask to see proof of funds. At this stage it must be in readily transferrable cash (ideally in CAD, but at least in an easily transferrable currency such as USD, sterling or Euro).

In between these two times the visa office may ask to see further proof of funds at any point during processing if they are not satisfied with the proof you have provided.

Usually if visa office ask for further proof they give you 60 days to get it, so if you use the funds you need to make sure you can get them back again within say 45 days at the latest. Otherwise you are taking a big risk by spending them.

Wayne.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
indira_prab said:
Hi Alex/Amro,

Please could you add a person to the tracker?

Name: Sharavanan; Fsw1, Noc code: 6241, Application recieved by cic at 7th august 2010, mode of payment: SBI- BD,

His forum user id is sara14

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
added Indira...plz update VO & if BD charged or not & if PCC sent or not?...regards.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hi Everyone !!!

Just joined in ...

Application Rec. at CIO: 14th October, 2010
NOC: 0631

Will update as soon as I hear anything......Good Luck to all !!!!!!
added dear....please update us with ur payment method

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Hi Wayne

Thank you verymuch for the quick reply

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
indira_prab said:
There is no hope in running a race if you don't hope to win... I've been told that I will lose the race even if i reach first... But i still want to hope... I still want to run... until I drop down, for the last time... a secret, silhouette runner......IN THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS...

Let's keep the fire on guys :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dear Indira...
Relax a little...God welling you will win.