+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

noolan

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Cappuccino said:
Are you sure they aren't encashed or
a) The bank cannot tell them if it's cashed or not or
b) They haven't informed us that it's encashed.

Are there any July or August applicants out there who can definitely confirm that their CC/BD isn't cashed and they haven't yet received a rejection?

Wayne,.
Yes.. I am one of them......No news at all....application received on the 19th of July......paying via CC..

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
OK. I understand. Thanks for the reply.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
punter said:
yes, I had used the old Schedule-3 and forgot to sign the back of the photographs.
Do we need to sign the back side of the photographs?? Well I don't think it's written anywhere!

EnvioZA

Jul 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Tokyo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 22
Doc's Request.
Sent with app.
AOR Received.
15th Feb. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13/5/2011
Med's Done....
17/5/2011
Passport Req..
9/8/2011
ammaartahir said:
Do we need to sign the back side of the photographs?? Well I don't think it's written anywhere!
You must to write your name..eye color and height in one of 6 photographs you need to provide.
All the best.

migchery

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammaartahir said:
just consult EG7000 page 24 and special reqirement of your visa office.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
They haven't written anywhere regarding signing the back side of pics but punter says that one of the reasons of his application's rejection was that he didn't sign the pics... may be some specific visa office requirements in his case!

migchery

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammaartahir said:
They haven't written anywhere regarding signing the back side of pics but punter says that one of the reasons of his application's rejection was that he didn't sign the pics... may be some specific visa office requirements in his case!
THIS IS FROM EG 7000
Photos are required when you submit your application to the CIO in Sydney.
Follow these steps: Step Action
Take the Photo Specifications sheet (found in Appendix B of this guide) to a photographer.
Ask the photographer to provide you with the number of photos required in Appendix A of the Visa Office specific instructions for yourself and each family member.
On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
Enclose the photos of each person in an envelope and seal the envelope.
Write your name and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Staple the envelope to your application form. Be careful not to staple or bend the photos.

THIS IS FROM E37155(Beijin visa office Specific Instructions)
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply six (6) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.
On the back of each photograph, write the name and of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
migchery said:
THIS IS FROM EG 7000
Photos are required when you submit your application to the CIO in Sydney.
Follow these steps: Step Action
Take the Photo Specifications sheet (found in Appendix B of this guide) to a photographer.
Ask the photographer to provide you with the number of photos required in Appendix A of the Visa Office specific instructions for yourself and each family member.
On the back of one photo of each person, write the name of the person in the photo and his or her height and eye colour.
Enclose the photos of each person in an envelope and seal the envelope.
Write your name and date of birth on the outside of the envelope.
Staple the envelope to your application form. Be careful not to staple or bend the photos.

THIS IS FROM E37155(Beijin visa office Specific Instructions)
PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Supply six (6) photos for each member of your family and yourself. Follow the instructions provided in section How to Complete the Forms of the application guide and in Appendix B: Photo Specifications.
On the back of each photograph, write the name and of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
Thanks migchery!

migchery

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammaartahir said:
Thanks migchery!
you are welcome,amma
and eg7000 and visa office instruction of your region both need intensive reading,trust me.

regards

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ammaartahir said:
Wow.. i was about to have a heart attack when i read this post :eek: :eek:! relieved now :D :D

I still believe i did everything i could to comply with the instructions specified in the manual and sent every possible document they would require(from the checklist), but when i see such posts, i feel like going through the application package again :) :)

I'm doing it again today(i do it every time i feel like from day 1 i sent the package out :p :p)

Indira Prabhakaran.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Hi Everyone !!!

Just joined in ...

Application Rec. at CIO: 14th October, 2010
NOC: 0631

Will update as soon as I hear anything......Good Luck to all !!!!!!

westwards

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cam1234 said:
Hallelujah, Amen, Allahu Akbar in whichever order you like...

Look, the explanation is written for us in black and white; why are we choosing to create imaginary lines in between and speculate? Here is the link again:

Total complete applications received since June 26, 2010... Applications received toward the overall cap: 2,226 of 20,000 as of October 19, 2010[/b]

The statement above could not be clearer, as of October 19 there were 2,226 applications that passed the completeness check and now count towards the cap. By studying the immigration guides, the procedure is spelled out further. When the applications arrive they are checked for completeness, if all the forms are correctly filled out and the application can be considered as complete, then the money is cashed and the application will count towards the cap. Now, the next part is equally important:

Between June 26, 2010, and June 30, 2011, a maximum of 20,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker applications will be considered for processing. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications per eligible occupation will be considered for processing within this same time frame.

It is written in black and white for us; they are only considering 20,000 complete applications (those that are considered complete and have been successfully cashed) toward the cap. What they are saying here is that once they have 20,000 complete applications they will stop accepting applications (the 1000 NOC caps are also respected)... and whatever number of applications within these fail, they will simply be returned. They are not saying they will give 20,000 PR visas, only that they will accept 20,000 complete applications. No other applicant will replace those applications that fail. After this stage they will go through the eligibility phase explained below... BTW, "considered for processing" means, will go to the eligibility phase and then given to VO.

The next phase, CIO eligibility procedure, is quite simple . They see what NOC code you have applied under and whether your documentation sufficiently meets the requirements for that job. If it does, you pass eligibility.

The thing to remember is that just because you pass eligibility, it does not mean you are home free; far from it. Once the application is given to the visa office, they will assess the remaining criteria, 67 points, IELTS results, reference letters, bank documentation, background checks, etc...until the medical records are submitted. At every stage of this process above one can fail and the application could be returned.

That is my 2cents and I hope I have not offended anyone. :)
Completely Agree.. That is the answer I was seeking..b'cos lot of people are coming with these theories and I honestly got baffled by these, over-contemplating a simple text..

"Considered for processing" means -Your application is considered in the CAP, Checked for completeness, basic eligibility (meet criteria as per MI), and forwarded

Thanks buddy !

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all,

I need help . As i am under Backlog application ( Sept. 2006 NOC 3131 ).

Now i am planning to apply for Fast Track after going through number application filed till 26 June 2010 . Also 3131 is under new 29 Catagory.

But i have some questions on documentation requirements .

(1) Getting educational trascripts under university sealed envelop ? What exactly is the meaning of it ? what is the way to get it ? My educational is from three different universities . ( University of Rajasthan , Jaipur , IGNOU & ICFAI University New Delhi ) Any one have idea of any university how to get educational trascripts under university sealed envelop from these universities ?

(2) What are the exact documents required from my Employer ?

(3) 3131 is fall under FSW1 or FSW2 ?

(4) Do i need to send Proof of Fund with application ? If yes then what is way & how to present it to CIO ?

(5) Is it possible to that my OLD application & New Application run parallely ? When should i withdraw my OLD application ?

(6) Need to know how much points i will get from Education.

10+2 = Full time after that

2 year Diploma in Pharmacy = Fulltime

3 year Bachelor in Computer Application = distance mode from IGNOU , New Delhi

2 year Master in Business Administration = Distance mode from ICFAI University .Dehradun.

My both the Distance university is UGC Approved .

Kindly Help to take firm decision to apply for Fast Track,

Ragards

Mayank

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi Mayank,

Welcome to this thread :)

Please go through this one right from the start and you will get answers for ALL of your questions. In case you are not able to find it, then we are here to help :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear Indra ,

Thanks for quick reply.

I wish if you give me answer if you know of some.

Thanks

Mayank