Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Advance123 said:
I know this is no consolation but you should target arriving in Canada early 2012.

The alternative is to travel to Nigeria for the passport, which is faster, once the child is born.
We are still going for the medical on saturday. My wife will not do the Xray. I believe it will speed things up after delivery.

royalman

Star Member
Jan 19, 2011
kittu said:
Hi Friends,

Received 2nd AOR by snail mail yesterday along with processing fee payment receipt. letter is dated 28/04/2011.

Thanks

Kittu
Congratulations Kittu
Wish you all the best for further processing
Royalman

zeddm

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0016/0211/2132
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2010
Doc's Request.
14/10/2010
AOR Received.
PER:10th Feb, 2nd AOR: 9th March
File Transfer...
3rd March
Med's Request
Received dt 17th May 2011
Med's Done....
30-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received dt 17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
26th july 2011
LANDED..........
August 2011
Wayne, Indira, Amar, all senior members and all fellow forumers, I require your valuable suggestions.
Today I came to know about a disturbing development in my situation. I have to vacate my apartment within a month as the building where I stay will be going in for a major redevelopment and reconstruction project. My dilemma is that I am waiting for medicals from New Delhi visa office. If I receive medicals within next few days, well and good for me. But if the process is delayed, I have to inform the visa office about the change in address, but I still do not know my future residential address as I have to search for some temporary accommodation.Even my landline phone number will get changed.
As far as phone number is concerned, I have decided to apply for a wireless home phone and inform the VO about the change in phone number.My main concern is about the change in correspondence and residential address. Please guide me, considering my case, when to inform the VO about the same?
Can I give my brother's address as correspondence address? and how may it affect my case?, because major changes like this may attract some suspicions.
If I get a request for a fresh PCC, How do I obtain one, as I would not be having enough proof of my new residence.
Waiting for your valuable suggestions.

Zedd

Bman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
12/07/11
Med's Done....
27/07/11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/10/11
LANDED..........
Jan 28, 2011
If it is possible for you to travel to Nigeria once the baby is born, obtaining a passport urgently shouldn't be a problem. I recall getting my current passport the same day I applied for it when I went to Nigeria recently. You could try that option as a last resort.

Shalom1 said:
Hi friends,
Below is an email I just received from CHC London about our medical and my wife's pregnancy in relation to her Xray.

Dear Mr. XXXX,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
We have received your fax sent in April and have noted that your Spouse is pregnant and due to give birth in June 2011. We would recommend that she wait to complete her medical examination until after she has given birth. She can then undergo her medical exam with the baby. If you have not already done so, it is also recommended that all other family members wait to undergo their medical exams together with your Spouse and new baby. This is in order to keep the same expiry date for all the medical exams and therefore the same visa expiry date.

A letter will be sent to you indicating the documents that you must submit in order to add your new child to your application. Once we have received the documents, a medical form will be issued for your baby and the whole family can undergo medical exams together.

We have also noted your concern that your son's name was spelt incorrectly on his medical form. Please note that your son's full name XXXXX XXXX XXXX is correct in our system. The full name does not appear on the medical form as the number of characters which can be printed is limited to 15. Your son may use this medical form when he proceeds with his examination.

We look forward to receiving the documents for your new baby by August 2011.
Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section/Service d'immigration.

My concern is that we may not be able to obtain a passport for the baby by August. Nigerian High Commission in London is taking months to process passport applications right now.

Canada 1

Star Member
Oct 22, 2010
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
14-02-2011
Med's Request
04-25-2012
Med's Done....
06-04-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
05-29-2013
Buffalo Visa Office

Can Anyone tell me, what's going on ???? No 2nd AOR.....No Mdeical or PAssport Request ??

I am missing Something.....wait is too long for me now...

Canada 1

anil04_10

Champion Member
Aug 20, 2010
Brampton, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2015 Local Office....: Mississauga
AOR Received.
03-30-2015 In Process......: 06-15-2015 Test.......: 11-26-2015 Oath........: Waiting
zeddm said:
Wayne, Indira, Amar, .....................

Zedd
Check your inbox ....... take care.

Cheers, Anil

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
No one has heard anything... Some applicant from 2009 got passport request this week. So as Wayne said it is finally a sign that maybe they are done with Easter break. Lets see the next few weeks... :-X

Rod

Canada 1 said:
Buffalo Visa Office

Can Anyone tell me, what's going on ???? No 2nd AOR.....No Mdeical or PAssport Request ??

Canada 1

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
zeddm said:
Wayne, Indira, Amar, all senior members and all fellow forumers, I require your valuable suggestions.
Today I came to know about a disturbing development in my situation. I have to vacate my apartment within a month as the building where I stay will be going in for a major redevelopment and reconstruction project. My dilemma is that I am waiting for medicals from New Delhi visa office. If I receive medicals within next few days, well and good for me. But if the process is delayed, I have to inform the visa office about the change in address, but I still do not know my future residential address as I have to search for some temporary accommodation.Even my landline phone number will get changed.
As far as phone number is concerned, I have decided to apply for a wireless home phone and inform the VO about the change in phone number.My main concern is about the change in correspondence and residential address. Please guide me, considering my case, when to inform the VO about the same?
Can I give my brother's address as correspondence address? and how may it affect my case?, because major changes like this may attract some suspicions.
If I get a request for a fresh PCC, How do I obtain one, as I would not be having enough proof of my new residence.

Zedd
Hi Zedd,

I sympathise with your situation. I cannot tell you what's best with the VO but there is a solution that we can apply here in Egypt in cases like yours which is to inform your local post office or postman about a forward address. They may be able to forward all mail to that specific address. Maybe you can do that for a fee or something. It's worth checking. If it works, then you will have enough time after the medicals to inform the VO of a change of address.

engy

Oct 24, 2010
egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Aug 2010
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2010 ---2AOR 21 FEB 2011
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
10 Feb 2011
Med's Request
2 May 2011
Med's Done....
12 May 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 July 2011
VISA ISSUED...
8 August 2011
LANDED..........
24 march 2012
[size=10pt]Dear friends
I got my MR yesterday
Engy
[/size]

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
engy said:
[size=10pt]Dear friends
I got my MR yesterday
Engy
[/size]
HURRAH for you, engy!!! ;D ;D ;D

Q

qenawy

zeddm said:

Zedd
I have a very simple solution

you can book a box mail and send its number to ND VISA OFFICE

also you can wait for medical but inform DHL or your post to hold the litter in their office to collect it yourself
regards

queencougar

Dec 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial app.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with initial app.
File Transfer...
4.3.11 IN PROCESS 26.7.11
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
21.12. 2011
LANDED..........
Already here on TWP.
Canada 1 said:
Buffalo Visa Office

Canada 1
Nor from London either for many of us who applied over a month before you did and beyond! The waiting is hard and we all wonder and worry if we have missed something (especially if, like my husband, you share a post box with others or some such that might mean you miss the important brown envelope) or if our application as been mislaid by the VO, but look at those like engy, who have waited so long and then only now receive their MR!
It will happen for us all soon and then we will be on the other side of this vast chasm of suspense.
As for the Medicals, if I ever get there I will be ill with worry!
If high b.p. is a problem for me at the medicals, I shall be blaming it directly on London VO!!!
If they say I am overweight, I shall blame it on all the chocolate I have been forced to eat as comfort food while worrying about this process.
If they say I am underweight (highly unlikely, but you never know!) I shall blame it on feeling sick every time I check ECAS and being unable to eat my dinner.
If they say I am jaundiced, I will blame it on London VO, for being so slow and making me yellow with jealousy for the other faster VOs (I know it is green for envy, but being happy at the same time for those applicants might make me just yellow instead!)
So, I can easily claim that letting me go to Canada at once is the only thing that will cure me of all my ills which are all produced by the immigration process anyway and will disappear like smoke when I arrive to be with my husband again.

kolhapuri

Oct 2, 2010
Dublin
NOC Code......
Citizenship
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13 Dec 16
Guys, in my Med +RPRF + PCC cover letter from London VO, they have mentioned "Please use the enclosed reply label when responding to this letter, and enclose this letter (or a photocopy) with your reply."

The problem is there was no label in the envelope. Can anyone comment on this.

My meds are done and dispatched. I am sending my PCC's tomorrow. I trust we send it to this address -

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
38, Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4AA

Thanks