Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Here you go... Find the link to see how many new application are filed under 29 category .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Hope it will help.

Thanks

Mayank

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Another fact we can conclude from these data. The average number of new applications they receive daily is merely 20. If completeness check takes a couple of hours, 5 clerks can do the job.
It's probably significantly more than that if the 2226 value represents the number of completed applications "considered for processing" which is what their web site says. Considered for processing means ready to send to VO i.e. eligibility review complete.

So IMO it's probably more like 6000 applications received but they haven't done the eligibility review for much of September applications and October yet.

Still, even 60 or 70 applications per day seems very low.

Wayne.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
smaaar said:
Dear Dr.Alex,
Dont forget me.....,I want to be one your prilliant and special group.I hope we received good new news soooooooon.
u r most welcome smaaar.... that's our group dear not mine:) ...wish u the best.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Cappuccino said:
It's probably significantly more than that if the 2226 value represents the number of completed applications "considered for processing" which is what their web site says. Considered for processing means ready to send to VO i.e. eligibility review complete.

So IMO it's probably more like 6000 applications received but they haven't done the eligibility review for much of September applications and October yet.

Still, even 60 or 70 applications per day seems very low.

Wayne.
Agreed Wayne, now my gut feeling says, yes, the 2226 is the overall number of applications that are complete and eligible for processing, ready to be sent to VO. They have only indicated that as of Oct 19, these are the number of applications counted towards the CAP out of the whole lot of applications received by them. And yes, may be they have not yet reviewed the eligibility for the applications received in Sept and Oct.

There is a possibility that the CAP might be full, but they are unaware of it until they complete the 1st and second stages of reviews. I'm guessing CIO will have received at least a 10000 applications during Sept and Oct.

Long story short "The Fingers cant be opened yet :-["

Indira Prabhakaran.

Dr.Alex

Star Member
Aug 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2010
AOR Received.
24-11-2010 & 2nd AOR 21-02-2011
basmalahh said:
Hi there everyone, :)

Congratulations to all who had their encashements recently, especially Dr. Alex.. we were waiting for this.. and truely, I was praying to hear good news about your encashement for being such a gentlemen..

Then, I am very disappointed with my bank's service.. they keep telling me that they cannot confirm any encashements and that they do not have such information in their system!! I believe that they're sincere in not knowing how to help me.. Still, I am pretty sure there is a way, it's just that the staff is ignorant of the procedures..

Anyway, my bank is SABB (HSBC saudi arabia), has anyone got suggestions?
Dear basmalahh....thx so much 4 ur kind feelings...wish u the best.

regarding the BD encashment...check egyptiantalks for wt happens with me...it was the same when i started contacting Scotiabank...but it seems that we should be little aggressive to them.

regarding SABB ...come to almatareed.org & check with Mr.hamshour regarding his action with the same bank in jeddah...regards.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Dear Basmallah,

I agree with Dr. Alex & as i suggested before for Indira who has also your case with her bank:

I issued my BD from HSBC bank & this information (encashing status) can be checked from their side so i kept calling them twice aweek, every time i called them, they only took couple of hours to get me the answer till i got encashed. So it is a simple info but your bank staff is lazy. I think you can tell the customer service of your bank that many banks can check & know this kind of info such as HSBC bank & you may threaten them by transfering all your accounts & money to HSBC since it can serve his clients better than them.

You should try the above with the bank branch in which you opened your accounts (as i did) and/or the HQ of the bank.

basmalahh said:

Congratulations to all who had their encashements recently, especially Dr. Alex.. we were waiting for this.. and truely, I was praying to hear good news about your encashement for being such a gentlemen..

Then, I am very disappointed with my bank's service.. they keep telling me that they cannot confirm any encashements and that they do not have such information in their system!! I believe that they're sincere in not knowing how to help me.. Still, I am pretty sure there is a way, it's just that the staff is ignorant of the procedures..

Amro Elsayed

Sep 7, 2010
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
Doc's Request.
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
06-01-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the app.
File Transfer...
10-3-2011
Med's Request
17-5-2011
Interview........
Waived
basmalahh said:

Dear Basmallah,

we have one of our friends in Jeddah who's having such a trouble confirming the encashment of his BD but if you insist on calling them and sending emails to them may be you can have some information from them

most of our Saudi Arabia applicant can't know confirm the encashment of their BD just wait in the coming weeks i'm sure there will be such alot of information coming out from CIC and then we can be sure what should we do

AMro

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
There is a possibility that the CAP might be full, but they are unaware of it until they complete the 1st and second stages of reviews. I'm guessing CIO will have received at least a 10000 applications during Sept and Oct.
They stated it very clearly:

Total complete applications received since June 26, 2010

Without saying anything about their eligibility for review.The completeness review, as revealed by the files returned, is done in a couple of days after receiving the package. So we can be sure that these are the real numbers of applications received that will be counted towards the cap until that date (as stated clearly).

And indeed, some applications are received incomplete, but I think they don't represent a significant ratio. Taking our tracking list a representative sample, again, less than 10% of the applications were returned due to incompleteness.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
indira_prab said:
Agreed Wayne, now my gut feeling says, yes, the 2226 is the overall number of applications that are complete and eligible for processing, ready to be sent to VO. They have only indicated that as of Oct 19, these are the number of applications counted towards the CAP out of the whole lot of applications received by them. And yes, may be they have not yet reviewed the eligibility for the applications received in Sept and Oct.

Long story short "The Fingers cant be opened yet :-["

Indira Prabhakaran.
Well we all seem quite divided in opinion on this one, don't we? :)

Given that the completeness check is done very quickly (usually CC/BD cashed within a few days of the application arriving) I cannot believe that they have only RECEIVED 2226 applications which passed the completeness check. All of September and most of October would therefore be included in this total.

1) 2226 with eligibility review complete sounds to me a lot more realistic, since most of September and all of October would yet to be figured into this total.

2) Counting an application towards the cap before the eligibility review is complete is madness IMO, since an ineligibile application can be taking up a place and stopping an ELIGIBLE person emigrating to Canada. It's ludicrous!

3) The main area of their web site concerning Federal Skilled Workers specifically says "considered for processing".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Note: If you are applying under one of the 29 eligible occupations, as of June 26, 2010, a maximum of 20,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications will be considered for processing in the following 12 months. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 Federal Skilled Worker applications per eligible occupation will be considered for processing each year.

These limits do not apply to applications with an offer of arranged employment.
And "considered for processing" is mentioned again in the FAQ for skilled workers:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/faq/immigrate/skilled/changes-fsw-faq05.asp

What is meant by a cap? Does that limit refer to the total number of applications received or the total number of applications processed, or the total number of applications that are successful?

The cap is a limit on the number of complete applications considered for processing. In this case, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will only consider a maximum of 20,000 complete applications under the occupation list. There is no limit to the number of applicants with a job offer. Within the 20,000 cap, a maximum of 1,000 federal skilled worker applications per occupation will be considered for processing each year.

An application cannot be considered for processing until it has had its first eligibility review, since processing is done by the visa office, not by CIC.

But basically I think people are barking up the wrong tree thinking that CIC have only received 2226 complete applications, they simply abbreviated "complete applications considered for processing" to "complete applications" when they put up this recent list IMO (it does confuse things, I realise).

Sorry for arguing this one to death! I'll shut up now ;)

Wayne.

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cappuccino said:
Agreed with your points Cappuccino... I reckon these statistics are of the applications which have cleared the eligibility reviews! Anyways, the coming couple of weeks seem to be crucial to me... Hopefully, we'll be getting AOR's

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Cappuccino said:

An application cannot be considered for processing until it has had its first eligibility review, since processing is done by the visa office, not by CIC.

But basically I think people are barking up the wrong tree thinking that CIC have only received 2226 complete applications, they simply abbreviated "complete applications considered for processing" to "complete applications" when they put up this recent list IMO (it does confuse things, I realise).

Sorry for arguing this one to death! I'll shut up now ;)

Wayne.
Wayne, I find your logic and arguments structured and valuable, so if you think you should keep silence for a while on this or other topics, then don't do it ;D, please keep going.

I have one thing to ask you and other forum members:

I reviewed my application package recently and noted I did not tick IELTS and 2 envelopes boxes in the checklist, but did provide these. My card was charged, though, on 7 Sep 2010. I know that we are all at risk until we have our visas stamped in our passports, but still, do you guys think I might have problems from this specific omission?

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Coffee said:
Wayne, I find your logic and arguments structured and valuable, so if you think you should keep silence for a while on this or other topics, then don't do it ;D, please keep going.

I have one thing to ask you and other forum members:

I reviewed my application package recently and noted I did not tick IELTS and 2 envelopes boxes in the checklist, but did provide these. My card was charged, though, on 7 Sep 2010. I know that we are all at risk until we have our visas stamped in our passports, but still, do you guys think I might have problems from this specific omission?
The VO who did your completeness check must have been in a joyous mood, probably sipping a cup of Italian coffee(cappuccino) :D :D
Relax man!, you ain't gonna have any problems, they are also human.

harvin

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-20-2010, CC charged Oct-27-10
IELTS Request
Sent along with app 8.5
File Transfer...
RBVO - Mar-25-11
Thanks for all your help in completing the app.... please add my information to the tracker as well..

noc:1122
vo:buffalo, ny
app recd:Oct-20-10
payment : cc
encashed: hopefully soon
pcc: no

Chata10

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala
NOC Code......
1122/0631
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent w/appl. 8.5 General Band
Hi, just got the notification that my package was received yesterday, 3pm, signed by Paul. Will let you guys know when the BD is encashed. Greetings to all!!