+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
The fact is, Canada is an expensive place to live. Without a job one has to have sufficient funds for support as there are no safety nets available for FSW immigrants. The amount required for POF is MINIMAL!! If you do not have even that amount I do not know how long you could keep your head above water until a job came along.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
khashayar said:
Dear Katy and dear Moabbasi,
i could call canada about an hour ago and got my PER, :D
i also could correct my email address too,thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for ur supprt and help.
my PER was issued on 20th April,
update it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, uhoooooooooooooooooo ;)
wish all good luck,
Khashayar
Dear khashayar,
please give me the no. you used to call & they answered you on

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Shalom1 said:
I sent only one month bank statement with our application. We have received MR, RPRF & PCC without asking for further bank statement. Right now, we have eight months statement if they require it.

Shalom
Indeed they may accept it - perhaps they only ask for 6 months bank statements on a spot-check basis. I imagine it largely is down to the discretion of the visa officer.

So bkcnbr may "get away with it" but basically I get a little annoyed that people are effectively asking advice here on how best to defraud CIC....

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Pippin said:
The fact is, Canada is an expensive place to live. Without a job one has to have sufficient funds for support as there are no safety nets available for FSW immigrants. The amount required for POF is MINIMAL!! If you do not have even that amount I do not know how long you could keep your head above water until a job came along.
I complete agree Pippin. By cheating the system like this they are being unfair to other applicants AND unfair to themselves. They are basically gambling they will find a job very very quickly.

We currently have around 3 times the minimum required funds to emmigrate with and hope to save even more before we go if we can.

Wayne.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cappuccino said:
I quite agree that if you receive a gift which you do not have to pay back, then this is fine for immigration purposes. As long as it IS genuinely a gift, and you DO genuinely never have to pay it back. Such a large gift will, of course, almost certainly have tax implications in your own country.

However, what bkcnbr has effectively said - unless I have massively misunderstood him in which case I apologise - is that he will pay this back to the employer after he's landed and settled in Canada.

Therefore it is NOT a gift and therefore he is lying to CIC, and so is his employer by drafting this affidavit stating that the money is a gift.

The reason CHC ask for bank statements is so that they can spot any large deposits and ask the applicant to explain them.

Wayne.
Admitting the funds are just a loan is clearly against the rules but I won't judge anyone for trying whatever in order to improve their opportunities in life. I am a temporary resident in the UK and I have always followed the rules. By doing this, I have paid tens of thousands of pounds into the British immigration system and I have lived in the UK for over 7 years without being able to access any state benefits. The immigration system takes your money without any care but you are expected to be honest when you apply. If any of us are refused now, we lose all the money spent on applying and collecting documents. No one will refund that. I know of many people who arrived after I did with fraudulent documentation and who have received permanent residency. Nobody questions them and soon they will be British citizens. I intend to continue on the path of honesty but if someone chooses to bend the rules a bit, I won't judge them.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
Admitting the funds are just a loan is clearly against the rules but I won't judge anyone for trying whatever in order to improve their opportunities in life. I am a temporary resident in the UK and I have always followed the rules. By doing this, I have paid tens of thousands of pounds into the British immigration system and I have lived in the UK for over 7 years without being able to access any state benefits. The immigration system takes your money without any care but you are expected to be honest when you apply. If any of us are refused now, we lose all the money spent on applying and collecting documents. No one will refund that. I know of many people who arrived after I did with fraudulent documentation and who have received permanent residency. Nobody questions them and soon they will be British citizens. I intend to continue on the path of honesty but if someone chooses to bend the rules a bit, I won't judge them.
Well it is your right to decide who to judge and who not to judge :)

But there's been a lot about CIC having to bring in more and more measures to prevent immigration fraud, and here we have posters on this forum practically admitting to it!!

Wayne.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Well you are entitled to your opinion :)

But my opinion is that people who cheat the system force CIC and CHC/visa office to spend a lot longer on applications and slow the system down for everyone, not to mention the fact that it is illegal. Every hour at CHC spent on processing a dishonest, ineligible application is an hour not spent processing an honest, eligible application. And this is one of the reasons CIC are having to clamp down even further on immigration fraud.

Not only could this jeopardise this application and ANY future applications to Canada, but he and this employer could also face charges of fraud.

That is a very worse case scenario of course, in all likelyhood they will simply fail the application if they discover the money does not genuinely belong to him.

Just because CIC give inaccurate promises about processing times it does not excuse fraudulent applications.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Wayne.
Yes, for sure 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pippin said:
Immigrants from the developing world are very good at surviving. Within a generation they would have worked there way to parity with established citizens. We are not all equally wealthy and some people who may not have immediate family in Canada have friends and relatives who are willing to support them till they can get on their feet. Traditionally, majority of immigrants are the less wealthy and this has not stopped them from finding their feet. If you set your heart to it, you will succeed. At least Canada welcome refugees who arrive with nothing (No funds) but somehow they claw their way to success.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi people,
Please add my details,

Wicky
NOC: 6242
COO: Pakistan
COR: England London
VO: London
Application received: 29th March 2011
BD

I will update with the remaining information.

Thanks
Wicky

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
ira.s said:
...They are certainly aware that people borrow the money for this, but they don't want it to be a short term, scam kind of borrowing....

That is at least how I understand it :)

~Ira
Well, they are pretty clear on their website and in the guide that you CANNOT borrow the money. Not "you can borrow the money as long as it's not short term, scam kind of borrowing".

Seems my understanding differs somewhat from yours! ;)

They put the rules in place about proof of funds for 2 reason
1) To protect their own welfare system so that new immigrants are not a financial drain
2) To protect new immigrants and to ensure that they are economically viable to establish themselves

Both seem pretty good reasons to me, which is why it is annoying when people are breaking the rules.

Wayne.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
Immigrants from the developing world are very good at surviving. Within a generation they would have worked there way to parity with established citizens. We are not all equally wealthy and some people who may not have immediate family in Canada have friends and relatives who are willing to support them till they can get on their feet. Traditionally, majority of immigrants are the less wealthy and this has not stopped them from finding their feet. If you set your heart to it, you will succeed. At least Canada welcome refugees who arrive with nothing (No funds) but somehow they claw their way to success.
The rules on proof of funds do not say "unless you are from a developing country, in which case you must be good at surviving so the rules don't apply to you!". I find the inferrence that such rules shouldn't apply to some nations and should apply to others pretty insulting, frankly.

Of course not everyone is equally wealthy but CIC have very clearly set a minimum bar which they expect applicants to be at financially. If you don't have those minimum funds, then save up and apply when you do. If you can't save up the funds, you're not eligible.

I fail to see how those who cheat and defraud with proof of funds are any better than those who cheat and defraud with false job offers/education certificates etc.

Wayne.

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:

But there's been a lot about CIC having to bring in more and more measures to prevent immigration fraud, and here we have posters on this forum practically admitting to it!!

Wayne.
As long as there is Immigration and there are countries that remain basically poor, there will be immigration fraud.

I'll just say here that I wish everyone success and hope in ten years time every decision made would be justified.

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
Cappuccino said:

Wayne.
Hey Buddy

CALM DOWN ;)

I am in for an Honest and Transparent Immigration system.

You are not wrong for what you are saying.

Will PM you shortly (as I don`t want to be involved in this whole true false WAR)

Have a Coffee Break or Lager...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
amar12345 said:
Hey Buddy

CALM DOWN ;)

I am in for an Honest and Transparent Immigration system.

You are not wrong for what you are saying.

Will PM you shortly (as I don`t want to be involved in this whole true false WAR)

Have a Coffee Break or Lager...
Hey I am calm buddy, hence the :) in the post you just quoted?

But just telling it how it is....

Wayne.

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Advance123 said:
I totally agree with you! It is so easy to judge people for comfortable home, safe country, and life of prosperity....Many of us on this forum live lives where our human rights have been violated for decades, where many family members and friends were lost in wars (as well property and funds that we are talking about), and generations have lived through conflicts and suffering. Those are exactly reasons why we want to leave our home countries in hope for safer, stable, and prosperous life. With that being said, I can not judge anyone who is trying to achieve that.

I know how my funds melted when I moved to US and I experienced my share of trouble, both in my home country and as an immigrant. I would be more concerned for people who think that they will not need those funds when they move, because they will definitely not be enough.

I don't approve of any type of forgery or similar illegal activities, but if you scrape all the money from anyone you know to get yourself and your family safe and sound to Canada and to a better life, I am surely not going to judge.

Just sharing my views based on my experiences and I hope we can still stay supportive of each other and help each other in surviving this process.

~Ira