Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
sanabelj said:
Hi All

URGENT UPDATE FOR LONDON APPLICANTS

I Got a letter from london visa office to submit the following documents in 45 days
Letter is dated 12 april 2011

Documents requested are
1) Fresh PCC for my self and spouse
2) Bank statement as bank letter is insufficient
3) Original education documents for myself and spouse
Congratss

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
destiny8479 said:
Hi All,

I have been following all of you guys on this forum since Jan and I wanted to inform all of you that my husband is a London VO applicant based out of London and we received our medical requests today :D
I am not sure what all has been requested but I will get back to you all later today or tomorrow

Regards,
Patricia
Congratulations Patricia :D

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bkcnbr said:
Thanks wayne...

But it is the second one.... my employer has helped me to show the fund in my A/c. He is ready to give an affidavit stating that he gifted me the money for the immigration purpose if they ask for the source.

I don not know whether it will be sufficient?

I have not received my 2nd AOR yet... and RBVO from 24th March has not changed to in process stilll..... I do not know what is happeneing exactly...
very much worried .........and waiting........
So you do not have to give this money back to your employer? It is now yours?

If that is the case, then you still have nothing to fear BUT - any large gift you will probably legally have to pay tax on in your own country.

Do you intend to pay the money back to your employer?

Wayne.

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
1122 Applicant said:
Dear Friends in Damascus Visa Office,

I have been checking Damascus VO activities during the past 10 days and it seems nothing special happened during that period. Is that true or some of you know of any recent activities of Damascus visa office?

Regards
Bahman
I know some one but pre June applicant that received a letter for his medical yesterday (26 April 2011).

Mari

ammaartahir

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Cappuccino said:
Was bored so I gave my blog a little cosmetic makeover - see what you think! :D

Wayne.
Very nice!

Ammaar

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
bkcnbr said:
I can keep it with me till i land and settle in canada....Hope my process will go smoothly...
Right so by "till I land and settle in Canada" you mean after that you will pay it back to the company?

Which means the money is NOT yours and you have borrowed it.

Please read the following page at CIC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
"You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to support the costs of living for your family."

Sorry, but I cannot really sympathise with you - you have cheated the system, and you are not eligible to immigrate because you do not have adequate funds. What is even more concerning is that the employer is willing to tell lies to CIC as well saying that the money is a gift, when it is not?

My sincere apologies if I have misunderstood you - but if I have understood you correctly and this is a loan from the company, then you and the employer are both guilty of fraud.

It is sad when dishonest people try to cheat the system, since it forces CIC to spend more time and be far more diligent to honest applicants.

Wayne.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
khashayar said:
Dear Katy and dear Moabbasi,
i could call canada about an hour ago and got my PER, :D
i also could correct my email address too,thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for ur supprt and help.
my PER was issued on 20th April,
update it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, uhoooooooooooooooooo ;)
wish all good luck,
Khashayar
Dear Khashayar and Dear Haleh,

Heartiest Congratulations to both of you. :D :D :D Wish you an easy processing and a very happy cruise.

Best of Luck! ;)

Katy

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
kittu said:
Hi All,

Many of our forum members have not filled their profile and whenever they share any progress it is difficult to know their details immd.
I suggest that everyone should fill the profile column
Thanks
Kittu
Well said. That helps to clear the situation of an application.

abukhader

Apr 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
khashayar said:
Dear Katy and dear Moabbasi,
i could call canada about an hour ago and got my PER, :D
i also could correct my email address too,thank u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for ur supprt and help.
my PER was issued on 20th April,
update it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee, uhoooooooooooooooooo ;)
wish all good luck,
Khashayar
congratulation to you and to Haleh , i hope Damascus VO office will be fast in handling our applications ;D :D

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Cappuccino said:
Right so by "till I land and settle in Canada" you mean after that you will pay it back to the company?

Which means the money is NOT yours and you have borrowed it.

Please read the following page at CIC:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
"You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to support the costs of living for your family."

Sorry, but I cannot really sympathise with you - you have cheated the system, and you are not eligible to immigrate because you do not have adequate funds. What is even more concerning is that the employer is willing to tell lies to CIC as well saying that the money is a gift, when it is not?

My sincere apologies if I have misunderstood you - but if I have understood you correctly and this is a loan from the company, then you and the employer are both guilty of fraud.

It is sad when dishonest people try to cheat the system, since it forces CIC to spend more time and be far more diligent to honest applicants.

Wayne.
In my opinion, if he cheats and succeed good for him, the immigration system itself is cheating, lying to us and so on and so forth. Especially about the processing time, they are telling big lies all the times. They say we are treating applications according to the way, the are received all lies, the process according to NOC.

This is just my opinion.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
canadaforall said:
In my opinion, if he cheats and succeed good for him, the immigration system itself is cheating, lying to us and so on and so forth. Especially about the processing time, they are telling big lies all the times. They say we are treating applications according to the way, the are received all lies, the process according to NOC.

This is just my opinion.
Well you are entitled to your opinion :)

But my opinion is that people who cheat the system force CIC and CHC/visa office to spend a lot longer on applications and slow the system down for everyone, not to mention the fact that it is illegal. Every hour at CHC spent on processing a dishonest, ineligible application is an hour not spent processing an honest, eligible application. And this is one of the reasons CIC are having to clamp down even further on immigration fraud.

Not only could this jeopardise this application and ANY future applications to Canada, but he and this employer could also face charges of fraud.

That is a very worse case scenario of course, in all likelyhood they will simply fail the application if they discover the money does not genuinely belong to him.

Just because CIC give inaccurate promises about processing times it does not excuse fraudulent applications.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

Wayne.

Shalom1

Nov 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
4th Nov 2011
Cappuccino said:
And why would you deposit the whole required POF in one day? Large deposits must be explained.
If it is your money you have nothing to fear, you just need to show the source of the large deposit. Where did it come from? If it is from another account of yours, simply show the statements from the other account.
As long as it is your money and you can prove it, you need not be concerned.
If you borrowed the money from someone for immigration purposes, then you are in trouble because you've defrauded CIC, so I hope it is the former! :)
Wayne.
I sent only one month bank statement with our application. We have received MR, RPRF & PCC without asking for further bank statement. Right now, we have eight months statement if they require it.

Shalom

ira.s

Star Member
Feb 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/18/2011
AOR Received.
3/15/2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
bkcnbr said:
Thanks wayne...

But it is the second one.... my employer has helped me to show the fund in my A/c. He is ready to give an affidavit stating that he gifted me the money for the immigration purpose if they ask for the source.

I don not know whether it will be sufficient?

I have not received my 2nd AOR yet... and RBVO from 24th March has not changed to in process stilll..... I do not know what is happeneing exactly...
very much worried .........and waiting........
Do you still have the money on your account? They are asking for the statement to see that you had the money there for at least 6 months. They also check upon entry to Canada, and even with maple leaf you can be denied from the officer if you can't provide proof of funds :(

I don't think you are necessarily in trouble if he borrowed you the money. I mean there are so many questions there- did you transfer it from his account so his name is visible, or you deposited it under your name...I think it is more important that it is still in your account and that you have it when you enter the country (bank statement, traveler checks...). After that I don't think they really can do anything about it. They are certainly aware that people borrow the money for this, but they don't want it to be a short term, scam kind of borrowing....

That is at least how I understand it :)

~Ira

Advance123

Oct 30, 2010
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
31.12.2012. Citizen: 2017-09-08
Cappuccino said:
And why would you deposit the whole required POF in one day? Large deposits must be explained.

If it is your money you have nothing to fear, you just need to show the source of the large deposit. Where did it come from? If it is from another account of yours, simply show the statements from the other account.

As long as it is your money and you can prove it, you need not be concerned.

If you borrowed the money from someone for immigration purposes, then you are in trouble because you've defrauded CIC, so I hope it is the former! :)

Wayne.
I don't think it matters whether you put the money in at once or in bits. What is important is to prove the money is yours.
If you can prove that the money is a gift, maybe from your parents, and you are not expected to pay it back, then you should be okay. CIC prefers bank account statements rather than letters from the banks because you can obtain a letter if you know someone at the bank but statements actually show availability of funds.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Advance123 said:
I don't think it matters whether you put the money in at once or in bits. What is important is to prove the money is yours.
If you can prove that the money is a gift, maybe from your parents, and you are not expected to pay it back, then you should be okay. CIC prefers bank account statements rather than letters from the banks because you can obtain a letter if you know someone at the bank but statements actually show availability of funds.

I quite agree that if you receive a gift which you do not have to pay back, then this is fine for immigration purposes. As long as it IS genuinely a gift, and you DO genuinely never have to pay it back. Such a large gift will, of course, almost certainly have tax implications in your own country.

However, what bkcnbr has effectively said - unless I have massively misunderstood him in which case I apologise - is that he will pay this back to the employer after he's landed and settled in Canada.

Therefore it is NOT a gift and therefore he is lying to CIC, and so is his employer by drafting this affidavit stating that the money is a gift.

The reason CHC ask for bank statements is so that they can spot any large deposits and ask the applicant to explain them.

Wayne.