Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
basmalahh said:
Dear Moori,
That's quite unfortunate, but why don't you try telling them that you wouldn't mind attending an online session, or maybe (if it's possible for you) traveling to another country to attend it..
They are very helpful people & they might just fix something if they saw how interested you were. I will also try to contact them (now that I have personal contact with them) & ask them about your situation & whether it's possible or not (that's if you are really interested)..

warmest greetings,
basmalahh
Thanks a lot Basmalahh :) I have already explained them that it is unfair to keep applicants from certain places unable to attend such an important program. Their reply was appologizing and passing me a link to read more about the future in canada. At the moment, I will not be able to travel as I am into studies of licensing exams to be done in canada when I land there. I realy appreciate your help and concern ;)

amar12345

Mar 10, 2011
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sept 2010
AOR Received.
24 Feb 2011
File Transfer...
Fingerprint Scan 1st Sep 2011
Med's Request
20 Oct 2011
Med's Done....
08 Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2011, sent on : 9 Nov 2011 RPRF encased:- 16 Nov 2011 Med received: 3 Dec 2011 : DM 12 Apr 2012: Landed: 9 May 2012
I would really appreciate any suggestion on

How long I should wait before going for CAIPS notes?

It's been "In Process" since 24th Feb!!!!

Any advice is Welcome :)

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
Moori said:
Thanks a lot Basmalahh :) I have already explained them that it is unfair to keep applicants from certain places unable to attend such an important program. Their reply was appologizing and passing me a link to read more about the future in canada. At the moment, I will not be able to travel as I am into studies of licensing exams to be done in canada when I land there. I realy appreciate your help and concern ;)
Anyways Moori,
I would be glad to share anything I learnt from them with you.. :)

I am also studying for my certification exams but going reaaaaally slowly because of my current traveling.. When do u intend to sit your exams?

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulations Snow100 :) Happy for you.. Hope to congratulate you soon on your visa :)

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
spokes said:
Hey DarKnight!

What country is Gotham city in? :eek:
Would like to emigrate there ;D ;D ;D
And perhaps be the batman? 8) :p
Spokes,

Gotham City is a major economic center within the United States of the DC Universe!. Unfortunately, I (i.e. DarKnight / BatMan) am fed up of fighting the same old enemies (The Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Two-Face and Poison Ivy) again and again in Gotham and decided in October 2010 to immigrate to Canada to help its citizens in fighting crime. ;)

BTW, Robin had also disappeared since our Hollywood venture in 1997 in the ill-fated "BatMan and Robin" alongside Mr. Freeze (Arnold Schwarzenegger). Although, Schwarzenegger had since then wisely moved on to become the Governor of California, Robin on the other hand is busy wasting his talent romancing the ladies somewhere in Canada according to my reliable sources. Thus, I would like to go there and teach him a lesson or two as well and remind him that "With Great Powers Comes Even Greater Responsibility...". :p :D

Cheers!
DarKnight

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Bindu said:
Hi Friends,

I need your valuable advice,

I have noticed that I left out the P.O. Box from the address when I couriered my PP and other document to ND VO

The address which I posted is as below , I missed to include PO Box 5209 in the address, (Blue Dart confirm's that it has delivered to the given address on March 18th)

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021
India.

I'm worried now whether it is delivered to the proper section in the ND VO as my DD is still not encahed, I'm thinking of sending a case specific enquiry to ND VO to know whether documents sent by me have been recieved by the immigration section and is under processing, please advice if this would help my case to get more clarity or do I need to wait to complete at least 45 working days (by May 6th) to send my query.

Regards
Bindu
I also don't think that it's going to cause any problem.. but as our friend said, just to keep on the safe side.. inform them of it

pratirajya

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Friends
This forum is good and I have been hooked up to it since September. Everyone of us has some goal in life. I also dreamed of going and settling in Canada. But this wait is very torturing. Starting from the day you prepare your application until you land. It is like a slow poison making halt in everything and every activities of life. First when you send the mail to CIC there is a long wait to know if you will ever get PER or if your application returns back. Next ,some of us never received email from CIC about the PER and directly got into RBVO status. Some of us got PER within a month while some are still waiting for 4 months or more.

I myself was planning to resign to prepare for the Canadian exam and go back home to prepare and have some free time. Again this wait has made it standstill hoping I might get medicals and its not good to change job in the middle of the process. Everyday check the ECAS and so on call the post office , think may be it got lost some where. This process is really digging out our patience. I don't know why the immigration system cannot notify us in email that they have send out medicals and so on.

Everything happens in surprise. My first application was returned back for some tiny error in surprise after 2 months of submission and in second attempt again got PER by surprise after 3 months. I thought getting PER was along wait but there are so many hurdles after that . Doing medicals and then not knowing your own result. And the suddenly the mail arrives for medical furtherance test that also in surprise. Some of us want to attend the seminar ,training abroad but again its hard for us to ask back the submitted passport hoping that Maple leaf will arrive soon.
This PCC thing , you keep making fresh ones and 3 months passes so fast and you still need to go for the new ones for the country that you have never stepped after your first stay 10-15 years ago. I don't really understand what they will find out by giving us 3 month period validity for those certificates.

We all have become graduates and professionals but I think this is a very big mental torture. I really like to salute those people who have managed to wait so long. Even if someone gets pregnant then it brings chaos about what will the effect be and how long you will have to wait and again that Xray thing if ever the child is born with some defect or syndromes etc etc though the risk is very very low , but yet the tension is very high when you really need to think to do Xray when you are pregnant. Although it has been compared equivalent to the flying in a jet for 3 hours.
Thank you all the forum members for giving an opportunity to share the experience in this journey with full surprises.

Pratik

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
pratirajya said:
Friends
|
|
|
Thank you all the forum members for giving an opportunity to share the experience in this journey with full surprises.

Pratik
Pratik,

I understand that you just vented your complaints and frustration on the Immigration process, but you're actually looking at just one side of the coin. I am sure that the Immigration Dept. has some constraints in letting the applicants know the exact and clear picture of their application.

I agree that the Immigration process should be more transparent and informative, but, the key/thumb rule of this game has always been being patient and working out your life as usual. If you get the PR good, if you don't maybe God has something else (much better) in store which you'll realise later.

Although, it is indeed hard being patient and thinking this way, but it is IMHO the best way to deal with this long and painfully slow ordeal.

Stay calm and relax and have faith in God and his judgement(s).

Cheers!
DarKnight

amanss

Star Member
Mar 17, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2011,BD encashed on: 25-01-11
Doc's Request.
All required doc's submitted with the Application
AOR Received.
17-March-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
11-April-11
Med's Request
16-June-11
Med's Done....
5-July-11
Passport Req..
16-June-11
VISA ISSUED...
21-August-11
LANDED..........
October 2011
pratirajya said:
Friends
This forum is good and I have been hooked up to it since September. Everyone of us has some goal in life. I also dreamed of going and settling in Canada. But this wait is very torturing. Starting from the day you prepare your application until you land. It is like a slow poison making halt in everything and every activities of life. First when you send the mail to CIC there is a long wait to know if you will ever get PER or if your application returns back. Next ,some of us never received email from CIC about the PER and directly got into RBVO status. Some of us got PER within a month while some are still waiting for 4 months or more.

I myself was planning to resign to prepare for the Canadian exam and go back home to prepare and have some free time. Again this wait has made it standstill hoping I might get medicals and its not good to change job in the middle of the process. Everyday check the ECAS and so on call the post office , think may be it got lost some where. This process is really digging out our patience. I don't know why the immigration system cannot notify us in email that they have send out medicals and so on.

Everything happens in surprise. My first application was returned back for some tiny error in surprise after 2 months of submission and in second attempt again got PER by surprise after 3 months. I thought getting PER was along wait but there are so many hurdles after that . Doing medicals and then not knowing your own result. And the suddenly the mail arrives for medical furtherance test that also in surprise. Some of us want to attend the seminar ,training abroad but again its hard for us to ask back the submitted passport hoping that Maple leaf will arrive soon.
This PCC thing , you keep making fresh ones and 3 months passes so fast and you still need to go for the new ones for the country that you have never stepped after your first stay 10-15 years ago. I don't really understand what they will find out by giving us 3 month period validity for those certificates.

We all have become graduates and professionals but I think this is a very big mental torture. I really like to salute those people who have managed to wait so long. Even if someone gets pregnant then it brings chaos about what will the effect be and how long you will have to wait and again that Xray thing if ever the child is born with some defect or syndromes etc etc though the risk is very very low , but yet the tension is very high when you really need to think to do Xray when you are pregnant. Although it has been compared equivalent to the flying in a jet for 3 hours.

Pratik
Pratik,

All i would like to say is Success tastes much sweeter when we know what failure tasted like.....
God never says, 'no', but then again, he never says, 'yes'either,
Maybe this is a test so be patient believe in god and enjoy the ride...

Regards,
amanss

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
After a month of submitting all the docs including the passports, the only noticeable change in ecas is that my address has disappeared once again :-\

hmm i guess the VO's must have been relaxing during the easter week... ::)....

hopefully should be on full throttle soon ;D

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
victor.shareen said:
After a month of submitting all the docs including the passports, the only noticeable change in ecas is that my address has disappeared once again :-\

hmm i guess the VO's must have been relaxing during the easter week... ::)....

hopefully should be on full throttle soon ;D
Hey Shareen! Welcome back! :)

I find it quite hilarious that for the first time in my life, I look forward to weekdays and I am glad that the weekends have gone by! :))

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Bindu said:
Hi Friends,

I have noticed that I left out the P.O. Box from the address when I couriered my PP and other document to ND VO

The address which I posted is as below , I missed to include PO Box 5209 in the address, (Blue Dart confirm's that it has delivered to the given address on March 18th)

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
New Delhi 110 021
India.

I'm worried now whether it is delivered to the proper section in the ND VO as my DD is still not encahed, I'm thinking of sending a case specific enquiry to ND VO to know whether documents sent by me have been recieved by the immigration section and is under processing, please advice if this would help my case to get more clarity or do I need to wait to complete at least 45 working days (by May 6th) to send my query.

Regards
Bindu
Dear Bindu,
If it is Post Box number you missed then don't worry.
As you said you used Blue dart which is a courier service provider. No courier service in the world delivers docs/parcels to post box. Their duty is to hand over docs/parcels to a person and that receiver must acknowledge it by signing on their receipt.
Courier service providers ask for street address and post code only (not post box number)

regards,
Dr.Hasib

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
MovingAhead said:
Hey Shareen! Welcome back! :)

I find it quite hilarious that for the first time in my life, I look forward to weekdays and I am glad that the weekends have gone by! :))
You're right MovingAhead... This long weekend including today is really irritating.

Let's hope the ND VO wakes up from hibernation in the coming days.

Cheers!
DarKnight

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DarKnight said:
You're right MovingAhead... This long weekend including today is really irritating.

Let's hope the ND VO wakes up from hibernation in the coming days.

Cheers!
DarKnight
I agree. But the only thing we can do is be positive and keep smiling! It will make the wait easier.

By the way, has anyone got any info on when the CIIP session is going to be held in Bangalore?

CB

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Hi Friends,

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
New Delhi 110 021
India.

Regards
Bindu
No worry its correct address..
Ask courier company to five u POD

CB