+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applications after 26/6 in any NOC CONNECT HERE TO GET THE STATUS

cforcanada

Mar 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congralutations Cfr1907. Hope all the buffalo applicants get their Medical soon.
All the best.

cfr1907 said:
Big news guys!!!!!

My status has now changed. It currently reads "Frustration In Progress". And this for sure is not an E-Cas bug ;).

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
MiTSch said:
[size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS! HOPE YOU WILL GET YOUR VISA IN MAY ;)
VIENNA IS ALIVE :D
[/size]

Congratulations! Nice gift for the holidays :D

Yeah ;) isnt it a wow violet coloury gift :D

architect_100

Dec 7, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30/11/2010
Doc's Request.
All sent with App. BD Encashed : 03/12/2010
AOR Received.
01/03/2011
IELTS Request
Sent 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
12/04/2011 2nd AOR: 18/04/2011 E-cas : Decision Made
Med's Request
17/05/2011
Med's Done....
09/06/2011 Add. M. R. 04/08/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
17/04/2012
LANDED..........
03/06/2012
Moori said:
BREAKING NEWS HERE AS WELL ****

The Canadian embassy in cairo has just called me to ask me for passport to stamp the permanent residence visa :D
I just can not believe it is almost done or literally done :eek:
Somebody wakes me up from my deepest dream for now :)

I just asked them if I can renew my passport before sending it and they confirmed it is fine and that to do it immediately so as to allow them to close my file as soon as possible. Cheeers ;D
Congratulations Moori all the best, you are the Cairo Visa Office pioneer

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Cairo said:
Canady:

I advise you to use a reliable courier service to guarantee timely and secure delivery. Go for it without any hesitation. Do it yesterday, if you can ;D

Trust me, do not waste that precious time. It is very valuable, not only in the visa processing but in every aspect of your life. Time is money, remember!

Thank you for your wishes and good luck.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Cairo...you r scaring me,man. ???

I have already sent them last Monday. My wife said that the officer told her either to use a courier or to put them in their mail box.
I wanted to use fedex. but they deliver the package the next day, so i thought it would be faster to deliver it myself!!!!!! was i wrong? :-\ :-\ :-\
The guard told me they evacuate the box every day and told me to write the file n clearly on the envelop!

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
magdy580 said:
Cairo, i completely don't get what you mean by the duplicate file ?
Did they also ask for an extra bank statement ?
Magdy
Initially, I sent a complete file to the CIO. After PER, they asked me to deliver a duplicate of the file to the Cairo VO including a fresh PCC and Bank statement. That was all. They did not forward my file to Cairo.

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
canady said:

I have already sent them last Monday. My wife said that the officer told her either to use a courier or to put them in their mail box.
I wanted to use fedex. but they deliver the package the next day, so i thought it would be faster to deliver it myself!!!!!! was i wrong? :-\ :-\ :-\
The guard told me they evacuate the box every day and told me to write the file n clearly on the envelop!
Ooopss... sorry mate ??? ???. I did not notice that. You're ok, of course, in their mailbox directly ;). I thought you were going to use regular mail... Sorry again!

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:
Moooooooooooori.......

:D :D :D :D :DMany many congratulations,my friend!:D :D :D :D :D

I swear that i felt you will be the first from Cairo VO. ;)
You deserve it, man.Wish you all happiness and success in your life. :) :) :)
And wish Cairo, magdy, Alex and omsif to get the same call soon.

dear engy,
Have you received a reply for your inquiry? your case is very strange! i wonder why you haven't been contacted till now?! hope every thing goes well with you.

By the way,
I'm so greatful for you Moori, Cairo, magdy, and all who supported me.
I have put the documents in their mail box on Monday18th of April.(is it OK or should i used a courier?) But i can never predict the new time line for me now!
Any way, i sent them original documents and i doubt there is any thing else may confuse them!

I'm so worried and so nervous but have nothing to do except to wait!

First of all, I am so grateful for your hitting words that gave me special feeling of celebrations :)
I could not imagine that cairo vo would have been that fast in such a new process but it proved to be at least with my case being the first one to be finalized so far.
Secondly, I am looking forward to see every cairo applicant specially you, cairo, engy, magdy , Dr.Alex and whoever I missed his/her name having their visa stamped and case finalized and will be sharing after visa approval events together :)
Thirdly, It is about you and your file which has been so challenging for you and your family and for us to read about it and know of such an expierence. I will be much more happier than today to see ur case being processed and u are taking ur family to the doctor for medicals in the next couple of weeks. Just hold your breath for the best news ever :)

As for engy, she has recieved her 2nd AOR before me from cairo vo but since then ever, she hasn't recieved any update. Could that be some kind of random luck that she is delayed or they are still doing background check or simply could be another slower officer ! We are waiting news from you engy to tell you what is going on with your case and all the best coming I am sure :)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
arasah said:
MOORI GREAT NEWS, CONGRATES.
Arasah
Thank you Arasah 8)

cfr1907

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
AOR Received.
PER- Feb 7 2011
cforcanada said:
Congralutations Cfr1907. Hope all the buffalo applicants get their Medical soon.
All the best.
That was a joke. Unfortunately my status is still RVBO.

Alex.

canady

Sep 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received 02-09-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with App.
AOR Received.
21-12-2010 [img]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc386/hazooma/Maple.gif[/img]
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
magdy580 said:
Canady my friend, don't thank me we are all here for each other. I can say that some people here do change other people's lives (including me) by providing not only help but also care!
Magdy
yes, you are absolutely right.
This forum is great. :)
It really makes a difference and it gives a huge motivation when someone supports :)
Thank you,guys. You are all great. ;)

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
architect_100 said:
Congratulations Moori all the best, you are the Cairo Visa Office pioneer

Thx Architect_100 ;) A pioneer for the first time after a very long wait when you know that I have an old file opened in november 2007. Can you imagine :eek: and this recent one finalized in 7 months ::)

By the end, I am grateful I had my chance this year celebrating it with the egyptian revolution :) 2011 proved to be a stunning year so far

Cairo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
FSW
Moori said:
First of all, I am so grateful for your hitting words that gave me special feeling of celebrations :)
I could not imagine that cairo vo would have been that fast in such a new process but it proved to be at least with my case being the first one to be finalized so far.
Secondly, I am looking forward to see every cairo applicant specially you, cairo, engy, magdy , Dr.Alex and whoever I missed his/her name having their visa stamped and case finalized and will be sharing after visa approval events together :)
Thirdly, It is about you and your file which has been so challenging for you and your family and for us to read about it and know of such an expierence. I will be much more happier than today to see ur case being processed and u are taking ur family to the doctor for medicals in the next couple of weeks. Just hold your breath for the best news ever :)

As for engy, she has recieved her 2nd AOR before me from cairo vo but since then ever, she hasn't recieved any update. Could that be some kind of random luck that she is delayed or they are still doing background check or simply could be another slower officer ! We are waiting news from you engy to tell you what is going on with your case and all the best coming I am sure :)
Thank you Moori for your lovely feelings. I know it was quite a challenging wait for you and certainly for all of us which makes all the excitement. I hope things will roll faster now and we start hearing more good news from everybody. It will be a like a chain reaction where most files are almost cooked. I believe in a fortnight we will be receiving more good news.

Take care.

Moori

Sep 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2010
AOR Received.
6th Jan 2011
File Transfer...
25th feb 2011
Med's Request
March 8, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-5-2011
canady said:

Come on Canady Your package is already there. whats up ! No more worries man and keep yourself safe inside and let patience take its role to your inside :) Now you got to pray for a smooth review on your papers with a sweet officer and let us help you in the prayers ;)

smaaar

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
PER at 30-5-2011
Dear Moori,
Congratulation for reach the finish line on first place between all Cairo visa office people,And I wish u luck in your plans in Canada.

Dear Cairo,magdy580,
You are a genuine & real example of supporting each others as brothers ,And please accept my freind as IBN ALNEIL

Dear brother Canaday,
Allah bless you,Reallu you suffered alot to catch the requirments of VO,But Im assure you have a full of determination and ambition to overcome all difficults.So ,Now you are almost success.
Be rellllllllllllllllxx freind.

Alshami