Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
send
kittu said:
Hello 9jcanada and Wayne,

I got NER in Feb. waited for the documents as I made up my mind immdiately to file the application again. Sent an inquiry to CIC and received the reply that they would not send back the documents. After few days I got Bank Draft for the fees paid and NO DOCUMENTS. they informed that they keep the douments with them for their record after the eligibility review. They would send back the complete file if it fails at the completeness check.

Thanks

Kittu
Really...?This new procedure is quite embarrassing and confusing.I am not sure about whether I have signed to allow CIC to the custodian of my documents after a NER!Or may be they just want to keep the doc untill june,30,2011 to avoid resending the application and just save the day.........in such a situation I am afraid that i will also loose all the original doc & certificates which prevents from re applying if I get a NER as I suspect...all the efforts will be in vain.....
Any way MrKittu,dont be get upset and be in positive attitude....
Do u received NER by e-mail right?Is it a reply to your enquiry about the status of your file or they just send like that....??And u got back the fees even after it passed the completeness check,but,failed in the next stage..!!!How it is possible?......

May God bless you
regards
sgcandle

L

lawrence.roy

victor.shareen said:
the 2nd AOR from ND-VO comes through normal post.....these are the links and email for queries ...

Case Specific Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=newdelhi

General Enquiry: Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Regards,

Shareen
Thanks Shareen, I have added the email address.

Regards,
Lawrence

harjot

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 july 2010
File Transfer...
april 2011
Med's Request
21 feb 2012
Med's Done....
9 march
Interview........
9 feb
Passport Req..
21feb
VISA ISSUED...
31 may 2012:):)
LANDED..........
20th july 2012
hello everybody... not been active from last 20days or so..sorry for that..going thru very tough time due to my mothers ill health..
wanted to tell that i got my per on 17th march after i submitted the general ielts lately..
m on leave from my job and dont even know when i ll be able to join back:(:(
plz update the spreadsheet...
congrats to everybody who have recieved 2nd aors and medical requests:):):)
happy for u guys:):):)

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
sgcandle said:
Really...?This new procedure is quite embarrassing and confusing.I am not sure about whether I have signed to allow CIC to the custodian of my documents after a NER!Or may be they just want to keep the doc untill june,30,2011 to avoid resending the application and just save the day.........in such a situation I am afraid that i will also loose all the original doc & certificates which prevents from re applying if I get a NER as I suspect...all the efforts will be in vain....

There are currently 18 people on the tracker who got NER after eligibility review. It will help if any of such people can feed us back if they got their full application pack back or not.

To those who had previously received a NER after ER: Did the content of your NER state anything about returning your application pack. Has anyone in the situation received their original documents back?

Thanks

9j

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
congrats on your PER :)

Sorry to hear about ur mom's health....hope she recovers soon :)

all the best !!!!

Regards,

Shareen

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
harjot said:
hello everybody... not been active from last 20days or so..sorry for that..going thru very tough time due to my mothers ill health..
wanted to tell that i got my per on 17th march after i submitted the general ielts lately..
Good to hear from you again - spreadsheet updated!
Wayne.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
harjot said:
Dear Harjot,

Sorry to hear about your mom's health...We hope and pray that she gets well soon...
Congratulations on receiving the PER and good luck with all the next steps... :)

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
I agree, it's not selfish wanting Canada to have the best immigration system they possibly can. With the new capping measures only a certain maximum number of Federal Skilled Workers will be considered.

It would be unfair if those applicants who did not have adequate standards of work experience, education and language etc were taking up Federal Skilled Worker places from others who do.

It's kind of like the University thing here in the UK right now. The previous government had it in their stupid heads that everyone should be able to get a degree, and have been slowly lowering University standards and inventing all manner of degree courses (like hairdressing) for those occupations which would honestly be far better suited to on-the-job vocational type qualifications.

They don't seem to understand that if anybody can get a degree, the degree becomes worthless. Degrees IMO should be for the higher level of academic students.

Or let's put it another way - let's analogise this by seeing Canada immigration as a gigantic job interview. Canada are the prospective employers, we are the prospective employees. The employee wants to look for the best job with the best working conditions and pay, the employer wants the best people to make it's company as successful as possible. And the whole thing is driven by supply/demand. The interview is a two way process so the employer can see if the employee is suitable, and vice versa. Most employments offer a probationary period in which both employee and employer can terminate the employment at very short notice if things don't work out.

Immigration is the same thing. We're looking for a new country and we want the best quality of life and living conditions, and Canada is looking for the best people to boost its population and make the country as successful as possible. The immigration process and subsequent arrival (let's call the 3 years until you can get the citizenship the "Probation" bit) gives Canada the chance to see you can make it, and you the chance to see if the new country is working out.

And immigration is just as heavily driven by supply and demand as business. The skills that a company needs to fill its numbers one year may be completely different to those it needed a few years ago.

So by saying its unfair for Canada to set high limits with regards work experience, age, language and education etc - it would be like saying an employer is being unfair in only considering people who can actually do the job? :)

Wayne.
Well said Wayne.
I like the Australian system. If you get 120 points, you are automatically accepted and can finalize the formalities within 6 months or so. If you points are between 100 and 120 you wait in the line. Should that be the immigration system adopted by Canada I would have moved there 3 years ago!

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
Is london office sleeping or what,

one more Tuesday passed thru & no status update or email from them.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
asaif said:
Well said Wayne.
I like the Australian system. If you get 120 points, you are automatically accepted and can finalize the formalities within 6 months or so. If you points are between 100 and 120 you wait in the line. Should that be the immigration system adopted by Canada I would have moved there 3 years ago!
Well we have 76 points. We could get 91 points if my wife got a job offer as well.

But I kinda agree that points alone shouldn't be the only consideration. What's the point in having tonnes of experience and qualificatoins in an industry which is in very low-demand in Canada? All Canada would achieve by accepting you is another person to take jobs off Canadians. At least that's the way they will look at it, which IMO is pretty fair.

You either be in an occupation they are short of (FSW1) and therefore won't be taking jobs from Canadians, or you get a job offer through the system (LMO or AEO) and it has to be proven to HRDSC that there isn't a suitable Canadian to do the job.

Trouble is with the UK that we're part of the European Union, and therefore there is nothing to stop anyone in Europe coming into the UK and taking jobs from UK residents.

Wayne.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
kittu said:
Hello 9jcanada and Wayne,

I got NER in Feb. waited for the documents as I made up my mind immdiately to file the application again. Sent an inquiry to CIC and received the reply that they would not send back the documents. After few days I got Bank Draft for the fees paid and NO DOCUMENTS. they informed that they keep the douments with them for their record after the eligibility review. They would send back the complete file if it fails at the completeness check.

Thanks

Kittu

Hi Kittu,

Just a few questions:

i)How long did it take for the bank draft to arrive after the NER?
ii)Was your application delayed (longer processing time) before they sent you the NER?

Just looking at every possible scenarios here. Hate to get eventually checkmated by the CIO come June.

Thanks for your reply

9j

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
linkrink said:
Is london office sleeping or what,

one more Tuesday passed thru & no status update or email from them.
Hi Linkrink. I share your pain, but nice to hear from another London applicant.

Well haven't been home yet and neither has my wife so we cannot check today's post. ECAS won't show another status update after "Your application was reviewed and we started processing on X Y Z" until "Your medical results have been received". So any status updates that happen in between won't be good! :)

Seems London send MR directly by postal mail, with no 2nd AOR and no email. So the next thing we're expecting is something through the letter box. I guess they will use the self-addressed stickers we provided with our application? Can one of the two October applicants who got MR confirm that? At least we'll know what to look for when the post comes then! :)

Hoping something happens this week. But after seeming to "wake up" a week or two ago, London is now awfully quiet again.

Wayne.

POSITIVE

Sep 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks anil....but i do not know what 3rd line u r talking abt....i am posting 3rd para as follows..
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 28, 2011.

anil04_10 said:
POSITIVE jee ...

SSA. Didn't notice your post .... about "In Process" thing. It was RBVO in both the trackers. Updated now..... Can you please come out with the 3rd line of the status.
Yes, logically (though VOs defy all logics... :mad: :-[) at least MR should come by Regd. post, but somebody reported that they received it by normal post ..... :eek:

Cheers, Anil

linkrink

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Apointment taken
Cappuccino said:
Hoping something happens this week. But after seeming to "wake up" a week or two ago, London is now awfully quiet again.

Wayne.
hmmm.... u r right.

rilov

Star Member
May 27, 2010
Hey i send the request for changes of address through online (ND Visa office) .. But i didn't get any confirmation email.. can any body let me know the phone number for ND Visa office