Doc's Request.
along,bd encashed 18 jan
AOR Received.
1st AOR/PER on 11 march recieved
IELTS Request
along
Med's Request
20 JUNE
what is going on no news in new delhi 2nd aor its high time for good news to come. hello to all my dear forummates now seeing no further movement in new delhi tracker it hurts!!!! :mad:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
pharmacy1 said:
what is going on no news in new delhi 2nd aor its high time for good news to come
Are you for real? New Delhi has had more good news (2nd AORs, med requests, PPRs) than any other visa office.

Try asking applicants from Buffalo, London and Damascus, and a number of other "silent" offices, how much good news they've had?

If the above was meant to be a joke, it wasn't especially funny.

Wayne.

zakoy

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
CEBU, PHILS
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10.NOV.2010
AOR Received.
[per]22.FEB.2011------------[2nd aor] 16.MAR.2011
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
IN HIS TIME
Cappuccino said:
If you check our reply #2668 here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-post-june-26-2010-cio-manila-vo-applicants-here-t62550.0.html;msg681546#msg681546

The user received a reply from London regarding the decision made status:
"Your application has simply been transferred to our new computer system (GCMS) and your new file number is E***********. The decision shows as being made, because your old file had to be closed when transferred to the new system."

So, as I said, there can be a decision made error when transferring between CAIPS and GCMS. Unfortunately no way of knowing until you get confirmation from your visa office whether this is an ECAS error or a genuine rejection :(

Wayne.
Thank you, Sir Wayne. I still hope that it is the reason behind our status on ecas.
+1 for your prompt reply, Sir.

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Indira/Anil,

Kindly request you to update my status.
I have sent PCC, RPRF and PPR documents to New delhi today.

Thanks

Silent

Dec 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Uzma, & Always+ve for DD encashment.

Hope u receive visas within 10 days.......... ;) :p

Raj04

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-10, CC charged on 20-10-10
Doc's Request.
Sent with the Application...
AOR Received.
PER: 09-02-11 , 2nd AOR: 08-03-11
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application...
File Transfer...
03-03-11 to visa office
Med's Request
21-03-11
Med's Done....
26-03-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-03-11, Passport Sent : 22-04-11 RPRF encash date: 04-05-11 E-Cas Status: Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 17, 2011. Medical results have been received - " Decision Made"
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-11
LANDED..........
August'11
Nope, I have filled the application in the passport office for endorsement today, hopefully we will receive the same in couple of weeks. We will be sending the RPRF, PPR once we will receive her new passport, though I had prepared the DD and forwarding letter in advance to avoid further delays.

Thanks.. :) :)

Rgds,Raj.

kittu said:
Congrats Raj,

Is your child's passport updated as required by the CHC.

Good luck for the rest of process.

Thanks

Kittu

B

bkcnbr

anil04_10 said:
Dear bkcnbr

Received my 2nd AOR dated 03 March 2011 on 16 March 2011.
Received my MR dated 17 March 2011 on 22 March 2011.

Cheers, Anil
thanks anil...

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
zakoy said:
Thank you, Sir Wayne. I still hope that it is the reason behind our status on ecas.
+1 for your prompt reply, Sir.
Well I hope so too :) But not wishing to build your hopes up too much, you should at least prepare yourself for the fact that it MIGHT be a rejection.

I'd say it'd be worth ordering CAIPS notes at this stage so you can prepare any counter-documentation you may need to fire at them in a re-consideration plea, but since that takes 6+ weeks and not sure if even works with GCMS there is probably little point.

Just take comfort in the fact that you haven't been rejected yet and there is still a chance! :)

Wayne.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
kittu said:
Hello 9jcanada and Wayne,

I got NER in Feb. waited for the documents as I made up my mind immdiately to file the application again. Sent an inquiry to CIC and received the reply that they would not send back the documents. After few days I got Bank Draft for the fees paid and NO DOCUMENTS. they informed that they keep the douments with them for their record after the eligibility review. They would send back the complete file if it fails at the completeness check.

Thanks

Kittu
Really?! That must be a new one as I thought we've had members of the forum who got their full applications back after getting a -ve outcome of the eligibility review, or am I mixing things up? If that's the case, then it's worrying as I haven't heard anything back from the CIO. If it turns out to be a NER (I hope it is PER) then its back to square 1 with document gathering across 3 continents, 5 academic institutions and 5 employers btw myself and my spouse. Now I feel like punching the wall :mad:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
Cam1234 said:
It has nothing to do with being selfish. The point system is there for a reason. Immigrants are already finding it hard to compete and find employment when they arrive in Canada, therefore a certain level of education and experience, among other factors, ensures their survival.

If the point system was relaxed further, you would simply be allowing unqualified people with little chance of survival to enter Canada and join the already swelling ranks of the unemployed and homeless... This situation would be neither beneficial to the immigrant or the economy of Canada...

My 2cents,
Cam
I agree, it's not selfish wanting Canada to have the best immigration system they possibly can. With the new capping measures only a certain maximum number of Federal Skilled Workers will be considered.

It would be unfair if those applicants who did not have adequate standards of work experience, education and language etc were taking up Federal Skilled Worker places from others who do.

It's kind of like the University thing here in the UK right now. The previous government had it in their stupid heads that everyone should be able to get a degree, and have been slowly lowering University standards and inventing all manner of degree courses (like hairdressing) for those occupations which would honestly be far better suited to on-the-job vocational type qualifications.

They don't seem to understand that if anybody can get a degree, the degree becomes worthless. Degrees IMO should be for the higher level of academic students.

Or let's put it another way - let's analogise this by seeing Canada immigration as a gigantic job interview. Canada are the prospective employers, we are the prospective employees. The employee wants to look for the best job with the best working conditions and pay, the employer wants the best people to make it's company as successful as possible. And the whole thing is driven by supply/demand. The interview is a two way process so the employer can see if the employee is suitable, and vice versa. Most employments offer a probationary period in which both employee and employer can terminate the employment at very short notice if things don't work out.

Immigration is the same thing. We're looking for a new country and we want the best quality of life and living conditions, and Canada is looking for the best people to boost its population and make the country as successful as possible. The immigration process and subsequent arrival (let's call the 3 years until you can get the citizenship the "Probation" bit) gives Canada the chance to see you can make it, and you the chance to see if the new country is working out.

And immigration is just as heavily driven by supply and demand as business. The skills that a company needs to fill its numbers one year may be completely different to those it needed a few years ago.

So by saying its unfair for Canada to set high limits with regards work experience, age, language and education etc - it would be like saying an employer is being unfair in only considering people who can actually do the job? :)

Wayne.

MovingAhead

Star Member
Feb 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

We have submitted our passports and the landing fees. They reached CHC, New Delhi today.

Keeping our fingers crossed :)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
kittu said:
Hello 9jcanada and Wayne,

I got NER in Feb. waited for the documents as I made up my mind immdiately to file the application again. Sent an inquiry to CIC and received the reply that they would not send back the documents. After few days I got Bank Draft for the fees paid and NO DOCUMENTS. they informed that they keep the douments with them for their record after the eligibility review. They would send back the complete file if it fails at the completeness check.

Thanks

Kittu

Firstly, keeping documents AFTER a failed eligibility review is proposterous. I can understand their wanting to keep files in case the reasons for the negative eligibility review are questioned at a later date, but why the hell can they not simply make copies and return the originals? Possibly their reasoning is to make it as hard as possible for failed applicants to re-apply.

Secondly, I am unsure of the legal ramifications. Those documents are YOUR property, and unless you signed some specific waiver in the forms I cannot see that they could refuse to give them back to you. It is theft unless you specifically agreed to let them keep them. Not only are the documents potentially hard to re-obtain, such as work references in same cases, but also they represent a significant investment. For example, our IELTS test cost us £108 and we spent £150 just getting the copies notarized. The PCC is a further £70 invested. So that's well over £300 worth of investment, not to mention the (literally) hundreds of hours of our time in preparing them all, we could re-use to either make another application or apply to a different country.

I'd certainly be very p*ssed at them if they tried failing our case without returning all our documents.

I'm no lawyer, and my understanding of Canadian law is obviously a lot worse than understanding of British law, but you may wish to investigate your legal rights in this matter.

Best of luck, and sorry to hear about NER,
Wayne.

Wicked Blues

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2012
kittu said:
Hi Wicked Blues,

Can you tell me how much time was required for the FBI Clearance as I have to apply for the same for my son.

Thanks

Kittu
Dear Kittu,

It took me approximately close to 2 months to get the FBI clearance certificate. After submitting my documents I had even followed up with them to request them to kindly send it as soon as possible but they said I have to wait as there are always a lot of requests all around the year for FBI certificates. Hope this helps...if any further information is required do let me know...and good luck... :)

L

lawrence.roy

lawrence.roy said:
Can anyone tell me, what is the email address of New Delhi VO for general inquiry and from which the 2nd AOR comes? As I want to save both emails in my email contact list so it would not become spam........

thanks,
Lawrence

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
the 2nd AOR from ND-VO comes through normal post.....these are the links and email for queries ...

Case Specific Enquiry: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=newdelhi

General Enquiry: Delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Regards,

Shareen