+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
GREAt yar ABU BAKAR,u are another Pakistani brother ,who got an excellent idea of defrauding the system,congrats,koi aur bhi achy achy idea btao fraud karny kay,abhi kon sa pakistani students ka itna nam kharab huwa hay,bs jab 200 300 students isi tarah kary gy ,phir mun dekhna beth kar,CHC isl paki students kay lia requirement rakhy gy that PAY 1 year fees in advance other wise u will get rejection,,thanku man :).
and for ur help , UNIversity of manitona,university of winnipeg,siman fraser university,university of british columbia,uni of toronto,uni of western ontario,MC master are all among the fool universities,which dont require advance fees,It may help u in guiding more student to do this FRAUD,,thanks again ...bs karoo yar kitna name kharab karoo gy pakistan ka,,JUST think
lol first of all u need more knowledge to talk on this topic ............. to answer u ..........

>> it is perfectly legal to change universities in not only Canada but North America ......
>> Secondly ur not doing some fraud ........... wen u apply for visa u say u will study in Canada .....if they wanna restrict u ... they will put university name on ur visa ....... which they are not doing ........ because they believe if a student does not wanna continue education in specific field he applied or finds a better field in some other college or University ......... or his affordability is of low fees .......... he can change it .......... ur not doing a fraud coz u committed to study and ur doing so in both cases .....

>> Thirdly ......Pakistanis are not getting visa easily not because they commit fraud ............... coz Canada has no common interest with Pakistan at this time ........ Countries think at a world politics level .... they have interests of investment in Canada from India ........ so they are having bilateral relations and visa policies are based on it ....................

>> Countries never think at such a low level ........ I mean students ........ are the lowest level to think for a country ........... they know students would try to save fees ............ they know students will change universities ......... but to tell u one thing THAT IS THEIR RIGHT ...... CANADA is an independent country with right to speak ... right to express according to the charter of FREEDOM .... thats the first thing in constitution ..........

you make countries image go good by selecting right politicians rather than blaming some one who want to continue his education and save some money too ........ he is benefiting himself and Canada both in any case .............

so chill

ABU BAKAR's reply was really good answer for what was asked .......

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
malik bai muje call ni ai koi even though students applied in april and even may got their medicals is it normal?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
qamalik729 said:
lol first of all u need more knowledge to talk on this topic ............. to answer u ..........

>> it is perfectly legal to change universities in not only Canada but North America ......
>> Secondly ur not doing some fraud ........... wen u apply for visa u say u will study in Canada .....if they wanna restrict u ... they will put university name on ur visa ....... which they are not doing ........ because they believe if a student does not wanna continue education in specific field he applied or finds a better field in some other college or University ......... or his affordability is of low fees .......... he can change it .......... ur not doing a fraud coz u committed to study and ur doing so in both cases .....

>> Thirdly ......Pakistanis are not getting visa easily not because they commit fraud ............... coz Canada has no common interest with Pakistan at this time ........ Countries think at a world politics level .... they have interests of investment in Canada from India ........ so they are having bilateral relations and visa policies are based on it ....................

>> Countries never think at such a low level ........ I mean students ........ are the lowest level to think for a country ........... they know students would try to save fees ............ they know students will change universities ......... but to tell u one thing THAT IS THEIR RIGHT ...... CANADA is an independent country with right to speak ... right to express according to the charter of FREEDOM .... thats the first thing in constitution ..........

you make countries image go good by selecting right politicians rather than blaming some one who want to continue his education and save some money too ........ he is benefiting himself and Canada both in any case .............

so chill

ABU BAKAR's reply was really good answer for what was asked .......
bro,i never said changing university is illegal,but once committing to one university just to get visa and then not going to that uni is not ethical, I just know that,this kind of things will just make things harder for upcoming generations, but i knw u will not favour my point ,this is bcs "typicall pakistani thinking" hum logo ki thinking hi aisy ho gai hay, laikin inshAllah in next 2 3 years they will impose more restrictions
just like UK, and can u tell me one thing ,why pakistan is in high risk countries? or mano gy to tum log kabhi nahi ,to karo is tarah ki haraqaty and if u think it is very gud method and ur right to change future institude then plz mention this also in SOP,that i HAve selected this university for visa propose and after going there ,i will not go to this uni :) cheers ,I cant say any thing and u r right i need more ghatia dimaag to think at this level.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
ArslanZahid said:
hey sheryar u r taking him wrong buddy.
sorry man,If u felt bad,but i m just trying to say that,I nw it is NOT fraud but it is unethical, just think this from uni prospective, and blv me this will just make things harder for upcomming generations, sorrY to every one .

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Paki-Rambo said:
Once again thanks peepz :D and Mr.Sheryar this is not the way to talk, it was me who questioned here and abu bakr just gave an advice and besides paying semester fees after getting admission isn't a fraud jani its just the procedure how can you say that this is A FRAUD ??? are you out of your mind ??? and lastly he wasn't dishonouring his country name but actually he is helping his Paki brother
if u thing that ,there is no problem in this,then just mention this in ur SOP that u will change uni and switch to college after going there
and then hope that every thing goes fine

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
bro,i never said changing university is illegal,but once committing to one university just to get visa and then not going to that uni is not ethical, I just know that,this kind of things will just make things harder for upcoming generations, but i knw u will not favour my point ,this is bcs "typicall pakistani thinking" hum logo ki thinking hi aisy ho gai hay, laikin inshAllah in next 2 3 years they will impose more restrictions
just like UK, and can u tell me one thing ,why pakistan is in high risk countries? or mano gy to tum log kabhi nahi ,to karo is tarah ki haraqaty and if u think it is very gud method and ur right to change future institude then plz mention this also in SOP,that i HAve selected this university for visa propose and after going there ,i will not go to this uni :) cheers ,I cant say any thing and u r right i need more ghatia dimaag to think at this level.
Dude I am not Pakistani , I am Canadian citizen. secondly I don't come here to waste time....... If students need help, I am just guiding them with best of my knowledge.... What ethics are u talking about .... do u wanna discuss ethics here ....... and its not unethical at all ... and watch what u say .......
It seems like ur new to Pakistan or I must say this world ...... be practical and grow up ......... in practical world 1+1 is not always 2 ....

Canadian law allows u to do that ............ talk to immigrations they will say u can change university as many times as u want .......... to what ever level ........and u dont need to change visa ........... if law allows it .......... then ur no one to object..... or call people unethical ............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ArslanZahid said:
malik bai muje call ni ai koi even though students applied in april and even may got their medicals is it normal?
you can get medical call any time ......... and u would for sure get it in first week of April ............

I would also suggest that u should check with TCS ......

ur visa is confirmed ...... don't worry about that .......... University of Regina is a reputed university ......

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
qamalik729 said:
Dude I am not Pakistani , I am Canadian citizen. secondly I don't come here to waste time....... If students need help, I am just guiding them with best of my knowledge.... What ethics are u talking about .... do u wanna discuss ethics here ....... and its not unethical at all ... and watch what u say .......
It seems like ur new to Pakistan or I must say this world ...... be practical and grow up ......... in practical world 1+1 is not always 2 ....

Canadian law allows u to do that ............ talk to immigrations they will say u can change university as many times as u want .......... to what ever level ........and u dont need to change visa ........... if law allows it .......... then ur no one to object..... or call people unethical ............
ok,meri waja say rona na shruu kar dena ,no worries man be happy,if they give us right to change uni,this doesnt means that we should misuse it and now if u want to answer just reply to this "PLZ mention this in ur SOP that u will switch to college after getting visa" and then I will see ,how chc sees to it and weather he gives visa or not.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
ok,meri waja say rona na shruu kar dena ,no worries man be happy,if they give us right to change uni,this doesnt means that we should misuse it and now if u want to answer just reply to this "PLZ mention this in ur SOP that u will switch to college after getting visa" and then I will see ,how chc sees to it and weather he gives visa or not.
I jus came to know that ur an idiot ............. did any one tell u at ur home or near by that u suck ..........
I don't give a damn *censored word* to u say ........

u seem some molana type person right ? or u just realized that ur 21 .......

Any ways where r u applying .........did u mention something like that in ur SOP ?

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
qamalik729 said:
I jus came to know that ur an idiot ............. did any one tell u at ur home or near by that u suck ..........
I don't give a damn *censored word* to u say ........

u seem some molana type person right ? or u just realized that ur 21 .......

Any ways where r u applying .........did u mention something like that in ur SOP ?
:p sorry man,,plz dont mind. btw I m going YORK UNIVERSITY and I will study there for full 4 years, so it was not required for me to tell them that I will switch uni :)

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
qamalik729 said:
Momi , how sure is it after medicals that you will get visa ? Did you see any one getting rejected after medicals ??

Secondly , any one coming to Alberta , Edmonton or Calgary , Reddeer ??
If you don't have any serious health issue then it is done.One case last summer rejected after medicals, but he corrected his documents and got visa in one month, because once medical done it is valid for one year i think........

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
GREAt yar ABU BAKAR,u are another Pakistani brother ,who got an excellent idea of defrauding the system,congrats,koi aur bhi achy achy idea btao fraud karny kay,abhi kon sa pakistani students ka itna nam kharab huwa hay,bs jab 200 300 students isi tarah kary gy ,phir mun dekhna beth kar,CHC isl paki students kay lia requirement rakhy gy that PAY 1 year fees in advance other wise u will get rejection,,thanku man :).
and for ur help , UNIversity of manitona,university of winnipeg,siman fraser university,university of british columbia,uni of toronto,uni of western ontario,MC master are all among the fool universities,which dont require advance fees,It may help u in guiding more student to do this FRAUD,,thanks again ...bs karoo yar kitna name kharab karoo gy pakistan ka,,JUST think
hi,
1st of all before blaming you should have to show how is FRAUD as Qamalik prove that its not a FRAUD. and why you thinking that every Pakistani do FRAUD........are you not a Pakistani citizen........? shame on you... u are one of member this fourm who send me personal message for solving your problem and now you are blaming me FRAUD....... Secondly agar CHC waly itny Iman dar hen jtny tum heh rahy ho to Colleges k applicants ko visa ku nai dety kya wo sab FRAUD karty hen......?....kya wo tamam requirements pori nahe krty......? 6,6 month even reply tak nahe karty or oper say zulam ye k orignal document paas rakhty hen banda kahen or b apply nahe kar sakta even mulak men rahty huy jobs wgera k leay b apply nai kr skta.........tum nay to abi june men apply krna hy jab tmhen 6 mah reply na aya na phir dekhna kitni takleet ho gi.......... or dosra agar tumhary pas 4 year bachelor program leay money hy to is ka ye matlab nai k jo bachelor afford nai kr skta wo Canada k leay apply he na kary......

I post many times about timing delay and visa ratio that its not depend all other things like pakistanis people are FRAUD.....kya Pakistan ka status ham logon nay kharab kia hy ager tumhen itni fikar hy to tum is ko behter kro na mulak say bahir ku bhag rahy ho......
bohat ho gai umeed hy ainda soch samj k aisi baat kaho gay.......

canigotocanada

May 24, 2012
UmairHashmi said:
App. Filed.......: 19-Jan-2012
File Transferred...: 23-Jan-2012
College: Stouffville
CHC Isb
Med's Request: Waiting
brother is it usual to wait more than 4 months?....and plz mention which intake u applied for? the cic website states that there will be a initial response in 3 weeks. can we make a remainder to the cic in case of unusual delays like this...

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
momi said:
If you don't have any serious health issue then it is done.One case last summer rejected after medicals, but he corrected his documents and got visa in one month, because once medical done it is valid for one year i think........
Yeap, you are right. Medical is valid for 1 year (12 months)

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Sheryar, qamalik729, Abu Bakr,

Guys, all of your points are taken so do no more clarification on the topic of fraud and ethics. It will promote nothing but ego and hate.

I must advise other guys that the correct way to confront anyone's view is to be polite and ask about further detail on his post. If you think he is wrong then simply send him a personal message and clarify things with him there. and later, post a detail reply clarifying the confusion.

I believe discussion like the one we just saw, will not help this forum.

One last thing, the efforts of qamalik729, Abu Bakr, Sheryar to this forum is exemplary. We all members are thankful to you guys for guiding us on our quires.

BR,
Inam