Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Elect_Engr said:
Here comes the update then!

By the grace of God, I have received Medical request this morning. You can update the excel sheet.
Congratz and Best of luck

waseemahmed45

Jan 31, 2012
Regina
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2012
File Transfer...
08-02-2012
Med's Request
10-05-2012
Med's Done....
21-05-2012 and 25-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2012
momi said:
Abhi to medical kerwaoun ga to aye ga.................
;) InshAllah woh bhi Hojayga

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Hay people can you advice me, in which colleges i should apply or in which colleges i shouldn't??? i have just did my intermediate exams last year and now am planning to go Canada for further to complete in either community colleges or universities so anyone heard of "Lambton College" which is in Sarnia?? am planning to apply there also can anybody tell me about the visa ratio system what's going on these days like ???

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki-Rambo said:
Hay people can you advice me, in which colleges i should apply or in which colleges i shouldn't??? i have just did my intermediate exams last year and now am planning to go Canada for further to complete in either community colleges or universities so anyone heard of "Lambton College" which is in Sarnia?? am planning to apply there also can anybody tell me about the visa ratio system what's going on these days like ???
hi,
don't apply for any college see the supreadsheet bellow all the applicant those apply for colleges are in waiting for 4 to 8 month and no one got visa even medical request still........So its my advice for you that apply for university in bachelor prograsm and special outside ontario.....CHC ISLAMABAD is giving the visa only university cases and they response quick for universities.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Elect_Engr said:

By the grace of God, I have received Medical request this morning. You can update the excel sheet.
thats great congrats bahi. app ne fedex se kia tha ya tcs?

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
I m waiting response desperately ??? today I emailed CHC to update me my application status

Mughal831

May 22, 2012
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Guys i want to switch my college, is it possible now???
n My visa is under process...

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mughal831 said:
Guys i want to switch my college, is it possible now???
n My visa is under process...
Not possible...... :-\

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
congrats how much funds did you show regarding sponser and what's your yearly fees?
Elect_Engr said:

E

Elect_Engr

@momi, @waseeahmed, @Inam89, @arslanzahid, @kingwajeeh

I used TCS. Their service is not good. Online tracking does not work. Also at this forum I read about TCS losing someone's passport. That is horrible. I seriously gave it a thought to use fadex to send back passports after medicals. I have 4 passports attached and can't imagine losing them. I have a lot of travel on them. I guess for the sake of keeping it less complexed I will use TCS one last time.

My degree program is some 17k per year I guess. I showed around 30k.

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
don't apply for any college see the supreadsheet bellow all the applicant those apply for colleges are in waiting for 4 to 8 month and no one got visa even medical request still........So its my advice for you that apply for university in bachelor prograsm and special outside ontario.....CHC ISLAMABAD is giving the visa only university cases and they response quick for universities.
Thanks abu bakr for your fast reply ... so that means i should not apply in ON (universities or colleges) :O is this true ohh my GOD then can you tell me what u think about "BCIT" (British Colombia Institute of Technology) its a public, coeducational, academic institution of higher education in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada will this be good choice am waiting for your answers people. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Elect_Engr said:
@ momi, @ waseeahmed, @ Inam89, @ arslanzahid, @ kingwajeeh

I used TCS. Their service is not good. Online tracking does not work. Also at this forum I read about TCS losing someone's passport. That is horrible. I seriously gave it a thought to use fadex to send back passports after medicals. I have 4 passports attached and can't imagine losing them. I have a lot of travel on them. I guess for the sake of keeping it less complexed I will use TCS one last time.

My degree program is some 17k per year I guess. I showed around 30k.
Go with TCS....you can sent passports back with FEDEX courier service using your case number... but let it simple and Don't worry.......

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
momi said:
Go with TCS....you can sent passports back with FEDEX courier service using your case number... but let it simple and Don't worry.......
Momi , how sure is it after medicals that you will get visa ? Did you see any one getting rejected after medicals ??

Secondly , any one coming to Alberta , Edmonton or Calgary , Reddeer ??