+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki-Rambo said:
Thanks abu bakr for your fast reply ... so that means i should not apply in ON (universities or colleges) :O is this true ohh my GOD then can you tell me what u think about "BCIT" (British Colombia Institute of Technology) its a public, coeducational, academic institution of higher education in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada will this be good choice am waiting for your answers people. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!
Dude ........ he gave u such a good advice ...... apply to a University ......... not a college or Technology institute ........ applying to University in bachelor programs is as easy as piece of cake .......... as if u don't get admitted then consultants get u admitted in some University ......

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Another friend from Pakistan (Khan341) got his medical call, this is what he has written

Khan341 said:
Yesterday i got the medical call. I applied on 7th May 2012. Got the medical call in 16 days.
Im from Karachi.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qamalik729 said:
Momi , how sure is it after medicals that you will get visa ? Did you see any one getting rejected after medicals ??

Secondly , any one coming to Alberta , Edmonton or Calgary , Reddeer ??
hi,
Still i found only one case of rejection after medical that was interview........only two option of rejection after medical.......
1-if you called for interview and you don't give the correct answer the questions mean your interview is failed.....
2-if a person withdraw his money form bank after medical and CHC check his empty bank.......
otherwise no chance of rejection after medical.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki-Rambo said:
Thanks abu bakr for your fast reply ... so that means i should not apply in ON (universities or colleges) :O is this true ohh my GOD then can you tell me what u think about "BCIT" (British Colombia Institute of Technology) its a public, coeducational, academic institution of higher education in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada will this be good choice am waiting for your answers people. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!
hi,
for visa you must apply for any good university.......if you are not interested and afford bachelor program and university and want to go any diploma program then i suggest you a procedure........1st search a university where they offer "pay tuition fee after obtaining the visa" and then apply. Once you got visa then you can easily change your college\university as even you will not paid your tuition fee with only admission fee loss that is only 200-300 CAD.
After getting visa you can easily change your location and course\college\university.

xtremist

Jan 9, 2011
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
File Transfer...
14-09-2012
Med's Request
02-10-2012
Med's Done....
05-10-2012
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
08-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
25-12-2012
Today i received the loa of mun but the most shocking thing was for me that letter was of 2 sessions fall (sep) and January and previously they only send letter for one session :/

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
Still i found only one case of rejection after medical that was interview........only two option of rejection after medical.......
1-if you called for interview and you don't give the correct answer the questions mean your interview is failed.....
2-if a person withdraw his money form bank after medical and CHC check his empty bank.......
otherwise no chance of rejection after medical.
Thanks Abu Bakr ..... nice reply to other guy

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Abu Bakr said:
hi,
for visa you must apply for any good university.......if you are not interested and afford bachelor program and university and want to go any diploma program then i suggest you a procedure........1st search a university where they offer "pay tuition fee after obtaining the visa" and then apply. Once you got visa then you can easily change your college\university as even you will not paid your tuition fee with only admission fee loss that is only 200-300 CAD.
After getting visa you can easily change your location and course\college\university.
Thanks both of you "qa malik" and abu bakr", well abu bakr your plan is great but i can't see any such type of university which accept fees from a international student after he got a visa :\ but still am searching hope i will find it

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki-Rambo said:
Thanks both of you "qa malik" and abu bakr", well abu bakr your plan is great but i can't see any such type of university which accept fees from a international student after he got a visa :\ but still am searching hope i will find it
Hi,
There are many universities in Canada that offer tuition fee after the visa.......although i don't know such a university only one that is YORK Univrsity in Toronto........but this is in toronto ON. and its my advise to you that try to search outside ontario.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paki-Rambo said:
I didn't get ya ... but i think ur asking about fees ....... submitting fees is not a University requirement at all ............ Submitting fees before visa is only ur choice ............... to show VO that ur very much interested and u have already registered courses ................

usually consultants ask u to submit fees wen ur applying through them ......... as the only reason being they get their cut from it if ............... you can get visa without submitting fees ......... but any ways u have to submit fees to register courses so its usually an advantage to submit fees........

even u submit fees ......... first 15 days of starting of semester u can drop courses and get full refund of fees ........ its in every university in Canada ...........

I hope i answered ur question.....

J!GzZ!

May 20, 2012
I am new here.can any1 tell me about how much time take CHC for the medical.cause my classes are going to start on 23july.and i have applied on 18 april.now i am worried that what will be happen. :(

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
J!GzZ! said:
I am new here.can any1 tell me about how much time take CHC for the medical.cause my classes are going to start on 23july.and i have applied on 18 april.now i am worried that what will be happen. :(
It varies case to case, there are guys who got medical calls and even visas in days while some others are waiting for months. So share your profile in order to get a specific answer

But as per the CIC website they take 11 weeks on average to grant visa in Pakistan however, CHC Islamabad is delaying things quite a lot, these days.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Paki-Rambo said:
Usually the fee payment deadlines are pretty late. In my case, my classes will start from 3rd September while the fee paying deadline is 29th August. While you can also pay after 29th August but then you will have to pay some extra bucks in the form of late fee submission charges.

I have applied to visa while I have not paid the semester fee. Let see what happens.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Abu Bakr said:
Hi,
There are many universities in Canada that offer tuition fee after the visa.......although i don't know such a university only one that is YORK Univrsity in Toronto........but this is in toronto ON. and its my advise to you that try to search outside ontario.
GREAt yar ABU BAKAR,u are another Pakistani brother ,who got an excellent idea of defrauding the system,congrats,koi aur bhi achy achy idea btao fraud karny kay,abhi kon sa pakistani students ka itna nam kharab huwa hay,bs jab 200 300 students isi tarah kary gy ,phir mun dekhna beth kar,CHC isl paki students kay lia requirement rakhy gy that PAY 1 year fees in advance other wise u will get rejection,,thanku man :).
and for ur help , UNIversity of manitona,university of winnipeg,siman fraser university,university of british columbia,uni of toronto,uni of western ontario,MC master are all among the fool universities,which dont require advance fees,It may help u in guiding more student to do this FRAUD,,thanks again ...bs karoo yar kitna name kharab karoo gy pakistan ka,,JUST think

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Sheryar said:
GREAt yar ABU BAKAR,u are another Pakistani brother ,who got an excellent idea of defrauding the system,congrats,koi aur bhi achy achy idea btao fraud karny kay,abhi kon sa pakistani students ka itna nam kharab huwa hay,bs jab 200 300 students isi tarah kary gy ,phir mun dekhna beth kar,CHC isl paki students kay lia requirement rakhy gy that PAY 1 year fees in advance other wise u will get rejection,,thanku man :).
and for ur help , UNIversity of manitona,university of winnipeg,siman fraser university,university of british columbia,uni of toronto,uni of western ontario,MC master are all among the fool universities,which dont require advance fees,It may help u in guiding more student to do this FRAUD,,thanks again ...bs karoo yar kitna name kharab karoo gy pakistan ka,,JUST think

hey sheryar u r taking him wrong buddy.

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Sheryar said:
Once again thanks peepz :D and Mr.Sheryar this is not the way to talk, it was me who questioned here and abu bakr just gave an advice and besides paying semester fees after getting admission isn't a fraud jani its just the procedure how can you say that this is A FRAUD ??? are you out of your mind ??? and lastly he wasn't dishonouring his country name but actually he is helping his Paki brother