N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Sheryar said:
bro,i never said changing university is illegal,but once committing to one university just to get visa and then not going to that uni is not ethical, I just know that,this kind of things will just make things harder for upcoming generations, but i knw u will not favour my point ,this is bcs "typicall pakistani thinking" hum logo ki thinking hi aisy ho gai hay, laikin inshAllah in next 2 3 years they will impose more restrictions
just like UK, and can u tell me one thing ,why pakistan is in high risk countries? or mano gy to tum log kabhi nahi ,to karo is tarah ki haraqaty and if u think it is very gud method and ur right to change future institude then plz mention this also in SOP,that i HAve selected this university for visa propose and after going there ,i will not go to this uni :) cheers ,I cant say any thing and u r right i need more ghatia dimaag to think at this level.
Be optimist man .... You look to be caught in pessimism.... Your perception is based far beyond the level of incidence ..... Too strict to convince others ... You shouldn't have teased respective members by using words like 'Fraud & Ethical' ... Why you people forget that in current scenario ... we need to be united and support and well wisher of others.... So, plz its a humble request to join hands together. Everyone is respected at this forum ...and ... Everyone has the equal right to speak ... But to speak good and pure ... !

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Sheryar said:
bro,i never said changing university is illegal,but once committing to one university just to get visa and then not going to that uni is not ethical, I just know that,this kind of things will just make things harder for upcoming generations, but i knw u will not favour my point ,this is bcs "typicall pakistani thinking" hum logo ki thinking hi aisy ho gai hay, laikin inshAllah in next 2 3 years they will impose more restrictions
just like UK, and can u tell me one thing ,why pakistan is in high risk countries? or mano gy to tum log kabhi nahi ,to karo is tarah ki haraqaty and if u think it is very gud method and ur right to change future institude then plz mention this also in SOP,that i HAve selected this university for visa propose and after going there ,i will not go to this uni :) cheers ,I cant say any thing and u r right i need more ghatia dimaag to think at this level.

brother I advise you to look at things with broader prospect. just fro your information, in India they apply for colleges and get visa in 10 days when they reach canada almost 70% change their college, (even some go to toronto/Vancouver while their college is in some small city) Do you think CHC dehli is not aware of the fact?, obviously they are aware still they issue visa in 10 days. so changing colleges is not an issue

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
qamalik729 said:
Dude I am not Pakistani , I am Canadian citizen. secondly I don't come here to waste time....... If students need help, I am just guiding them with best of my knowledge.... What ethics are u talking about .... do u wanna discuss ethics here ....... and its not unethical at all ... and watch what u say .......
It seems like ur new to Pakistan or I must say this world ...... be practical and grow up ......... in practical world 1+1 is not always 2 ....

Canadian law allows u to do that ............ talk to immigrations they will say u can change university as many times as u want .......... to what ever level ........and u dont need to change visa ........... if law allows it .......... then ur no one to object..... or call people unethical ............
wow malik sab aj thorey gussey me hain hahahah anyways best answer

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Inam89 said:
Sheryar, qamalik729, Abu Bakr,

Guys, all of your points are taken so do no more clarification on the topic of fraud and ethics. It will promote nothing but ego and hate.

I must advise other guys that the correct way to confront anyone's view is to be polite and ask about further detail on his post. If you think he is wrong then simply send him a personal message and clarify things with him there. and later, post a detail reply clarifying the confusion.

I believe discussion like the one we just saw, will not help this forum.

One last thing, the efforts of qamalik729, Abu Bakr, Sheryar to this forum is exemplary. We all members are thankful to you guys for guiding us on our quires.

BR,
Inam
+ 1 for that............

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
qamalik729 said:
you can get medical call any time ......... and u would for sure get it in first week of April ............

I would also suggest that u should check with TCS ......

ur visa is confirmed ...... don't worry about that .......... University of Regina is a reputed university ......

"in first week of April" I think u wanted to write june. and secondly I didnt go with tcs I filed via fedex and they are saying application is in process. thanx for boasting my hopes :D

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Sheryar said:
:p sorry man,,plz dont mind. btw I m going YORK UNIVERSITY and I will study there for full 4 years, so it was not required for me to tell them that I will switch uni :)

oh I got yew u r bit young and will learn some new things till this time u think u knw everything but u knw very few

muzamilrose

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
pakistan lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait wait wait.....127 days gone still no replay.....waiting for so long... when you would be here in my hands....

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
I m really sorry ,everyone, I was just trying to explain my point,but nxt depends on u people sorry again, :)

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Sheryar said:
I m really sorry ,everyone, I was just trying to explain my point,but nxt depends on u people sorry again, :)
thats good brother I wish you best of luck for future

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
Sheryar said:
I like the way you have countered back ... That's the spirit ... Be ethically strong dear ... Wish you best of luck !

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sheryar said:
if you really want to known information here then don't speak harsh words.....otherwise people ignore you for your words.....
meny to 1 mashwara dia tha tum nay seeda fradia or na jany kya kuch keh dia..........lol.......anyway people here advice you all things.....

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Sheryar said:
Sun bhai mere pass original passport hay aur visa be original docs or funds pe apply karounga so illegal kya hai is mai bata do ?? aur ek aur baat samaj lo yaha sab log ek dosre ko advice de rahe hain to get a study permit and listen why pakistan is in high risk countries its because the political conditions is so bad these days even economically Pakistan is going downwards we don't collect taxes we haven't created job opportunities for young generation we don't have assets we still rely on IMF funds and we are in a great percentage of DEBT so do me a favour if you really want to change the face of Pakistan please don't go to CANADA sit here eat daal roti and end this corruption first from your self don't give lectures to other's .

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
Paki-Rambo said:
Sun bhai mere pass original passport hay aur visa be original docs or funds pe apply karounga so illegal kya hai is mai bata do ?? aur ek aur baat samaj lo yaha sab log ek dosre ko advice de rahe hain to get a study permit and listen why pakistan is in high risk countries its because the political conditions is so bad these days even economically Pakistan is going downwards we don't collect taxes we haven't created job opportunities for young generation we don't have assets we still rely on IMF funds and we are in a great percentage of DEBT so do me a favour if you really want to change the face of Pakistan please don't go to CANADA sit here eat daal roti and end this corruption first from your self don't give lectures to other's .
Brother,i do not want to argue More,i wrote what i think,and no one can change my thinking,but for the spirit of this forum i jst said sorry to everyone including u, and if u want to talk specifically for me ,then blv me ,I will return to pakistan after getiing degree,and i have no motive to stay there. :)

Paki-Rambo

May 23, 2012
Sheryar said:
Brother,i do not want to argue More,i wrote what i think,and no one can change my thinking,but for the spirit of this forum i jst said sorry to everyone including u, and if u want to talk specifically for me ,then blv me ,I will return to pakistan after getiing degree,and i have no motive to stay there. :)
Apology accepted

sak78

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Sheryar said:
good