+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Status - CHC Islamabad "Summer"

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actually consultants get commisons from certain colleges/univ on the basis of admissions, so they never care about your future.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
Ramadan Kareem

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012

K.Khan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2012
Ramadhan Mubarak to all of you and May ALLAH shower his blessings on all of us during this blessed month of Ramadhan, Insha ALLAH.

Rashi1

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2012
ramdan mubark......ALLAH hm sb ko is mubark mnth me achi khbr de

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Craving said:
Leave that issue. its a matter of luck..
I want to discuss my 'Craving' of getting visa with you guys.
Initially, since 2011 i visited almost every consultant of Lahore. From renowned till un-reputed.
Almost every one gave me different options of courses and univ/colleges for Canada.
I am ACCA qualified with Bsc in accounting from U.K., but those cheater consultant advised me to get admission in colleges for diplomas or for B.com.
I told them wtf, i am highly qualified then why i should go for bachelors again..!
They said in universities u can't get admission and processing time is lengthy ( to generate LOA).
I was not satisfied with them i searched by my own and worked hard. visited websites and i chose TRU for PGD. i applied by my self got admission and then i applied visa even by my self and now i am happy that i did't hurry to got admission in colleges to waist my time and future.
Moral is that 'Stay away from consultants and try yourself, you have more potential and knowledge as compare to consultants'
Consultants in Pakistan are full of shit....they have ruined plenty of cases! good thing that u avoided them!

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
A question from a person i know;

What is the way to renew ur study permit if ur already in canada ur visa is about to expire?

The person belongs to Pakistan.....

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
ramzan ka pyaara maheena sub ko mubarak ho. May Allah fill our wishes in this holy month of ramadan. AMEEN SUM AMEEN

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
Craving said:
Anyways guys just pray. i am hopeful.
Good to hear that you are done with acca and oxford brooks degree. How long did it take you to pass all the 14 papers of ACCA?

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
hasankhan27 said:
A question from a person i know;

What is the way to renew ur study permit if ur already in canada ur visa is about to expire?

The person belongs to Pakistan.....
Expiry of your visa doesn't affect your Study permit, you can continue to live in Canada, legally, even with your visa expire but with a valid SP. Visa is only required at the time of entering/ re-entering Canada.

If his SP is also applying then he should apply for renewal of SP at least 1 month before the expiry. He can continue to live in Canada untill any decision is made on his application even if his present permit expires in the process.

He can apply for extension using change condition form. He will find all the required details here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-extend.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp

bilal482

May 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2012
Med's Request
16 August 2012
Med's Done....
22 August 2012
Passport Req..
28 August 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 September 2012
LANDED..........
26 September 2012
shujaattt said:
Good to hear that you are done with acca and oxford brooks degree. How long did it take you to pass all the 14 papers of ACCA?
right koi tu hai jis ny complete kia howa hai...

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
Inam89 said:
Expiry of your visa doesn't affect your Study permit, you can continue to live in Canada, legally, even with your visa expire but with a valid SP. Visa is only required at the time of entering/ re-entering Canada.

If his SP is also applying then he should apply for renewal of SP at least 1 month before the expiry. He can continue to live in Canada untill any decision is made on his application even if his present permit expires in the process.

He can apply for extension using change condition form. He will find all the required details here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-extend.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-student.asp
thanks for the help inam, i think this info will help

but his main question was aimed towards; whether he needs to send the application to CHC Pakistan or he can do it in Canada?

Secondly, for my own personal knowledge (not his)......whats the difference b/w a study permit and a visa? i always thought they were the same? lol