Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

This refers to your application for a Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

- Information about all time spent outside of Pakistan .
- Do you have previous travel to Afghanistan (please provide dates and locations).

The above information/documents are required within 05 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

I received this email today from CHC isb and i was shocked :eek:
I have never been to any country outside Pakistan ever in my life time. i have no visa stamped before on my PP.
I graduated in aug 2011 since then i was in search of job, gave ielts test and also applying for masters in different universities. (but i didn't mentioned this 1 yr gap in my sop).

so what to do now, they require me to send information about this through email with in 5 working days
seniors plz guide me
I also received an email today. but Thanks to Allah its just saying ur application is under process. :p (the emaio I sent them centuries ago before my medical call, they are replying me now).

but wahab yeah ur email is strange one. as you have never out of Pakistan. I think you only need to write a letter and state clearly that I have been never out of Pakistan. state what you have been doing since birth and where have you stayed. try to attach college and school character certificate. (where dates are mentioned that this boy was student form this year to this year). four years of UET transcript and highlight that portion "full time students form 2007-2011". dont worry Inshallah every thing will be olright.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

This refers to your application for a Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, please provide the following information/documents:

- Do you have previous travel to Afghanistan (please provide dates and locations).

The above information/documents are required within 05 days of this letter. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

I have never been to any country outside Pakistan ever in my life time. i have no visa stamped before on my PP.
I graduated in aug 2011 since then i was in search of job, gave ielts test and also applying for masters in different universities. (but i didn't mentioned this 1 yr gap in my sop).

so what to do now, they require me to send information about this through email with in 5 working days
seniors plz guide me
There must be something which prompted such question did u provided police certificate to them and for which city ...Just answer them clearly your status and what are you doing along with approximate dates ...this is strange....

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
Khurram231 said:
oh Aacha, i was thinking that you got admission in Fall but applied very early (in March ).
Yaar delay is accepttable if out come will be the positive .
yeah u r right result must be positive. and if they are holding ur file means there are some things very strong in ur file which restricts them not to refuse otherwise they refuse uni applicant within a month.

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
fristw00d said:
Arsal @ Uni can give him add on his 54% as well depends on university.
$130 CAD his friend (his consultant) is charging for application charges which is not right because the application charges are $100 CAD on max.
Some universities asks for fees before sending original LOA.
what I get form his question that consultant said him give me 130 bucks and I will give you admission in 3-4 universities. or may be he is charging 130 for only one then he must ask the name of uni and check application fee of that particular uni form web. if its 130 well and good if less consultants is lair.

fristw00d

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
7 Bands
Med's Request
Waiting
ArslanZahid said:
yeah u r right result must be positive. and if they are holding ur file means there are some things very strong in ur file which restricts them not to refuse otherwise they refuse uni applicant within a month.
Absolutely Bingoo!!
You can see as per current stats university applicants got rejection within 20 days and if someone has already crossed the window of 50 days then there will be something surely good for him Insha Allah. Arsalan is the one example for us..

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
fristw00d said:
Absolutely Bingoo!!
You can see as per current stats university applicants got rejection within 20 days and if someone has already crossed the window of 50 days then there will be something surely good for him Insha Allah. Arsalan is the one example for us..
you guys have my example I had no one :p
anyways remember famous quote
"All is well that ends well", so lets pray our end will be well.

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

seniors plz guide me
1. Provide the details of your last 10 years of job/education to them in reply clearly mentioning your location and details.
2. Check with ministry of foreign affairs, if they can provide you any letter stating that you didn't move out of Pakistan.
3. Have you provided your police Clarence etc?

P.S. Don't get tense, reply them precisely and clearly.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
CHC emails to people and give answer to their queries strange ...My experience last 6 months three emails but not a single reply ....

Umer221

Star Member
May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2017
Can Anybody tell me how to withdraw my Study Permit from CHC?
What I have to do?
Thanks

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

seniors plz guide me
I am making a guess that they have sent u this email because u didnt justify the gap since aug 2011; i would suggest that you email them back asking for advice on what sort of a proof they need to clarify the situation. But don't bank on it and don't wait for it since u have only have 5 days and the chc don't reply that easy! if the reply comes in time, good enough, act on it otherwise go according to your initial plan!

Just prepare a justification and tbh i think Inam89 has given you the best possible advice.....good luck bro!

p.s no matter what, don't cross the 5 day deadline!

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
Umer221 said:
Can Anybody tell me how to withdraw my Study Permit from CHC?
What I have to do?
Thanks
Just email them using your passport number, Name,Date of birth, course and college and courier company receipt number and tell them that u want to withdraw ur case, someone on the forum withdrew his case and he received his file after one week...

hasankhan27

Jun 23, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-Dec-2017
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

seniors plz guide me

Bro i am a little concerned about ur situation, thats why i asked my father for an advice on your matter; he says that you should contact FIA (Federal Investigation Agency). Ask them to issue you a letter that indicates that you have never traveled abroad and that no passport has ever been made by you (if thats the case).

http://www.fia.gov.pk/

My father is not an expert on these matters, this is just an opinion. The final decision is yours.....

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

seniors plz guide me
Time is important here! 5 days.
Try the following in parallel.

Get some certificate from FIA.
Get some certificate from uni and school
Write an affidavit stating that you never have travelled abroad of pakistan.

Which ever gets back to you the soonest send it to CHC

FM001

Star Member
Jun 3, 2012
wahab7 said:
Dear Sir:

seniors plz guide me

Answer their email and tell them that you never went outside Pakistan. Also inform them about your last 10 years activities. Also ask them if there is any kind of documental proof through which you can prove that you never traveld outside Pakistan. Before answering the email once again review your application form and see you correctly filed every information.

Craving

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay Guys:
I just searched your forum, and its wonderful :)
I have applied in Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia in PGD on 6th of June
and today Alhamduillah i got my medical.
As i lived in U.K before as student , so with medical they also requested for U.K. Police certificate.