Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
Farhan88 .. is it your first attempt and second attempt ???
first attempt hai bhai, and hope k visa mill jaye bss isssi attempt pay or time pay in shaaa Allah

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Kem havent even you received any thing????? did you also applly through tcs?

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
bro your case is similar to my case, i havent heard anything two, i applied on 3 may through tcs......... so lets just wait in shaaa Allah jald medical aaye ga
Thank you brother for the reply ..... I wish you luck and prayers for good outcome Insha Allah :))

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
KEM said:
yes via TCS karachi ... shahra-e-faisal branch .. charges were 900Rs
is it your first attempt also?????????? i actually have only recently joined the forum as a regular member i am not a hero member like you :) khair dua he hai yaar lets hope that everything will be fine :)

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Student_paki said:
Thank you brother for the reply ..... I wish you luck and prayers for good outcome Insha Allah :))
there are many like us on this forum plz update your information on the spread sheet , our files must have passed initial checking and now they are in the list or what ever so lets seee what happens.......... its pakistan so we must b ready enough for the delays, hahahhaha anyways hope this does not happen. best of luck to you as welll plz dont forget to update your information in the spread sheet started by r kazi

Student_paki

May 13, 2013
farhan88 said:
there are many like us on this forum plz update your information on the spread sheet , our files must have passed initial checking and now they are in the list or what ever so lets seee what happens.......... its pakistan so we must b ready enough for the delays, hahahhaha anyways hope this does not happen. best of luck to you as welll plz dont forget to update your information in the spread sheet started by r kazi
Yess brother ... My information is already updated in the spread sheet :)

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
farhan88 said:
is it your first attempt also?????????? i actually have only recently joined the forum as a regular member i am not a hero member like you :) khair dua he hai yaar lets hope that everything will be fine :)
Yeah its been 7 years !!!! I saw every type of members!!! I have been seeing many cases/applicants since 2006 ... actually my elder brother went on student visa to canada and since then I have been posting ... on and off at this website ... but I have seen this SOP thing in 2009... before 2009 applicant used to write a simple letter , nowadays applicant write 2 to 4 pages SOP... and my experience is saying, SOP either short or long, delivery sentence is only one. everyone write about canada, college/university , finance these things are unnecessary because visa officer reads hundred application same sentences... ( applicant thinks that he/she only one who is applying).. but the real fact is other... Even in my brother case he wrote a simple letter hardly 4 lines and he got the visa... yes educational background is matter alot specially who wants to do masters and valuable degree... I saw one more thing which I really want to share with you farhan and all my beloved friends from all over the world that half of the CIC decision is depended on 12th grade result and IELTS score whether you are applying for bachelors or masters ... Now I have seen a little changed, from 2006 to 2010 CIC used to issue visa to college applicants and mostly students used to apply in colleges but trend has been changed nowadays mostly applicants are for masters ... Thats why one rumor is flying that CIC giving visa to only university student, specially who apply for masters ( may be this is right ).. last september my cousin went to canada he applied for masters he got the visa.... Applicants do the hard work for collecting documents etc but the fact is it is very simple to decided for Visa Officer who can get the visa!! (applicant is sent many documents but more of the documents are useless) visa officer only check its desirable documents which already have mentioned in the website ( application form tells your entire story to visa officer). they do not have time to spend on application. If I were a Visa officer I do the same thing and I were got the perfect mind who is the best student for visa !!! ... In the end student can do only one thing, is to do apply for visa and wait until and unless he gets the result... My uncle says Canada needs more more more people, Canada is the biggest country and population wise is very less .. Canada should give visas to all but they cant ( there is a reason behind it , I will get it soon) ...

I know its bothering you but I feel to tell you guys something which may be help you in your future and for NEW comers !!!...

Pray for all

Assalam-o-Alikum !!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
echelon99 said:
In my case, it was the requirements listed on the website that got me into trouble, as NOT ENOUGH documents were sent out.

However, instead of asking for more information, my application was rejected outright.

i.e. They asked for ONLY the date page of the passport in the online application, yet rejected me because of my travel history without ever looking at another page of my passport. How could they use that as a reason? Why didn't they ask me for scans of the rest of my passport etc?

I could not do much but send another application, this time with as many documents as I could and pray its enough. Let's see how things turn out, inshallah they will lead to visas for all of us!
All the very best echelon99, i hope you get it through this time.

Couple of questions:

a. Was your application returned as incomplete (i.e. your fee was not wasted) or was it out right refused?
b. "On the basis of travel history?". What kind of history are you referring to? Do you mean that you stated in the forms that you have travelled but did not attach the relevant stamped pages of passport? Because people do get visas if they have zero past travels or vice versa.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
fkl said:

Couple of questions:

a. Was your application returned as incomplete (i.e. your fee was not wasted) or was it out right refused?
b. "On the basis of travel history?". What kind of history are you referring to? Do you mean that you stated in the forms that you have travelled but did not attach the relevant stamped pages of passport? Because people do get visas if they have zero past travels or vice versa.
hey,
have you updated your info in the spreadsheet ?

https://docs.google.com/a/student.muet.edu.pk/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

if not ,,,please update .....

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
fkl said:

Couple of questions:

1. The application was outright refused (even though I had attached a letter offering further passport scans etc if required). My fee was wasted.

2. They didnot state that I travelled but that must've been the reason, because I am a Pakistani citizen applying from Sri Lanka. So obviously I do have a travel history. However, my resident visa and most of my history is on my previous non-machine readable passport. I was in touch with CHC last year and they said that I should apply with a machine-readable passport. So I got my passport renewed (too more than a month from PK). However, that meant I could only upload my new passport (which did not have a resident visa) and I did so, with a letter explaining the situation.

As you know, they rejected me outright without following up. So for this application, I scanned every stamped page of all my passports over the past five years and uploaded on pdf. This pdf now has 3 of my passports :S

I hope I did the right thing...

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
farhan88 said:
bro your case is similar to my case, i havent heard anything two, i applied on 3 may through tcs......... so lets just wait in shaaa Allah jald medical aaye ga
Me too applied via tcs on 5.6.2013 and still the tracking status of TCS indicates "Forward to ISB TCS office " .... does this mean they have forwarded and it is reached.... or does it mean its being forwarded (for 2days??!!) and it hasn't reached yet... Plz suggest me if i shud go and pay TCS office a visit and inquire abt the matter? :mad:

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
wait . monday or tuesday your TCS status would be changed Insha ALLAH .. My status is :

Date Time Status Location
29-APR-13 00:00 Arrived at ISB TCS office ISLAMABAD
29-APR-13 00:00 Submitted to Embassy/High Commission/Consulate ISLAMABAD
27-APR-13 00:00 Forward to ISB TCS office KARACHI

Shipment Tracking Summary :

Current Status: Arrived at ISB TCS office
Date Time : 29-APR-13 00:00

Shipment Detail :
Agent Reference Number : NA
Origin : KARACHI
Destination : ISLAMABAD
Booking Date : 27-APR-13