Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
bhai in shaaa Allah dua hai k sab acha ho ga abhi toe online wlay bandon ko he medicals aatay jaa rhay hain and hmmmmmmmm sab bssss baithay huay hain you 9 the main reason for this is that less people apply via online this is why the processing is fast while a big portion applies through paper based hence this time frame is really maddening ussss.................. in shaaaaa Allah i believe k june main hmain medicals aajanay hain paper based walon ko jully mein medical ho jaana hai and august main in shaaa Allah visa so sabbbb acha ho ga

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I request you all to please stop pointing out KEM or any one speaking Urdu...if you don't like the comment leave it...this forum is to help Pakistani students and Urdu is our mother tongue so if some one finding comfort in it he can get help in this language...it seems like we are fighting on each other posts rather than helping....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ farhan
Thanx for your detailed messages. My profile is

B.S Electronic Engineering
C.G.P.A 3.27
IELTS 7.0
Work exp 2 years as ASSISTANT MANAGER ELECTRICAL ENGG

I have not got any response...my friend applied 20 days back he is not in forum...he got medical today and his case was much weak in terms of finance....

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please send me the link of last year September session spread sheet...

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
farhan88 said:
yaar now its really making us sad :'( why the hell are these embassy guys not issuing any medical, or are so lazy in issuing the medical to those who have applied through paper based methods????????????????????????????????????? its really saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Farhan, I am sure its just the delay of scanning all paper to computer. The Visa officer probably is sitting waiting for the stuff to be scanned so they can act on it. And scanning is not as simple as we think it is. The file has to be opened and then scanned according to categories in the system. Most paper applications are sent with way too much information and online does not even have that many categories to scan stuff into; so maybe a piece of them always stays on paper. If you look at @458 Bridge in the spreadsheet, he got is medical call on paper based app about 3 weeks after applying. But that was in April; since most universities issue their decisions in April there is always an influx of application in May naturally delaying everyone's process. I think we should see more medicals this week. And most of all don't forget; we only have 20+ people on the spreadsheet, I am sure there are a lot more people who applied and have received their medicals. We just have not heard about them.

T$

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
Can.ott said:
Please send me the link of last year September session spread sheet...
yaaar i applied on 3rd may and like me many others have also not heard from the embassy and i am sure we all consider our cases pretty strong. but as TS pointed out man still there is abundance of time till the sep session starts so in shaaaa Allah we all will get our medicals in June and then will get our visas in shaaa Allah in late july or early august......... tc and keep praying brother, we only had effort in our hands now its upto Allah now we cannot do anything. be positive in shaaa Allah everything will be fine :)

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Can.ott said:
I request you all to please stop pointing out KEM or any one speaking Urdu...if you don't like the comment leave it...this forum is to help Pakistani students and Urdu is our mother tongue so if some one finding comfort in it he can get help in this language...it seems like we are fighting on each other posts rather than helping....
Oh bhai, try and understand, I'm not trying to discourage the use of our mother tongue, I'm trying to include everyone who might be visiting the forum to be able to get help. No where on this forum does it say that Pakistani students are only allowed to post or get help. While it might be stated in the thread title (not the forum), that does not mean others also anxiously awaiting medicals can't use this information.

I don't understand, why the exclusivity? Why do you need to keep others out? What is wrong if you are asked to speak in the language you are hoping to speak for the rest of your life? Do you have a problem with sharing information with those who can't speak Urdu but are also in the same boat as us?

Agar urdu hi bol ker zindagi guzarni hai tu phir Pakistan hi bhaito.

Kindly open your mind and realize I'm not attacking anyone. In fact, in my post to KEM, I said 'I applaud KEM for using English'. The definition of applaud is to approve of someone or praise someone.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@echelon99
I am not targeting you...if you read previous posts you will find that all were almost insulting the guy and that was not good in my opinion...anyhow it is write that use of English must be there but if some one not finding it comforting than there is no restriction...

and mind you...speaking Urdu does not mean that you have to stay in Pakistan for the rest of your life. French peoples live in Canada from decades and they do not speak your so called "REST OF LIFE LANGUAGE" so please OPEN YOUR MIND.......

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KEM
yaar i do not know the exact date...it was some day around 10th may....

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Can.ott said:
@ echelon99
I am not targeting you...if you read previous posts you will find that all were almost insulting the guy and that was not good in my opinion...anyhow it is write that use of English must be there but if some one not finding it comforting than there is no restriction...

and mind you...speaking Urdu does not mean that you have to stay in Pakistan for the rest of your life. French peoples live in Canada from decades and they do not speak your so called "REST OF LIFE LANGUAGE" so please OPEN YOUR MIND.......
Come and talk to me when Quebec (or any other province) starts dealing in Urdu.

Additionally, Quebec is 85% billingual, English and French. At least they understand my so called "REST OF LIFE LANGUAGE"

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
no need to get personal, dude.

I was trying to foster an inclusive environment and I thought this international forum would be open to it.

Guess I should've known better.

My mistake.