+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
As far as I am thinking , you should show 15000 CAD$ to 20000 CAD$. Now the visa officer has said and for this you have to show more money and then best thing would be if you show a sponsor who live in canada and take your food,accommodation, medical etc expenses responsibility on his hands .... Try again and fullfill the requirement you can get the visa.. if you are applied in coming days then prefer to apply online for fast process and you have much time to catch this fall session!!!

Best of luck!!!

Pray for all!!!

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

My cousin met with some students yesterday in book shop and they were saying that they applied for canadian student visa for last sept 2012 but they got both refused and they were that visa officer took 2 months to their visas ... Both were not got medical calls .. they were saying who get medical fast its mean his chances of getting visa is good !!!!

NOTE: my cousin was saying that when visa officer decide to refuse visa, he is passed the file to other visa officer who are pakistani and his work to compile all the document make the record and then send all the documents to the applicant with refused stamp ...

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Kem,

1. stop putting BREAKING NEWS at the start of your posts.

2. The notion that quick medical calls indicate high visa chances is not breaking news, it's tried and true on this forum. Your the only member who thinks people end up getting rejected after medical calls, NO one does for non-medical reasons.

3. I have to applaud Kem for sticking to English when writing the post though, we have to keep in mind that non-Urdu-speaking and non-Pakistanis are also analyzing the threads on these forums. Yes, this thread concerns CHC ISB, but its still relative date and there is no need to be non-inclusive. Please stick to English, guys. After all, everyone is trying to end up in an English-speaking country, right? So might as well start now.

kingwajeeh

Jan 31, 2012
I got rejection twice in student visa. Now i am ready to apply third time. I have 3 million Fixed deposit in my personal account and i show that my father sale his property for my study purpose. Problem is that my father is doing nothing so how can i show my father source of income. I am from Pakistan.

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
What were your reasons of rejection the first two times?

Please give us some details including you country of bith/residence, program etc.

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
shaz133 said:
Hi everyone,

I have few concerns regarding financial/bank statements. Hope someone on the forum can give me a suggestion.

I got admitted in U of Alberta for Ph.D. program for fall 2013. I have the funding for first year worth $23,000 in the form of scholarship. For subsequent years funding is subjected to my performance and availability of funds. This is the standard way of funding offer. My annual approx. fee for the first year $7973. My program of study is for 4 years and for next years fee will be less, as I wont have to go through the course work.

I placed the online visa application fee on 1 June, 2013 and showed only my scholarship letter as my financial proof. But today (6th of June, 2013) I got a message from CIC stating that - my scholarship is not enough to support my application I need to provide bank statements, as well.

Under current situation can someone tell me how much amount I need to show under my bank statements? Do I need to show the finance for whole duration of period i.e. for 4 years? As at first, I was thinking that study permit is issued for 1 year and then have to renew it for next years. If that is the case, then my scholarship letter should be sufficient.
In my point of view, apart from the scholarship you will have to show some money of your own, Because The CIC assumes that you will be given funds when you reach there , untill then how will you do the expenses of travelling, staying, 20000$ SHould be enough to show them ,,,

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
echelon99 said:
Kem,

1. stop putting BREAKING NEWS at the start of your posts.

2. The notion that quick medical calls indicate high visa chances is not breaking news, it's tried and true on this forum. Your the only member who thinks people end up getting rejected after medical calls, NO one does for non-medical reasons.

3. I have to applaud Kem for sticking to English when writing the post though, we have to keep in mind that non-Urdu-speaking and non-Pakistanis are also analyzing the threads on these forums. Yes, this thread concerns CHC ISB, but its still relative date and there is no need to be non-inclusive. Please stick to English, guys. After all, everyone is trying to end up in an English-speaking country, right? So might as well start now.

Kia khe rahay ho bhai ???? make ur word simple and legible !!!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
A little funny though, how would some one make "typed text legible" :) . It is usually hand writing for which legible is used. Computer typed font can ONLY be illegible if it is too small in size, or one has chosen a font whose characters are not recognizeable. I guess none of those is the case here. The font size was fine although i agree that it could have been simpler.

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
yeah you are but I was saying this word in different way ... but some people use SMS text typing , for example .. Plz instead of Pleaase and HRU instead of How are you ... these words should be in a proper in writing also ;)

anyways ,,, tell me about your medi??? i mean medical

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
I sent my visa application for Masters in Civil Engg. from Canada for fall 13 on 6.6.2013 through VISATRONIX (TCS) Gulberg, Lahore Office. Can anybody comment about there services? ???

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
TCS service is good !!!! specially for embassy destinations !!!! and good thing is TCS charging 900RS and its half from FedEx Gerry's ... so your documents are reached at the same time and same destination at low price ... TCS also computer tracing system you can also Track your application from website .. And a good thing is TCS is a PAKISTANI company !!!! Pakistani company should has right to take our documents !!!! fedEx gerry's is a multinational company and theey are charging 1750Rs for the same thing ... so EAST OR WEST TCS is the best !!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
KEM said:
yeah you are but I was saying this word in different way ... but some people use SMS text typing , for example .. Plz instead of Pleaase and HRU instead of How are you ... these words should be in a proper in writing also ;)

anyways ,,, tell me about your medi??? i mean medical
Nothing yet, i just have a file number and know that it is in process. Waiting fingers crossed.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
KEM said:
TCS service is good !!!! specially for embassy destinations !!!! and good thing is TCS charging 900RS and its half from FedEx Gerry's ... so your documents are reached at the same time and same destination at low price ... TCS also computer tracing system you can also Track your application from website .. And a good thing is TCS is a PAKISTANI company !!!! Pakistani company should has right to take our documents !!!! fedEx gerry's is a multinational company and theey are charging 1750Rs for the same thing ... so EAST OR WEST TCS is the best !!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would advise against that KEM.

Let me elaborate why. TCS is really cheap. I don't know about PKR 900, but i actually sent my application to embassy via tcs charging me 300. They said this will go in delivery by hand and only noted the number of passports. However, there was no way of return docs tracking in this. Fedex / Gerry's charges 1750 per person. In my case for a family of 5 it costs PKR 8700 against 300 for tcs.

However, tcs cannot look at your file and advise on any thing. For every one's info on this forum, information about dependents is really flawed on international.gc.ca/islamabad.

The standard checklist for either temp work permit, study visa or trv says "No separate application required for kids under 18". However, they do actually require this. This was the reason my application was returned once stating it is incomplete and i am required to fill forms for each of my kids. However, Fedex office did have AN UPDATED CHECKLIST which was obtained from international.gc.ca site (non pakistani page and instead the general canadian embassy page). They KNEW that the checklist on pakistani site is flawed. And embassy is really careless / reckless in looking at this info, although my filled checklist clearly indicated ONE of my kids was over 6 years and needed "open study permit" and other two would need trv, still the return letter asked for "temp resident visa forms for all". I thought "open study permit" might be different from "study permit" in terms of which form was required. Hence my second submission was also returned, this time stating difference in fee. Study permit costs 125 CAD where as trv costs 150. So there was a difference of 25 CAD in total. Finally i submitted for the 3rd time, removing trv form for elder kid and submitting a study visa application.

First submission was on Feb 25, 2013. The 3rd one went in on april 24th. Note that each time it costs me around 9k via Fedex. But it is valuable that if i had used Fedex the first time, i would have known right there, which forms are also needed.

Also via tcs, there was no update on application for more than a month. When i inquired the embassy, they said we had no record. Then i sent them the tcs tracking number. My DOB, Passport etc. details were already there. Finally they returned ONLY UPON MY QUERY that application was incomplete. So fedex has a better chance of returning application in time, in case it is returned being incomplete and you need to do a resubmit.

Travelling$alesman

Star Member
May 16, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Request
22-04-2013
Med's Done....
23-04-2013
Passport Req..
15-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2013
1 comment & 1 news (non-breaking) ;D ;D

1. I totally agree with @ echelon99 on English. Please use English as much as possible. Even though I can read Urdu perfectly; I have a terrible time with reading it written in Latin alphabets. Also, one important purpose of this board is to create a history for future applicants all over; lets stick to English.

2. Another Online Application got medical in less than two days (check out the spreadsheet link in my signatures below).

T$

PS: If anyone needs help with their online application please send me a PM and I will be happy to guide you to the best of my ability, Inshallah.

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
yaar now its really making us sad :'( why the hell are these embassy guys not issuing any medical, or are so lazy in issuing the medical to those who have applied through paper based methods????????????????????????????????????? its really saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(