+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants for Skilled trades program (FSTP) 2014 within Canada

tymks

Jun 4, 2012
Hi, is there anybody who applied for Skilled trades program 2014??
We sent our application last month and waiting for reply from CIC.
Does anyboby know how long CIC will take to get first contact after they receive application??
Please share your timeline / experience please!!

Thanks!!

tymks

Jun 4, 2012
Any body??
It's been 6 weeks since our application delivered to CIC but no news so far...

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Is taking the same time as federal skill workers. CIC is opening apllications received on middle May.

sirin patel

Aug 20, 2014
hi susana,
a r applied under FSTp ?

i applied from india under FSTP on may 7 but still not getting any update.

d_J_Bhatt

Sep 22, 2014
sirin patel said:
hi susana,
a r applied under FSTp ?

Hi Sirin Patel,

I had also applied in FSTP category. NOC 7242, My application was received at CIC SYDNEY on 17th June.
I am also waiting for any response.

Let network here and request all FSTP member to log there status in Spread Sheet as "2014 FSW Applicant spread sheet"

d_J_Bhatt
From Gujarat.

canrushi

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Nomination.....
24-12-2014
IELTS Request
Already sent with appln
Med's Request
30-03-2015 (Still MR for child is pending)
Med's Done....
Me and Spouse - 15th March, Kid - 5th May... 3rd line - 12th May
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-07-2015
d_J_Bhatt said:
Hi Sirin Patel,

I had also applied in FSTP category. NOC 7242, My application was received at CIC SYDNEY on 17th June.

Let network here and request all FSTP member to log there status in Spread Sheet as "2014 FSW Applicant spread sheet"

d_J_Bhatt
From Gujarat.
Hi
Are you sure you applied under this category? because I saw your name in NOC code 2234 for construction estimator

susana

Nov 4, 2008
sirin patel said:
hi susana,
a r applied under FSTp ?

No, i did not. A friend of mine applied under this program but it seems like no one is talking about it. He applied as a cook.

sirin patel

Aug 20, 2014
d_J_Bhatt said:
Hi Sirin Patel,

d_J_Bhatt
From Gujarat.

i am also from guja....
where r you from and can i have your no?
i talk to you.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did anyone get any news,as for my friend he applied as a cook and has been working in Alberta but got got very bad news as his application was returned back due to too much application. So for those who have applied as a cook and haven't got PER and still waiting buckle yourself for some bad news as we all know for cooks the cap has been reached.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
djnaman said:
Did anyone get any news,as for my friend he applied as a cook and has been working in Alberta but got got very bad news as his application was returned back due to too much application. So for those who have applied as a cook and haven't got PER and still waiting buckle yourself for some bad news as we all know for cooks the cap has been reached.
Same here...the cap was reached within the 2 first weeks of May. Too many cooks in Canada and no options for them any more.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
Same here...the cap was reached within the 2 first weeks of May. Too many cooks in Canada and no options for them any more.
My friend is really worried as its 4 year thing is going to end in april next year and his application was returned is there any chance for him to apply for PR under any other cateogory?

susana

Nov 4, 2008
djnaman said:
My friend is really worried as its 4 year thing is going to end in april next year and his application was returned is there any chance for him to apply for PR under any other cateogory?
Unfortunaly at this moment none. The AINP is out of reach as well.

djnaman

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
Unfortunaly at this moment none. The AINP is out of reach as well.
Hi my friends employer is giving him a kitchen supervisor post now but before he was a cook and his workpermit is expiring in april next year.Do you think he will get a workpermit??as its gona be his 7 years and his 4 year thing will end next year in april.His just worried if he will get it or not...so can someone answer me please!