Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
naikabhay11 said:
17 hrs 25 min + 4.5 hrs halt ot london.
Enjoy the night view of Landon...its awesome if you have transit there at night....

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
naikabhay11 said:
17 hrs 25 min + 4.5 hrs halt ot london.
Hi Abhay

First of all I would like to congrat you your Permenent Visa of Canada. I am very happy to see this forum is growin and running fast.
best wishes for you and tushar and your families from me.

I read that you are landing in Toronto, Toronto is One of Best cities in world to live and enjoy Canada and I am sure you are going to enjoy your all life once you land there..

Just one advice for you and tushar and all other forum members who are coming to Canada.

make sure you will have almost around 50-60 passport size photos for you and all family members when you come here.
you will need alot of passport size photos.

I am saying this not because you can't get pictures done here, I am saying this because in Toronto Passport size pic charges start from $5.99+13%tax per pic, so you can imagine how much money you will have to spend as in starting you will need pics for alot of things one of them is P.R card and many more.

and cheapest price of taking passport size picture is $2.99 plus taxes just at one place and it is only in Malton.

so make sure you have at least 50 passport size pics of each family member with you. Its very cheap in India like 50 pics of Rs. 45 i guess.
(Also if possible get that pic on any usb or any c.d and you can print get them printed at walmart at very cheap price)

This is a very small thing and not everybody thinks of it.

Thanks

Syrus

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
Congrats naikabhay and tushar......wish u all the success for ur future in Canada.....Hope its more fruitful and exceeds ur expectations.....All the best :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Thanks a lot bhai for all the effort you are putting in but now what the F*** is R73.

& what is program integrity standards ???

Rest I will send you an email...

Restricted occupations
R73 defines restricted occupations as those so designated by the Minister following a review
of labour market activity and consultations with other stakeholders.
• R75(2)(a) stipulates that experience in a restricted occupation cannot be used to satisfy
the minimal requirements of a skilled worker.
• R80(2) stipulates that no points can be given under the experience factor of the skilled
worker selection criteria for experience in a restricted occupation. OP 6B Federal Skilled Workers- Applications received on or after June 26, 2010
2012-03-22
At the time of printing, there were no occupations designated as restricted. However, for the
most up-to-date listing, refer to the skilled worker Web site at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp.

Education
“Educational credential” is defined in R73 as any diploma, degree or trade or
apprenticeship credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an
educational or training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering,
accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue.
• “Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during
the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the
course of instruction.
• “Full-time equivalent” means, in respect of part-time or accelerated studies, the period of
time that would have been required to complete those studies on a full-time basis.

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
Dear all

Thanks a lot for yr warm wishes.

Thaks abhay for sharing our information.

Syrust thanks, for this wonderful information.

Best of luck to everybody who are waiting eagerly for their MR, DM.

God Bless All

This forum is such an informative forum. Hope everyone gets benefit from it.

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
@ syrust

really important info. bro.

. nd i took ur score to 13 :).... lol

i 'll also be moving. can u pls give sm more info wat household items to take along with ...

thanx ...

rgds

princeroi22

Sep 27, 2011
http://www.workingincanada.gc.ca/

pls refer this website whoever planning to land. this is canada's official website for jobs.

i wish evrybody get sm info about thier profession .
i read smwhere that an immigrant got well reputed job in his desired profession within 72 hours of landing...

i wish speedy job opportunity for those whu landed and the one's landing shortly

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks again & again...

If I am not happy then I am not as much as worried I was from last couple of days...

Special thanks to jaggy, Spartan, Babbu, Nirmaan & of-course Syrus

jaggy999 said:

Restricted occupations
R73 defines restricted occupations as those so designated by the Minister following a review
of labour market activity and consultations with other stakeholders.
• R75(2)(a) stipulates that experience in a restricted occupation cannot be used to satisfy
the minimal requirements of a skilled worker.
• R80(2) stipulates that no points can be given under the experience factor of the skilled
worker selection criteria for experience in a restricted occupation. OP 6B Federal Skilled Workers- Applications received on or after June 26, 2010
2012-03-22
At the time of printing, there were no occupations designated as restricted. However, for the
most up-to-date listing, refer to the skilled worker Web site at
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp.

Education
“Educational credential” is defined in R73 as any diploma, degree or trade or
apprenticeship credential issued on the completion of a program of study or training at an
educational or training institution recognized by the authorities responsible for registering,
accrediting, supervising and regulating such institutions in the country of issue.
• “Full-time” is defined in R78(1) as requiring at least 15 hours of instruction per week during
the academic year, including any period of training in the workplace that forms part of the
course of instruction.
• “Full-time equivalent” means, in respect of part-time or accelerated studies, the period of
time that would have been required to complete those studies on a full-time basis.