IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
tushar.mistry78 said:
Hello Guys,

Received PASSPORTS with TODAY.

Feeling So Happy today.

THANKS A LOT ABHAY FOR FOR SHARING MY NEWS.

Hey Jaggy,

Thanks a ton buddy.

I WISH ALL MYFRIENDS ON THIS FORUM WILL GET VISA SOON.

On 14th Feb we have sent our application.
On 17th feb they have received our application.

On 14th July we have received our Passports back with Visa Stamped.

Thanks a lot seniors for sharing their knowledge.

I can not forget my Parents and My god for their Support.

They were, they are and they will always with me. Thanks Dad, Mom and My God My SAI

There is one more person whom i can not forget lifetime is ABHAY.

We were always together and will be. Thanks Abhay. I got a wonderful friend like u.

Ok Guys thanks agian and wish u best of luck for yr next step.

|| OM SAI RAM ||
Congratulation.... So, when you planning to land??

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
syrust said:
I can definitely suggest about the area because I lived there for 5 years. I have lived in every part of Greater Toronto Area in this time.

Malton is the central of whole GTA and there would be cheapest to find a Basement and also bus service is good reason behind this is Malton has bus service of Mississauga city and Mississauga bus transfer also works in Brampton Transit service, so it saves money in that way too.

and also malton bus goes to Toronto Subway Train Station which is faster way to get to downtown Toronto in 45 mins.

so if anybody wants to go for job interviews in brampton, mississauga or downtown Toronto it will be easier to stay in malton.

According to not working for three months i wouldn't say its best idea because living is expensive at starting because you don't get perfect job in first couple months. so as soon as you land make sure to get a monthly pass of mississauga transit and try to get out of house as much as possible and drop resume in nearby Gas Stations. Gas Stations you can get weekend job which covers living expenses so you save your own money from India.

Thanks

Syrust
Is it quite easy to get under table job in C'da like USA?

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Bhai yeh Under-Table ka kay matlab hai... riswatt to nahi?...lolz was kidding, survival jobs to begin with..I'm right?
I have heard that if u know someone and he know someone or he know brother of someone who need a employee then its quite easy to get a job in Canada..?? is that true?

rabb rakha
babbu

toshiba77 said:
Is it quite easy to get under table job in C'da like USA?

toshiba77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file.
File Transfer...
18-04-2012
babbu.mann said:
Bhai yeh Under-Table ka kay matlab hai... riswatt to nahi?
I have heard that if u know someone and he know someone or he know brother of someone who need a employee then its quite easy to get a job in Canada..?? is that true?

rabb rakha
babbu
nahi nahi.. under table means cash job.. as we know cash job in western country is Illegal.. Employer must have to pay you in cheque and if you get pay by cheque the TAX automatically deducted from you salay.. Now no cheque means no Tax and this is done by almost every Indian, pakis, middle east employer who owns gas station or restaurant..

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Oh Ho... That is called cash in hand job in UK...this is a complete rip off to a employee.
In UK, if your doing cash in hand job then employer may cheat u in terms of money and asked for more work in less pay. They won't bother about hours u worked. There is a fixed money for may be 8 hrs, 10hrs or 12hrs...which is very less 2 survive...!!!
Personally I don't recommend under table job if u are in UK...but I have no idea how an employer treat u in Canada in Cash Job..!! Plz put some light mate

babbu

toshiba77 said:
nahi nahi.. under table means cash job.. as we know cash job in western country is Illegal.. Employer must have to pay you in cheque and if you get pay by cheque the TAX automatically deducted from you salay.. Now no cheque means no Tax and this is done by almost every Indian, pakis, middle east employer who owns gas station or restaurant..

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
babbu.mann said:
Oh Ho... That is called cash in hand job in UK...this is a complete rip off to a employee.
In UK, if your doing cash in hand job then employer may cheat u in terms of money and asked for more work in less pay. They won't bother about hours u worked. There is a fixed money for may be 8 hrs, 10hrs or 12hrs...which is very less 2 survive...!!!
Personally I don't recommend under table job if u are in UK...but I have no idea how an employer treat u in Canada in Cash Job..!! Plz put some light mate

babbu
Reciprocated +1 babbubhai

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barackobamaisgood said:
I just surfed a little bit and came to a conclusion that guest houses are expensive... Even those safehomestay.com stuff is creppy.. I found sunnyhome stay economical but the problem is they don't have attached bathroom...

Please suggest me few guest houses that are cheaper with attached wash room and in Toronto as I would not be doing any jobs for at least 3 months there...

M single and not married yet... And i don't have anyone over there...

Thanks
where and when do u plan to land

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

JohnyT

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
Hi friends,
Is there a chance for rejection if after medical they initiate background check? ::)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They usually don't do BC after Medicals & but in any case the chances are very very less to get rejection...

R U MI2 or MI3.. Share your timelines.

Regards
Rawlin

JohnyT said:
Hi friends,
Is there a chance for rejection if after medical they initiate background check? ::)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

tushar.mistry78 said:
Hello Guys,

Received PASSPORTS with TODAY.

Feeling So Happy today.

THANKS A LOT ABHAY FOR FOR SHARING MY NEWS.

Hey Jaggy,

Thanks a ton buddy.

I WISH ALL MYFRIENDS ON THIS FORUM WILL GET VISA SOON.

On 14th Feb we have sent our application.
On 17th feb they have received our application.

On 14th July we have received our Passports back with Visa Stamped.

Thanks a lot seniors for sharing their knowledge.

I can not forget my Parents and My god for their Support.

They were, they are and they will always with me. Thanks Dad, Mom and My God My SAI

There is one more person whom i can not forget lifetime is ABHAY.

We were always together and will be. Thanks Abhay. I got a wonderful friend like u.

Ok Guys thanks agian and wish u best of luck for yr next step.

|| OM SAI RAM ||

JohnyT

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
rawlin4bbhh said:
They usually don't do BC after Medicals & but in any case the chances are very very less to get rejection...

R U MI2 or MI3.. Share your timelines.

Regards
Rawlin
I think im MI2 because i applied on nov 2010 and got my file number on feb 2011 and my file is on process frm dec 2011. Im waiting for my MR. :-X

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes; you are. You should be getting your MR at any point of time... As for now MI2 is having 1 year waiting period..

Regards
Rawlin

JohnyT said:
I think im MI2 because i applied on nov 2010 and got my file number on feb 2011 and my file is on process frm dec 2011. Im waiting for my MR. :-X

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
serge19 said:
Jaggy Bhai, Kuch research kiya or apne brother se kuch info mili ?

Hi Dear........my bro was still busy today coz his bro-in-law is coming to India and bro had to drop him to airport,so we had a word for only 5 mins.

My bro told me the health card takes 3 month to process from the day you fill the forms to get that card. Every medical condition or major surgery is covered except dental issues. My bro told me dental surgery is not covered and if you have any oral problems, then it would cost u a bomb.

The condition ur son is suffering is covered 99% according to my bro.

Hope that helps!

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:

Hi Dear........my bro was still busy today coz his bro-in-law is coming to India and bro had to drop him to airport,so we had a word for only 5 mins.

My bro told me the health card takes 3 month to process from the day you fill the forms to get that card. Every medical condition or major surgery is covered except dental issues. My bro told me dental surgery is not covered and if you have any oral problems, then it would cost u a bomb.

The condition ur son is suffering is covered 99% according to my bro.

Hope that helps!

I second that its all covered under the OHIP

;D Dental treatment is very very expensive unless ur company provides coverage ;D

before you come all of u guys get ur cavity/cleaning/root canal etc.... sorted out

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)