jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
not sure said:
CPP OTTAWA was the step brother but due to issue in Cairo and already heavy backlog in buffalo and still FSW2 & Phd and CEC are pouring in its gonna be a while

but i hope they process as many as possible by year end and

more than that NDVO should complete all the applications with visa before 2013 will be new year gift to all

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Not possible that NDVO can clear complete backlog.....but yeah they can atleast clear 50% of the total backlog if they want

serge19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Patiala-Punjab-India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2011-Sent and Rec on 16/12/11
Nomination.....
16/01/2012-PER
AOR Received.
10/02/2012-AOR
IELTS Request
6.5 Bands
File Transfer...
Processing Start 14/05/12
Med's Request
15/05/12
Med's Done....
21/05/12
Interview........
Medical Rec and RPRF Cash On 29/05/12
Passport Req..
15/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
16/06/2012 and PP Rec 26/06/12
LANDED..........
August 2012
agreed, I have done my medical from same place. Shery is providing very true info which is mine personal experience too.

serge

amritsar said:
Dear babbu veer, Please update my status to Medical Done on 11/07/12.I have complete my Medical at Chandigarh fortis.The DMP was very nice and friendly. I reached there @ 11.30am on my schedule time and had my breakfast first as it was recommended (but someone on forum said don't eat any thing before medical,this is wrong info), took me an hour to get through the help-desk as It was too busy there at immigration counter. Nurse called me for blood and urine test,there was a big queue too which was followed by BP, height and weight measurement cabin. Nurses were very ignorant,helpless and full of attitude which I didn't like at all. After that my details were passed to DMP where my turn comes after 1.5hrs wait(some one on forum said complete Medical is 2-3 hrs process,which is not true). DMP asked me general question about my health and done my physical examination. After that he gave a part of medical done exam form,which was filled by me earlier and they guided me for X-rays exam at another place. It took me an hour to find it in Chandigarh and they charged rs 600 for X-rays and I got free with all this at 05.30PM. It took all day to me to get my Medical done. I'm going to dispatch my PP+landing fees to CHC with Medical docs got from DMP. One more thing, U need at least 8 pics if you are going to fortis Chandigarh for medical. I was lucky to have 10 pics with me which was recommended by Babbu sir. This is my personal experience,though forum is very helpful but some of the info is illusion of members which doesn't belong to reality. I have post this all here coz I don't want anyone to suffer. Sorry if someone feel bad on my statement.

I'm feeling relax now after Medical,now pray for me.
Shery

babbu.mann said:
Guys...We should focus on quality not quantity..!!!

Please try to share info which is true in B&W or shared by someone's personal experience..!! Its better to keep quit rather than sharing/ provideing wrong info to innocent people.I hope we all will follow the above mentioned statement for the good of all

Rabb Rakha
Babbu

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
drpari said:
No i have not requested for GCMS notes yet but i am soon planning to file in for CAIPS....but i really don't know why it is taking so much time for my passports to get stamped....whereas people who had applied after me are getting DM's and their PP'S back :(

Just stay patient......after PP submission....it can take anywhere between 3-5 months for stamping
:)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
amritsar said:
Dear babbu veer, Please update my status to Medical Done on 11/07/12.I have complete my Medical at Chandigarh fortis.The DMP was very nice and friendly. I reached there @ 11.30am on my schedule time and had my breakfast first as it was recommended (but someone on forum said don't eat any thing before medical,this is wrong info), took me an hour to get through the help-desk as It was too busy there at immigration counter. Nurse called me for blood and urine test,there was a big queue too which was followed by BP, height and weight measurement cabin. Nurses were very ignorant,helpless and full of attitude which I didn't like at all. After that my details were passed to DMP where my turn comes after 1.5hrs wait(some one on forum said complete Medical is 2-3 hrs process,which is not true). DMP asked me general question about my health and done my physical examination. After that he gave a part of medical done exam form,which was filled by me earlier and they guided me for X-rays exam at another place. It took me an hour to find it in Chandigarh and they charged rs 600 for X-rays and I got free with all this at 05.30PM. It took all day to me to get my Medical done. I'm going to dispatch my PP+landing fees to CHC with Medical docs got from DMP. One more thing, U need at least 8 pics if you are going to fortis Chandigarh for medical. I was lucky to have 10 pics with me which was recommended by Babbu sir. This is my personal experience,though forum is very helpful but some of the info is illusion of members which doesn't belong to reality. I have post this all here coz I don't want anyone to suffer. Sorry if someone feel bad on my statement.

Shery

thanks for sharing
:)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
not sure said:
health care is free in canada but PR get health card only after 3 months

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-health.asp

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/ohip/

There may be a three-month waiting period for your OHIP (Ontario Health Insurance Plan) coverage.

Generally speaking, if you are a newcomer to Ontario, or a former resident returning here to live after being out of the country for more than seven months, the waiting period begins on the date you establish or re-establish residence in Ontario. You may also be required to be present in Ontario for 153 days of the first 183 days immediately following the date residence is established in Ontario (you cannot be absent for more than 30 days during the first 6 months of residence).

If you are not covered by another province/territory, it is important to buy private health insurance to cover you until your Ontario health insurance coverage becomes effective.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Perfect and very detailed answer......my reply would be a part of it......+1 to not sure

For more explanation.....PM Qorax sir :)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
serge19 said:
Dear not sure, you have provided the best link to me, thanks a lot. If we would be landing in Aug 2012 then my son have to go through surgery in Aug 2013. 153 days are almost 5 Months which will be done in Jan/feb 2013.

Please guide me about private health insurance to cover which I think is required for my family for first 5 months(please provide the cost and cover for me,wife and son..)
Secondly, does hypospadias treatment will be free after we get medical card from ontario? Is there any waiting for such kind of treatment?

bless u bro
serge

Make a new thread......so all seniors on the forum can reply to ur query......currently ur query is only confined to this thread :)

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:

You have provided PCC from ur end to show that there is no adverse information against u securitywise.......but they need to be sure and conduct addln security checks from their end also.... ;)

they need to be sure hence they ask for PCC which is we provide but again the source is same ?

i wonder how they verify from their end ????

and if they conduct addln security checks from their end why do they ask for PCC

Just a thought as not sure is not sure :eek:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mate.. really helpful info...

Good one... +1 to you...

Regards
Rawlin

amritsar said:

Shery

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
serge19 said:
Dear not sure, you have provided the best link to me, thanks a lot. If we would be landing in Aug 2012 then my son have to go through surgery in Aug 2013. 153 days are almost 5 Months which will be done in Jan/feb 2013.

Please guide me about private health insurance to cover which I think is required for my family for first 5 months(please provide the cost and cover for me,wife and son..)
Secondly, does hypospadias treatment will be free after we get medical card from ontario? Is there any waiting for such kind of treatment?

bless u bro
serge

i can check for you regarding health insurance for your family for 1st 3-4 months i believe you can take that from india as well but choose carefully and read fine prints

Secondly, does hypospadias treatment will be free after we get medical card from ontario?

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/after/OI_AFTER_HEALTH.html

http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/programs/

please check this links

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
not sure is not sure :eek:

I think some of our friend mentioned here that RPO receives calls from VO to verify the PCC's...

not sure said:
they need to be sure hence they ask for PCC which is we provide but again the source is same ?

and if they conduct addln security checks from their end why do they ask for PCC

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawlin4bbhh said:
not sure is not sure :eek:

I think some of our friend mentioned here that RPO receives calls from VO to verify the PCC's...

Well bro if RPO issues PCC and so if anyone calls the information won't change :eek:

verify what ? :eek:

not sure still not sure :eek:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
not sure said:

Apart from calling RPO for verifying PCC, they even contact security agencies in each country where you visit(even if its less than 6 months).....Dear you can understand nowadays you can get any damn document in India if you willing to spend bucks.

So they make sure that the PCC is not fake by calling RPO for verification of PCC. :)

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaggy999 said:

Apart from calling RPO for verifying PCC, they even contact security agencies in each country where you visit(even if its less than 6 months).....Dear you can understand nowadays you can get any damn document in India if you willing to spend bucks.

So they make sure that the PCC is not fake by calling RPO for verification of PCC. :)

are the passports not stamped as well saying PCC issued ?

well i m not arguing about the knowledge all of have just curious ?

PCC issued if no incidents on person ..... PP stamped after PCC issued i guess no will go to that extend of fake stamp & pcc

also i have seen on threads many saying travel history PP take time but nothing to prove that so was asking if anyone actually knew the reason

will get this info confirmed though may b i m wrong ????

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
not sure said:
are the passports not stamped as well saying PCC issued ?

well i m not arguing about the knowledge all of have just curious ?

PCC issued if no incidents on person ..... PP stamped after PCC issued i guess no will go to that extend of fake stamp & pcc

also i have seen on threads many saying travel history PP take time but nothing to prove that so was asking if anyone actually knew the reason

will get this info confirmed though may b i m wrong ????

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Dear no one is doubting the authenticity of PCC issued.....but lets say u submitted ur complete appln in April 2012.....ur PCC does not have any adverse information till April 2012. But its possible that you were involved in some act that was lawfully not right and you even spent some time behind bars. A day or moment after April 2012 is enough to commit a crime.

So basically its to look that u haven't commited a crime or anything like that securitywise after April.

the above is just an example to clear ur doubts, it does not mean u were behind bars :p