applicant received PER in Feb/March...lets connect here

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
I forgot to mention that after all this risky and illegal work.......u would alsso need to complete landin procedure and need to go to Buffalo for that.........nd it can be question by the IO ut ther as to how to recd ur stamped PP back in canada.....for which u would need to find an answer....the best way then is to come to India and get ur visas

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Abu Atif said:
Dear members,

My status shows

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2012."

But i received an email on 24/04/2012 with PER. and the email stated the file will be transferred to an visa office for further processing.

Can any one of you tell me the reason why the status has not changed or is there any delay in updating system.
Atif brother..there are so many applicants who got PER in january and they have the same status since then..so dont worry and just pray

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
@atif for MI3 applicants.....there r diff status change.......don't look at ecas now....still long way.....ur first hurdle nw is gettin an AOR....then start watchin ur ecas

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
Abu Atif said:
Dear members,

My status shows

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2012."

But i received an email on 24/04/2012 with PER. and the email stated the file will be transferred to an visa office for further processing.

Can any one of you tell me the reason why the status has not changed or is there any delay in updating system.

It will only change after you received MR request ....
warm regards

ramu5397

Star Member
Apr 3, 2012
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2011
Med's Request
04-04-2012
Med's Done....
05-04-2012
Passport Req..
04-04-2012
jaggy999 said:
Ok......I was goin thru all the posts regd new member Rose......nw there is a lot at stake out here.......

the prob is that she can't cme to India and the VO she has chosen is NDVO........wat I think and know for 100% sure is as follows:

1. send passports frm Canada alongwith addln docs reqd by VO to ur home address first.....don't tell them u sendin PP, tell them its only docs(risky but have to take a chance)
2. they then send everythin to NDVO.........wen ur mom or dad send it to NDVO, tell them to mention ur name in senders list and nt theirs.
3.wen u will received stamped PP back, now the real drama starts(none of the courier companies be it DHL, Fedex or any for that matter will accept to send Indian PP abroad).
4.But a workout here is designate sum1 to bring ur PP alongwid them to canada frm India(U need to provide a letter of authorisation, that u hve asked tis person to carry ur PP).
5.(VERY VERY Risky)u can tell DHL or Fedex that its just docs u need to send to Canada(seal ur envelope before and ask them to collect it frm ur home address in Mumbai). but let me tell u that if it undergoes security check and they find a PP inside.....its a legal offence.....since a PP has to hv a holder and cannot be in the hands of any person other than its owner.

The best way is to come to India......let go of ur Job if needed.......stay in India for 1-2 months get ur stamped PP back and then return to Canada to complete landing procedure. If u ask me for advice plz go for the last option its safe nd without all this stress.

Don't think you have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad
I am not sure how good this idea is.
I read in few sites that if they find out we are sending PP across countries, officials can even block/cancel the PP right away

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
ramu5397 said:
I am not sure how good this idea is.
I read in few sites that if they find out we are sending PP across countries, officials can even block/cancel the PP right away
ramu read the whole post and then comment

I have clearly outlined the point you made.....won't give wrong info if I have any doubt....I guess I covered all the points, its just that u only read few lines and nt the whole post
"but let me tell u that if it undergoes security check and they find a PP inside.....its a legal offence.....since a PP has to hv a holder and cannot be in the hands of any person other than its owner."

I have even asked Rose to follow the safe route.........instead of goin for the risky way.....

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nice one.. :p :p :p :p :p :p

jaggy999 said:
Ok......I was goin thru all the posts regd new member Rose......nw there is a lot at stake out here.......

the prob is that she can't cme to India and the VO she has chosen is NDVO........wat I think and know for 100% sure is as follows:

1. send passports frm Canada alongwith addln docs reqd by VO to ur home address first.....don't tell them u sendin PP, tell them its only docs(risky but have to take a chance)
2. they then send everythin to NDVO.........wen ur mom or dad send it to NDVO, tell them to mention ur name in senders list and nt theirs.
3.wen u will received stamped PP back, now the real drama starts(none of the courier companies be it DHL, Fedex or any for that matter will accept to send Indian PP abroad).
4.But a workout here is designate sum1 to bring ur PP alongwid them to canada frm India(U need to provide a letter of authorisation, that u hve asked tis person to carry ur PP).
5.(VERY VERY Risky)u can tell DHL or Fedex that its just docs u need to send to Canada(seal ur envelope before and ask them to collect it frm ur home address in Mumbai). but let me tell u that if it undergoes security check and they find a PP inside.....its a legal offence.....since a PP has to hv a holder and cannot be in the hands of any person other than its owner.

The best way is to come to India......let go of ur Job if needed.......stay in India for 1-2 months get ur stamped PP back and then return to Canada to complete landing procedure. If u ask me for advice plz go for the last option its safe nd without all this stress.

Don't think you have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad

rawlin4bbhh

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a very big hurdle. I would also recommend to come back to India & then go ahead with all the documentation..

jaggy999 said:
I forgot to mention that after all this risky and illegal work.......u would alsso need to complete landin procedure and need to go to Buffalo for that.........nd it can be question by the IO ut ther as to how to recd ur stamped PP back in canada.....for which u would need to find an answer....the best way then is to come to India and get ur visas

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
jaggy999 said:

Jaggy you are 100% correct, the best way is to come to India. I am the main applicant and my son is dependent who has a valid student visa and was in Canada, He tried with all the courier companies, all of them refused to take the PP to India. Finally called him to India, finished the medical and sent the other documents to NDVO. Now he is fixed here in India, two months have passed still no DM or PP return. He had to take drop from his studies as his college has started from 7 May 2012. Still we do not know when we will receive the PPs. We have spent 45% of the ticket amount for extending the date.

Best wishes to all.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
manish26264 said:
Jaggy you are 100% correct, the best way is to come to India. I am the main applicant and my son is dependent who has a valid student visa and was in Canada, He tried with all the courier companies, all of them refused to take the PP to India. Finally called him to India, finished the medical and sent the other documents to NDVO. Now he is fixed here in India, two months have passed still no DM or PP return. He had to take drop from his studies as his college has started from 7 May 2012. Still we do not know when we will receive the PPs. We have spent 45% of the ticket amount for extending the date.

Best wishes to all.
You will soon get DM with Canadian address,
Prayers from my side,
Best of luck for your PP return with maple stamp
Warm regards,

manish26264

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-01-2012
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
23-03-2012 : RPRF encashed on 19-04-2012
Passport Req..
23-02-2012 : ECAS changed on 19-04-2012 - Medical Received
VISA ISSUED...
Hope soon
LANDED..........
As early as possible
spartan300 said:
You will soon get DM with Canadian address,
Prayers from my side,
Best of luck for your PP return with maple stamp
Warm regards,
Many thanks for your Prayer and my best wishes to you as well as all the members for their AOR, PER, MR, PPR etc.

+1 to You.

Thanks.

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
manish26264 said:
Many thanks for your Prayer and my best wishes to you as well as all the members for their AOR, PER, MR, PPR etc.

+1 to You.

Thanks.
+1 to you for being motivational and motivated
warm regards,

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
manish26264 said:

Best wishes to all.
yup.....I think manish that was the rite way out wat u did......not necessary to get into legal hassles wen wrk can be done the easier way

+1 frm my end......may u get ur visas soon.....all the best

R.Rose

Apr 23, 2012
Friends,
Thanks for your sugessions.I searched in some other forums and found some who were in the same situation.They all sloved this problem either by going themselves to India or by sending the PP with friends or relatives who go to Canada.Luckly in my case one of my friends is going to India on 1st of June.So I am planning to send my PP with a notary attested authorisation letter with her..I think this works for me

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
rawlin4bbhh said:
Nice one.. :p :p :p :p :p :p
thnx bro.....jus saw ur daughter's pic on facebook.....she is so adorable :-*......wow really beautiful, jus luks lik an angel ;)