jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
spartan300 said:
Jaggy bro, Rose address in application is of Canada ...to return the PP NDVO will not return the pp to India it will send it to Canada ...so i think he can be caught but where as those who have Home address but have gone to aboard for work can do all of the things cause NDVO will send the PP back to home address...
To clarify......if you stay abroad and mention ur VO as lets say NDVO........then in that case......if NDVO issues u MR, RPRF and PPR....in the same email they would ask for an Indian address as they can't send PP to out of India......

bro NDVO is no way would send or even contemplate sendin PP abroad......the legal hassles of sendin PP abroad is far greater

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
My this information helpfull to u all:

1. Your Canadian immigration application is screened in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Central Intake Unit (CIU) in Sydney, Nova Scotia will only accept your application if it contains the following:
Signed and properly completed application forms;
Correct Canadian Government processing fees;
A photocopy of your passport’s bio-data pages;
2 self-addressed mailing labels;
Evidence of application for Security Clearances
Evidence of English and/or French language proficiency, in the form of the results of an approved language test;
All the documents required (work experience and education documents, etc.), as listed on the Canadian Visa Office checklist responsible for processing your application
Additional required documents in support of your application for Arranged Employment:
Photocopy of your work permit & your employer’s offer to employ you indeterminately once you are a Permanent Resident; OR
Copy of an Arranged Employment Opinion from Human Resources and Social Development Canada
If the above requirements are met, the Central Intake Unit (CIU) will accept your application and make a preliminary decision as to whether your application will be accepted for processing.
If any of the above requirements are missing, the Central Intake Unit will return the application to the sender.
2. The transfer of your application and supporting documents from the Canadian Intake Unit (CIU) to the Canadian Immigration Visa Office that will be processing your application
The Canadian Immigration Visa Office will only accept your full application if it contains the following:
Proof that indicates you have selected the correct Canadian Immigration Visa Office for the processing of your application
All the documents required as listed on the Canadian Visa Office checklist responsible for processing your application
If the above requirements are met, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office will accept your application and make a final decision as to whether your application will be accepted for processing.
If any of the above requirements are missing, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office may accept your application for processing and refuse it, or return the application to the sender.
3. Your application is reviewed by a Canadian Immigration Visa Officer
A Canadian Immigration Visa Officer will make a detailed analysis of all the information contained in the application and of all the supporting documents and assess the application against the current selection criteria and passmark.
4. Personal interview is waived or required
A personal interview may or may not be required. An interview may be required to:
Verify work experience and/or education;
Clear up inconsistent information and/or documentation;
Ensure that information and/or documents are truthful and accurate;
Ensure quality control;
Assure the security of Canadians.
5. Medical instructions are issued
Upon completion of a successful interview or if the interview is waived, medical instructions will be forwarded to you. You and your accompanying family members, if applicable, are required to undergo a medical examination by an approved doctor.
6. Request for your passport and right of Permanent Resident fee
After the medical results have been received by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office and security clearances have been completed, the Canadian Immigration Visa Office will request the Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) payment and your passport for the purpose of issuing a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa.
7. Issuance of your Canada immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa
Your Canada Immigration Visa will have an expiry date, by which time you and your accompanying family members must enter Canada.

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
nice info ladhar......already have knowlegde of this process :D....hv to wait for 168 hrs before givin +1

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
To clarify......if you stay abroad and mention ur VO as lets say NDVO........then in that case......if NDVO issues u MR, RPRF and PPR....in the same email they would ask for an Indian address as they can't send PP to out of India......

bro NDVO is no way would send or even contemplate sendin PP abroad......the legal hassles of sendin PP abroad is far greater
They have not asked for Indian address in the post...i think he should inquire with cic i think CIC will recomend her to send pp via buffalo to NDVO..might be embassy to embassy might be legal if its under the embassy umbrella but without notice of VO if passport is send then its illegal as per my info...And also without PP what will he do in Canada it might take months so he will be with expire permit also...

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
spartan300 said:
They have not asked for Indian address in the post...i think he should inquire with cic i think CIC will recomend her to send pp via buffalo to NDVO..might be embassy to embassy might be legal if its under the embassy umbrella but without notice of VO if passport is send then its illegal as per my info...And also without PP what will he do in Canada it might take months so he will be with expire permit also...
dear even VO can't send PP internally .....not possible........Im damn sure abt it

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
+1 to you ladhar
good info

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
dear even VO can't send PP internally .....not possible........Im damn sure abt it
Then mate highly recommend is to leave whatever she is doing come to India thats the best opinion as per my knowledge ...only one query then why PP is requested by NDVO hope the NDVO is hinting her to come to india may be...they know PP cant be send via couriers but they have requested......
Jaggy i think the best we can do is to pray for her....
Prayers from my side...choose your option very carefully really need to consult an immigration lawyer in your case or to PM sir Qorax asap
Warm regards

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
spartan300 said:
Then mate highly recommend is to leave whatever she is doing come to India thats the best opinion as per my knowledge ...only one query then why PP is requested by NDVO hope the NDVO is hinting her to come to india may be...they know PP cant be send via couriers but they have requested......
Jaggy i think the best we can do is to pray for her....
Prayers from my side...choose your option very carefully really need to consult an immigration lawyer in your case or to PM sir Qorax asap
Warm regards
my bro chose his VO as NDVO whilst in Canada on WP........I clearly remember as I was involved in making RPRF for him......NDVO at that time had asked for Indian address where stamped PP could be delivered as they don't send PP outside India .....nd then we had provided our home address in India......I had sent his PP back thru a relative with letter of authorisation

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
my bro chose his VO as NDVO whilst in Canada on WP........I clearly remember as I was involved in making RPRF for him......NDVO at that time had asked for Indian address where stamped PP could be delivered as they don't send PP outside India .....nd then we had provided our home address in India......I had sent his PP back thru a relative with letter of authorisation
I agree with you Jaggy 100%, here NDVO has not asked for Indian address... Thats where the problem lies ....
warm regards,

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
no new or ecas updates for any members......end of another borin day

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
no new or ecas updates for any members......end of another borin day
No new update dear jaggy same old ecas...yep end of a day..

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
rawlin4bbhh said:
I think that weeks gonna end like this.. I wish we hear something tomorrow...
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
yes mate,, tomorrow is good Friday....

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Dear Jaggy,Rose,Klmy,Spartan,Rawlin

Change of address Or Change of visa office is possible...suppose you are living in UK and your visa is going to expire and you have applied for Canadian PR from LVO. Now can you request to transfer your case from UK to India.
Forgot to send your passport by post, that is a criminal offence...NDVO are not fool, they will be doing analysis on immigration stamps or
travel history...and that would be a complete mess for rose...moreover all PR applicant apply for their PR on arrival port
of airport..!!!
Now Rose have 2 option
1. Come back to India and proceed further (Change of address+travel history update is required,may be pcc from Canada later...u may have to wait for 3-4 months, as some ppl are waiting from that long to get PP back)
2. Request to Change the Visa office (best and wise decision according to me, coz ur in Canada and you are not planning to travel)
it may take a bit longer to Visa but should't matter for you...you have work permit and living in Canada)

Now choice is yours Rose

I think this should be the end of the topic with the suggestion of all senior members!!

I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu

jaggy999 said:
The best way is to come to India......let go of ur Job if needed.......stay in India for 1-2 months get ur stamped PP back and then return to Canada to complete landing procedure. If u ask me for advice plz go for the last option its safe nd without all this stress.

Don't think you have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad