26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
R.Rose said:
THANKS babbu..I dont have a visa to go out from Canada now..I dont have any option other than sending my passport there.
As far as i know.NDVO usually doesnot accept passport through courier from anyother country except nepal or bhutan..i dont know about ur case..bt please confirm everything before sending ur documents.u should choose buffalo instead of NDVO(this is wat i fee)

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Not should bt should have.. :D

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Rose said:
But we dont know how long it will take NDVO to give back the passport..and its hard for me to get leave now...In short I am stucked here

there are options but cannot post it here as its not what i recommend but it has worked for some people

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
R.Rose said:
But we dont know how long it will take NDVO to give back the passport..and its hard for me to get leave now...In short I am stucked here
iIn my opinion,
rose you have to travel to india....
although you send the passport to India you will not extent your Passport for work permit in canada, if you hold your passport then the deadline to forward the passport to NDVO will not be meet, so another thing is that they might go for the BC and SC cause you submitted additional documents might take a time for couple of month minimum to get your PP back...
You are so close to get PR try to take the best option try to consult a senior you can PM them ASAP...
Best of luck
Warm regards,

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
klmy said:
As far as i know.NDVO usually doesnot accept passport through courier from anyother country except nepal or bhutan..i dont know about ur case..bt please confirm everything before sending ur documents.u should choose buffalo instead of NDVO(this is wat i fee)
courier it to your home addy and they courier it to NDVO

NDVO stamps and couriers back to india addy

and family then courier back to canada

but i guess its risky / illegal

buffalo is very slow compared to ndvo ;)

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
not sure said:
courier it to your home addy and they courier it to NDVO

NDVO stamps and couriers back to india addy

and family then courier back to canada

but i guess its risky / illegal

buffalo is very slow compared to ndvo ;)
In my opinion,
if its not illegal he can go through your process,
But NDVO will know about it when they receive medical from Canada so might be little tricky to opt for that process...
So the better way to consult cic,
They might opt him to send the passport through buffalo to NDVO...
I think forwarding passport from embassy to embassy might not be illegal..
Do call CIC they might be dealing lot of cases like your,
no worries...they might give you a positive insight on your process,
Warm regards,

not sure

Star Member
Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartan300 said:
In my opinion,
if its not illegal he can go through your process,
But NDVO will know about it when they receive medical from Canada so might be little tricky to opt for that process...
So the better way to consult cic,
They might opt him to send the passport through buffalo to NDVO...
I think forwarding passport from embassy to embassy might not be illegal..
Do call CIC they might be dealing lot of cases like your,
no worries...they might give you a positive insight on your process,
Warm regards,

makes sense :)

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
Hi Rose

Change of address/Visa Office would be a wise decision

I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
babbu.mann said:
Hi Rose

Change of address/Visa Office would be a wise decision

I wish u all best of luck for smooth and quick processing!!

ਰੱਬ ਰਾਖਾ

babbu
both the suggestions from Babbu veer and spartan are convincing..rose should opt anyone of these..+1 for both of you

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
klmy said:
both the suggestions from Babbu veer and spartan are convincing..rose should opt anyone of these..+1 for both of you
Ok......I was goin thru all the posts regd new member Rose......nw there is a lot at stake out here.......

the prob is that she can't cme to India and the VO she has chosen is NDVO........wat I think and know for 100% sure is as follows:

1. send passports frm Canada alongwith addln docs reqd by VO to ur home address first.....don't tell them u sendin PP, tell them its only docs(risky but have to take a chance)
2. they then send everythin to NDVO.........wen ur mom or dad send it to NDVO, tell them to mention ur name in senders list and nt theirs.
3.wen u will received stamped PP back, now the real drama starts(none of the courier companies be it DHL, Fedex or any for that matter will accept to send Indian PP abroad).
4.But a workout here is designate sum1 to bring ur PP alongwid them to canada frm India(U need to provide a letter of authorisation, that u hve asked tis person to carry ur PP).
5.(VERY VERY Risky)u can tell DHL or Fedex that its just docs u need to send to Canada(seal ur envelope before and ask them to collect it frm ur home address in Mumbai). but let me tell u that if it undergoes security check and they find a PP inside.....its a legal offence.....since a PP has to hv a holder and cannot be in the hands of any person other than its owner.

The best way is to come to India......let go of ur Job if needed.......stay in India for 1-2 months get ur stamped PP back and then return to Canada to complete landing procedure. If u ask me for advice plz go for the last option its safe nd without all this stress.

Don't think you have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jaggy999 said:
Ok......I was goin thru all the posts regd new member Rose......nw there is a lot at stake out here.......

the prob is that she can't cme to India and the VO she has chosen is NDVO........wat I think and know for 100% sure is as follows:

1. send passports frm Canada alongwith addln docs reqd by VO to ur home address first.....don't tell them u sendin PP, tell them its only docs(risky but have to take a chance)
2. they then send everythin to NDVO.........wen ur mom or dad send it to NDVO, tell them to mention ur name in senders list and nt theirs.
3.wen u will received stamped PP back, now the real drama starts(none of the courier companies be it DHL, Fedex or any for that matter will accept to send Indian PP abroad).
4.But a workout here is designate sum1 to bring ur PP alongwid them to canada frm India(U need to provide a letter of authorisation, that u hve asked tis person to carry ur PP).
5.(VERY VERY Risky)u can tell DHL or Fedex that its just docs u need to send to Canada(seal ur envelope before and ask them to collect it frm ur home address in Mumbai). but let me tell u that if it undergoes security check and they find a PP inside.....its a legal offence.....since a PP has to hv a holder and cannot be in the hands of any person other than its owner.

The best way is to come to India......let go of ur Job if needed.......stay in India for 1-2 months get ur stamped PP back and then return to Canada to complete landing procedure. If u ask me for advice plz go for the last option its safe nd without all this stress.

Don't think you dont have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad
Well Evaluated ....
Jaggy bro
warm wishes

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
klmy said:
+1 to you dear KLMY
warm regards,

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
jaggy999 said:

Don't think you have any other option......Im quite sure that u can't ask for change of VO at this stage........if u ask for a change of address to NDVO and provide Canadian address.... even that not possib.....change of address can only be within India not abroad
Nice analysis and answer

Abu Atif

Mar 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
All Sent along with package
Nomination.....
Funds deducted 18-04-2012
AOR Received.
PER received by email 24-04-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with package
File Transfer...
Insha Allaah
Med's Request
Insha Allaah
Med's Done....
Insha Allaah
Interview........
Insha Allaah
Passport Req..
Insha Allaah
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allaah
LANDED..........
Insha Allaah
Dear members,

My status shows

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2012."

But i received an email on 24/04/2012 with PER. and the email stated the file will be transferred to an visa office for further processing.

Can any one of you tell me the reason why the status has not changed or is there any delay in updating system.