App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
e-cas is not working today, can you guys confirm it?

sehara

Feb 22, 2013
Can you please let us know when you submitted the documents? I have submitted them 3 weeks ago and no news after that (just showing "we started processing your application" since 10 days ago).

Just a quick update. I got the medical request on Feb. 23, which I think means that the proof of funds and Police certificate I submitted earlier were okay.
This is a good news. But my wife is pregnant for 4 weeks, and she will do all the medical tests but X-ray. In this case, how will CIC proceed?
Will my application (as well as my wife's) be considered to be incomplete and thus delayed suppose I do the medical exam and everything is fine? Or my application will be proceed and only my wife's is deferred? Or both applications will be further processed?
[/quote]

lamarck

Nov 20, 2012
Hi there,

Today (Feb 26), I received my medical exam request. Please update my record in the immigration tracker.

dj2009

Mar 1, 2012
lamarck said:
Hi there,

Today (Feb 26), I received my medical exam request. Please update my record in the immigration tracker.

Congrats! Just wondering if you have been contacted to pay the RPRF too? (right of permanent residence fee)

Houra

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Could anybody please let me know how I can get an "official letter" confirming my PER? I need it and they don't accept the email printout.

Thanks

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
sent CELPIP with application
The_Prince said:
Did u try to check ur Ecas on the CIC website using ur Client ID, usually u should find ur self on the system before u receive the PER e-mail
My Ecas still says in process. But I have some bad news :(
I got NER email from the CIO! (although my credit card was cashed, which is a little bit confusing). Anyways, it was a problem with my work experience, apparently my letters of reference didn't convince the officer :((
So, I am planning to re-apply...

Oh, let me first CONGRATS on your PER :)
Tell me, why was your application refused first time (or did you get NER)? And did you request returning your application or did you just send everything fresh?

Uwindsor2009

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
hany001 said:
My Ecas still says in process. But I have some bad news :(
I got NER email from the CIO! (although my credit card was cashed, which is a little bit confusing). Anyways, it was a problem with my work experience, apparently my letters of reference didn't convince the officer :((
So, I am planning to re-apply...

Oh, let me first CONGRATS on your PER :)
Tell me, why was your application refused first time (or did you get NER)? And did you request returning your application or did you just send everything fresh?
Sorry to hear this. Anyway hope you'll get your fee back

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
player035 said:
I think I got bad luck because I was refused just as a result of not listing detailed information (working hours and duties) on the working experience letter.
I think they should ask for a detailed letter (for some lucky guys) instead of direct refusal, but, whatever, just bad luck for me.

I would like share the above to help others. Please please ask the staff in you department to list all the required information before they issue the official letter. I thought they should be familiar with this but I was proved wrong.

BTW, if there are any other people have similar experience like me. If so, can you tell how to deal with this.
I have the same problem as you. They are very meticulous with regards to the work experience thing!
I plan to re-apply, and I wish if someone here on the forum would give us info or hints on this re-applying process. I already sent originals or my certificates, CELPIP and originals of translated documents. So, do I send them a cover letter and ask them to refer to the originals in the previous application or do I just send them all the documents again!

Thanks for your help guys and good luck to all :)

hany001

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 8, 2013
IELTS Request
Uwindsor2009 said:
Sorry to hear this. Anyway hope you'll get your fee back
Thanks. Well, I hope so too...

geo909

Apr 13, 2012
Applying with a soon-to-expire passport

Hi all,

I am in the process of applying through the phd stream.
I satisfy all the requirements, however the only thing
that I am now afraid of is the fact that my passport is
expiring in the 30th of May 2013. I am applying for a
passport these days (and I will get a document from
the embassy that proves that I am applying), however
I am a bit nervous. My study permit also expires in the
30th of May and I cannot apply for renewal unless I get
a new passport (I guess). The embassy told me that it
will take 2 to 3 months to get my passport and I'm
afraid that this is going to be late, and the cap will fill
until then..

Any feedback on my situation? Many thanks in advance..

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
lamarck said:
Hi there,

Updated... still 1st half of Feb. As I said earlier, 2nd half of Feb may be touch only in March...