14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
TyrusX said:
Did you have an year of continuous work experience,without a long break, lets say, more than 2 months?

What's your nationality and number of applicants? Did they request those documents from you or you sent them yourself.

I do. I have 4 years of part time work in my home country. 4 years of TAship and RAship in Canada, and Being contract instructor for 3 summers in canada. And for all of them I can get new letters to show the duties they want.
You say they do not even consider my updates and refuse everything forever?!?!?!
That's too strict! At least they should let us have a final defense and update our documents!

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
I do. I have 4 years of part time work in my home country. 4 years of TAship and RAship in Canada, and Being contract instructor for 3 summers in canada. And for all of them I can get new letters to show the duties they want.
You say they do not even consider my updates and refuse everything forever?!?!?!
That's too strict! At least they should let us have a final defense and update our documents!
it is not a refusal forever, it is a refusal of your current application. If they requested new documents, and you presented them in a way that is not satisfactory, then chances are will be rejected, as they will say that you opted not to given them what they wanted. You can try to arguee that you do have all those year of work experience and tell them that you can provide them with updated documents. In fact, I advise you to do so, but be prepared to apply again.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
TyrusX said:
it is not a refusal forever, it is a refusal of your current application. If they requested new documents, and you presented them in a way that is not satisfactory, then chances are will be rejected, as they will say that you opted not to given them what they wanted. You can try to arguee that you do have all those year of work experience and tell them that you can provide them with updated documents. In fact, I advise you to do so, but be prepared to apply again.
They never requested me new documents. All they say is my job duties are not satisfying. Do you suggest that I send my updated work experiences to them now by mail?
I can provide much better letters this time if they accept them.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
They never requested me new documents. All they say is my job duties are not satisfying. Do you suggest that I send my updated work experiences to them now by mail?
I can provide much better letters this time if they accept them.
There is no problem in trying.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
TyrusX said:

Is there anybody who got refused, and was accepted after re-sending new documents and proofs?
I'm just looking for people who had a similar case as mine.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Is there anybody who got refused, and was accepted after re-sending new documents and proofs?
We only got a single case of a person that appealed and got thru, however her/his case is different. The person had insufficient points due to not receiving 5 points of adaptability if I recall correctly. However, a close relative became a citizen so she/he was able to add those points. Huge majority so far has been rejected on work permit or funding basis.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
You did not say, what you had listed as your RA duty?

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
TyrusX said:
We only got a single case of a person that appealed and got thru, however her/his case is different. The person had insufficient points due to not receiving 5 points of adaptability if I recall correctly. However, a close relative became a citizen so she/he was able to add those points. Huge majority so far has been rejected on work permit or funding basis.

I just noticed something strange in their email. They refused me because of my RAship duties. But they wrote the NOC code wrong!!! They wrote it 4122. There is no such code in the NOC list of 2011. The RAship code in NOC is 4012.
Maybe that's why my listed duties did not match what was expected.
Can it be all because of a wrong NOC code, a fail from their end?
Should I write them back and complain about this?

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
aidina said:
You did not say, what you had listed as your RA duty?
Here is my duties:
Research Assistant Duties:
working with his PhD Supervisor and research groups in the university to conduct and develop research in areas related to his doctoral studies. The work include literature studies, developing new methods and improving scientific methods and performing experiments on them.
Preparing research results and writing reports and scientific publications.

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
I just noticed something strange in their email. They refused me because of my RAship duties. But they wrote the NOC code wrong!!! They wrote it 4122. There is no such code in the NOC list of 2011. The RAship code in NOC is 4012.
Maybe that's why my listed duties did not match what was expected.
Can it be all because of a wrong NOC code, a fail from their end?
Should I write them back and complain about this?
If you applied in jan 2012 as you said you did, you may have used the NOC defined in the 2006 list:
http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/english/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4122

Please verify with the copy of your documents to confirm if there was a mistake or not. However, the thing on your letter seems to be more of continuous one year experience problem than job description mismatch.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
Here is my duties:
working with his PhD Supervisor and research groups in the university to conduct and develop research in areas related to his doctoral studies. The work include literature studies, developing new methods and improving scientific methods and performing experiments on them.
These duties well match the main duties as listed under NOC 4012.

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
TyrusX said:
If you applied in jan 2012 as you said you did, you may have used the NOC defined in the 2006 list:
http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/english/NOC/2006/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=4122

Please verify with the copy of your documents to confirm if there was a mistake or not. However, the thing on your letter seems to be more of continuous one year experience problem than job description mismatch.

If they accepted my RAship, then that would be more than 1 year of continuous work.
It seems they judged my RAship based the letter that I sent in Jan 2012. That letter missed some of my RAship duties.
However, I sent another letter in Summer 2012 and updated my RAship with the following duties. Do I have a chance to ask them revise based on the summer letter?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
hamed_hamed_hamed said:
If they accepted my RAship, then that would be more than 1 year of continuous work.
It seems they judged my RAship based the letter that I sent in Jan 2012. That letter missed some of my RAship duties.
However, I sent another letter in Summer 2012 and updated my RAship with the following duties. Do I have a chance to ask them revise based on the summer letter?

You should try and let us know what happens. We can not say if you will fail or succeed.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hamed_hamed_hamed said:

If you can provide us with more accurate information, it is highly appreciated. What did you list as your RA duties in your first reference letter. Apparently, they have not considered your second letter, otherwise, they well match their instructions!

hamed_hamed_hamed

Jan 20, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2013 (Re-app)
Doc's Request.
07-08-2013 & 20-10-2013
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
aidina said:
If you can provide us with more accurate information, it is highly appreciated. What did you list as your RA duties in your first reference letter. Apparently, they have not considered your second letter, otherwise, they well match their instructions!
Yes, they did not consider the second letter.

This is my duties in the first letter dated Jan 2012:
He is responsible for working with his PhD Supervisor and research groups in the university to conduct and develop research in areas related to his doctoral studies. This is verified by his supervisor.

This is my duties in the second letter dated June 2012: