+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, for those who were requested for schedule A for PA and spouse...was the spouse's sched A uploaded under the PA section or under the spouse's?? Just wanted to clarify because with the errors in the system im not sure if this is an error because both upload fields are under the PA section and my deadline even changed to 3weeks instead of 7 days...

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I got Schedule A request for myself and my spouse last month and they were both under my section.

JoyceM said:
Hi, for those who were requested for schedule A for PA and spouse...was the spouse's sched A uploaded under the PA section or under the spouse's?? Just wanted to clarify because with the errors in the system im not sure if this is an error because both upload fields are under the PA section and my deadline even changed to 3weeks instead of 7 days...

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dupsy21 said:
I got Schedule A request for myself and my spouse last month and they were both under my section.
Great!! Thanks for the help.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceM said:
our was under the PA section.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
anandbabud said:
Have landed Canada with work permit. asked the Border Security officer that how to change only my VO office to Canada but he said that I should contact CIC. I have submitted a CSE with documents but there is no reply from them. currently I am in Canada.but my family are back home India.
I have got my ECAS access only with Application no and now it is only 2 lines. but before it was 5 lines includes medical passed.
Don't worry, it takes 30 days for them to reply to CSE.

Regardless, you ask for a VO change once you receive your PPR. I believe that PPR even contains information on how to change VO if needed. So as long as they are informed you are now in Canada, all else can be sorted out later.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Tocanadawego said:
Don't worry, it takes 30 days for them to reply to CSE.

Regardless, you ask for a VO change once you receive your PPR. I believe that PPR even contains information on how to change VO if needed. So as long as they are informed you are now in Canada, all else can be sorted out later.
Schedule A Request for me and for my spouse . both are under my section to upload.

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG....

I got Ecas access back, now it has only 2 lines, not the previous 4, also I can see only the last application, not both as I could see earlier (the rejected one)... and also...... it has DECISION MADE!!!!!!

OMG...... I'll make my husband call cic, since he's the main applicant, and I guess they'll tell them what is the decision? I think I saw here on the forum that ppl did get that answer... omg... shaking.....

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
OMG....

I got Ecas access back, now it has only 2 lines, not the previous 4, also I can see only the last application, not both as I could see earlier (the rejected one)... and also...... it has DECISION MADE!!!!!!

OMG...... I'll make my husband call cic, since he's the main applicant, and I guess they'll tell them what is the decision? I think I saw here on the forum that ppl did get that answer... omg... shaking.....
that's wonderful! Good news! congrats

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casoard said:
that's wonderful! Good news! congrats
there are still a lot of possibilities for it to be refused. CIC said there is nothing they can discuss over the phone..... which makes me worried even more.
argh. I wish ECAS didn't come back for me.

vernon22445

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
colorblind said:
OMG....

What do you see in CIC login? CIC login also shows DM ?

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vernon22445 said:
What do you see in CIC login? CIC login also shows DM ?
my cic is showing the same thing it showed earlier. if it's a refusal or cancellation, you receive an email from cic saying there is a message in my account, then when you open it, the application status is Cancelled or refused, and there is a letter inside explaining why.

usually, from what I've seen here, in case of a positive decision, my cic changes updates later. PPR request arrives directly in you email with the subject 'ready for visa'.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:
there are still a lot of possibilities for it to be refused. CIC said there is nothing they can discuss over the phone..... which makes me worried even more.
argh. I wish ECAS didn't come back for me.
I don't think you need to worry. They can't discussed the details over the phone regardless of the type of decision made. Just wait, it's most probably approved.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
No ECAS anymore. No update whatsoever. :(

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
finally medicals passed after a month .. AAA2133, could u pls update my status in sheet with timelines on my signature..