+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER - let's get together

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you all for your answers, it's good to know that I am not the only one in this situation. :) I will check with the doctor just to be sure. There are 4 of us so we uploaded documents for all of us. Although I was just looking at the medicals and my sons exam status says : incomplete, is that normal? He is only 2 years old and she told us he doesn't have to do any other tests because he is under 5?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
yellowknifer said:
Dear fkl,
Did you have past visa refusals or something is missing in your personal history of past 10 years?
Sure, nothing missing in history.

I had a US business visit visa refusal a good 6-7 years ago and latter got it. I have had several travels as well to the same since then and all of the detail was listed in my cover letter and obviously i answered yes to the two relevant statuary questions (have you been denied TRV to any country). I remember having to show the exact same details when i applied for wp from outside of Canada.

Also my spouse has had no refusals or gaps, but they have asked for both.

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
Marija1888 said:
Thank you all for your answers, it's good to know that I am not the only one in this situation. :) I will check with the doctor just to be sure. There are 4 of us so we uploaded documents for all of us. Although I was just looking at the medicals and my sons exam status says : incomplete, is that normal? He is only 2 years old and she told us he doesn't have to do any other tests because he is under 5?
Are you seeing the exam status in emedical receipt from doctor ? i dont see the status anywhere in my receipt. But in the emedical receipt has a note which says that the test result will be complete only when the case is submitted to CIC.

For child under 5 they dont take all the tests and it is not needed by CIC.

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mssm said:
Are you seeing the exam status in emedical receipt from doctor ? i dont see the status anywhere in my receipt. But in the emedical receipt has a note which says that the test result will be complete only when the case is submitted to CIC.

For child under 5 they dont take all the tests and it is not needed by CIC.
This was in the information sheet from the doctor. Ours doesn't say that, it only says the additional test that are required, so I guess this is ok then, as he doesn't need any tests. I was just worried about the word- incomplete.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thatguy56 said:
I haven't gotten any update.. :-[
Others of almost my same timeline has gotten at least some sort of activity.. This is so depressing.
You made me more frustrating, my timeline is much earlier than you, but BG hasn't started yet

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
BG started on 14th August, till now no updates

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Marija1888 said:
This was in the information sheet from the doctor. Ours doesn't say that, it only says the additional test that are required, so I guess this is ok then, as he doesn't need any tests. I was just worried about the word- incomplete.
They are incomplete for every one until results are received and sent to CIC. That is normal.

I panicked when i saw incomplete on one of my family members where as i previously saw on others completed cases the word "required".

When i asked the doctor, they said default is required and they might put incomplete. This is the norm since the actual results would take some time.

A while latter medicals passed.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Well guys, I hope and pray that next is rather fruitful for all of us.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
For all others worrying about timelines, in general there has been some trend based upon application type since express entry started.

FSW outland (specially from India as well as some European countries) have had processed as fastest. After that comes CEC inland mostly, and FSW inland apparently seem to be taking longer.

Of course there are variations and all of above is affected by those with 2nd applications, clear cut profiles vs hung on for some weird reasons bla bla.

So have faith and hold on. There are people on this forum who have been in express entry for 7 or 8 months, without any progress. Look for thread with NOC 2175.

Even in the first six months the processing speeds were way too slow. People took 2-3 months on average for BG check to be in progress, medicals passed or eligibility review started.

So in way we (octoberians) are in the luckiest and fastest processing time phase barring some exceptions. Just hold on. Good luck to every one

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
For all others worrying about timelines, in general there has been some trend based upon application type since express entry started.

FSW outland (specially from India as well as some European countries) have had processed as fastest. After that comes CEC inland mostly, and FSW inland apparently seem to be taking longer.

Of course there are variations and all of above is affected by those with 2nd applications, clear cut profiles vs hung on for some weird reasons bla bla.

So have faith and hold on. There are people on this forum who have been in express entry for 7 or 8 months, without any progress. Look for thread with NOC 2175.

Even in the first six months the processing speeds were way too slow. People took 2-3 months on average for BG check to be in progress, medicals passed or eligibility review started.

So in way we (octoberians) are in the luckiest and fastest processing time phase barring some exceptions. Just hold on. Good luck to every one
You are right, I found posts of people waiting for 7-8 months, and guess what program? Trade, the same as ours.. Nothing we can do, wait and pray for the best.

verma91

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi EVERYONE,

NEED SOME HELP

i UPLOADED MY EE PROFILE ON 14TH OCT AND I GOT INTEREST LETTER ON 17TH OCT .

i REALIZED THAT I HAVE MENTIONED THE WRONG NOC CODE AND I UPDATED MY PROFILE TODAY .I WANT TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS ON MONDAY BUT

MY EE PROFILE SAYS UPDATED NOT SUBMITTED .

can i still apply

mssm

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
19-10-2015
Med's Done....
24-11-2015
fkl said:
They are incomplete for every one until results are received and sent to CIC. That is normal.

I panicked when i saw incomplete on one of my family members where as i previously saw on others completed cases the word "required".

When i asked the doctor, they said default is required and they might put incomplete. This is the norm since the actual results would take some time.

A while latter medicals passed.
hello Fkl ..I believe the emedical tool is used by panel doctors to upload medical results .. is there a way we can check the latest status ? am assuming no as we dont have access to the tool ..

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mssm said:
hello Fkl ..I believe the emedical tool is used by panel doctors to upload medical results .. is there a way we can check the latest status ? am assuming no as we dont have access to the tool ..
Hi mssm,

No - not really. It is not some thing publicly accessible. Your best shot is to consult with doctor a couple times or if there are attendants verifying this info, try with more than one of them.