NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
rajkamalmohanram said:
I imagine there is a way to re-activate your account. However, I don't think it will affect your application in any way. I guess you could login at least once a week and keep it active.

See if the following threads help -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-due-to-inactivity-what-to-do-t319577.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-after-aor-t329071.0.html

THank bro

I have sent an request to reset my password

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
I imagine there is a way to re-activate your account. However, I don't think it will affect your application in any way. I guess you could login at least once a week and keep it active.

I have been regularly accessing my Job Banks account but since last few weeks I am unable to access it due to an error stating my job seeker code is invalid, though I was able to log in with the same details previously. I cannot even create a new account as my application is already under processing, Oct 5th AOR, not sure what is wrong ::)

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
hmk said:
I have been regularly accessing my Job Banks account but since last few weeks I am unable to access it due to an error stating my job seeker code is invalid, though I was able to log in with the same details previously. I cannot even create a new account as my application is already under processing, Oct 5th AOR, not sure what is wrong ::)
That is the same case with me. I have simply given up. It is the system's fault and not ours. I don't think there is anything we can do about this.

Dreams1985

Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this is not a right thread. But just want to post what is running in my mind. I am just like all off you who started my processing for PR application last year April. From April 2015 till 20th Jan 2016 was waiting patiently and my surprise i got PPR letter on 20th Jan. I submitted my passport as well.

But now what my worry is how to get a Job before landing to Canada. I have over 8 years of experience and dont want to leave everything and go and search job in canada because of family responsibility.

My question is do we have any consultancies in Canada which can help me getting some sort of job. I mean even if its below level to what I am doing now i dont mind. I have heard from local friends in Canada to get first cut in canada is very tough. Here in forum we can see lot of poeple just want to to get PR. But what after that. What must we do to become I would not say to become successfull but atleast to do some job for food and house in Canada.

Sorry again for posting in wrong section

hmk

Star Member
Jan 3, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Dreams1985 said:
I know this is not a right thread. But just want to post what is running in my mind. I am just like all off you who started my processing for PR application last year April. From April 2015 till 20th Jan 2016 was waiting patiently and my surprise i got PPR letter on 20th Jan. I submitted my passport as well.

But now what my worry is how to get a Job before landing to Canada. I have over 8 years of experience and dont want to leave everything and go and search job in canada because of family responsibility.

My question is do we have any consultancies in Canada which can help me getting some sort of job. I mean even if its below level to what I am doing now i dont mind. I have heard from local friends in Canada to get first cut in canada is very tough. Here in forum we can see lot of poeple just want to to get PR. But what after that. What must we do to become I would not say to become successfull but atleast to do some job for food and house in Canada.

Sorry again for posting in wrong section
This is a very valid concern Dreams1985 but the main issue is, being outside of Canada it is very difficult to rely on any consultant unless you really know them through any reliable reference and applying for any online job becomes redundant the moment we share our legal eligibility to work hence PR is offcourse the first step. But in your case, now that you are legally authorized to work, I suggest you to look for jobs on portals like job banks.ca, monster.ca & workopolis. Also, suggest you to become active on linkedIn & connect with as many relevant people possible to seek their assistance.

Hope it helps & you get a desired job soon.

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dream1985. You need to understand that getting an ideal job and immigrating to Canada is definitely two different things. You are right this thread is intended for sharing information about express entry and all administrative stuff related to the
There re many threads discussing about this topic. Please find them in another sub forum

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
hmk said:
Your application is already in progress, I was in the same confusion but one of our friend Asivad said that Job bank requirement is only for registering the EE profile therefore you don't need to worry about that, as your profile is no longer in EE Pool.

Good Luck

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nickarter84 said:
Your application is already in progress, I was in the same confusion but one of our friend Asivad said that Job bank requirement is only for registering the EE profile therefore you don't need to worry about that, as your profile is no longer in EE Pool.

Good Luck
Buddy, any progress on your app? Seems SINP applicants are slow...

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-due-to-inactivity-what-to-do-t319577.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-after-aor-t329071.0.html
After I did that, they sent me a link to reset password. After it is reset, the EE profile is not valid (because it is hidden for processing) so Job bank is useless and not active. It then became deactivated again.

Kam_Josh

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-10-2015
Any NEWS guys? Any one got PPR or some progress on application today? :)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
One_Topsy said:
Buddy, any progress on your app? Seems SINP applicants are slow...
I think its because of Abu Dhabi Visa Office
Cause plenty of my (SINP) batch mates from NDVO got their PPR two weeks ago
I am waiting for my gcms notes
Probably i would get this week (would surely update on the forum)
BG is in process since 14th oct (i think it doesn't worth nowadays)

What about u friend?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
nickarter84 said:
I think its because of Abu Dhabi Visa Office
Cause plenty of my (SINP) batch mates from NDVO got their PPR two weeks ago
I am waiting for my gcms notes
Probably i would get this week (would surely update on the forum)
BG is in process since 14th oct (i think it doesn't worth nowadays)

What about u friend?
Nowhere near...AOR in Dec

bsandy

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Toronto
hi

i am a cec 2014 Oct and also a EE Oct 2015 -FSWP . I have 2 applications running simultaneaously. My current closed work permit(LMO based ) is expiring in first week of Feb 2016. i wil have to apply for a ie bridging open work permit ( my first BOWP ). i have few questions while i was about to fill my application>>>

in the Extend to stay as worker form, Q3 > 1) a work permit with same employer 2)an initial work permit or work permit with new employer 3)restoration of status as worker 4) Temporary resident permit
Which option should i choose?

Also,
under the> details of intended work in canada ?

Q5) duration of expected employment ? from and to ? what dates do i need to enter?

also what documents do i need to attach ? i am sending in a paper based application. Can i send both the Aor s of my old cec AOR and EE aor? attaching a letter of explanation?

I am still working for the same employer from past 2-3 years in canada and will be working once my current permit expires in feb under implied status. i have heard on this forum that even BOWP are being rejected. what are my chances? also , please tell me what is the fee associated to apply for bowp?
Guys please need your inputs .... thnks and eagerly waiting for ur reply

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Hello Everyone

Since all Octoberians are waiting on their PR decision and I pray each one of us get successful results. I have a situation please share all your valuable thoughts on my scenario.

I am presently working in ON on PGWP (post graduate work permit) which is about to expire in June due to my early passport expiry. But I have remarks on my current work permit saying which can be renewed for another one and half year as i was eligible for three years . Since i received my new passport now; please suggest me guys to apply for an extension or wait until April to finish six months on my current EE application. If i am applying now for an extension I may end up paying fee for extension and wait time which is about a month.

Currently my application for Federal Skilled Worker (Inland) is in BG process applied on 26th OCT don't know when the decision will be out.

Please suggest me guys whether to wait for EE decision or the extension on PGWP.

Thanks