App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
ajnoel said:
re-posting for assistance.
Yes. It is for uploading all the necessary documents and the second one is sort of like a "just in case"

Unnikrishnan

Jan 23, 2016
Dear all,

I just started looking for migrating to canada from Bahrain. can any body help me to complete the required formalities.
What are the formalities and how can I complete them. I am marred with 2 kids, working in Bahrain now.
Regards,
Unnikrishnan

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Unnikrishnan said:
Dear all,

I just started looking for migrating to canada from Bahrain. can any body help me to complete the required formalities.
What are the formalities and how can I complete them. I am marred with 2 kids, working in Bahrain now.
Regards,
Unnikrishnan
Wrong thread to post this in.

Try this thread and you will get all the required information : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html

nvnobre

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
Hello everyone.

Is anybody here following the topics from AOR August and September? I just wonder if anybody has an idea of average processing time of FSW Inland. It seems among all categories is the one which takes longer, but don't know if you have an average time in mind - 4 to 5 months?

A lot of people waiting more than 6 months?

Thanks and have a great weekend, lets hope for a week full of PPRs :)

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nvnobre said:
Hello everyone.

Is anybody here following the topics from AOR August and September? I just wonder if anybody has an idea of average processing time of FSW Inland. It seems among all categories is the one which takes longer, but don't know if you have an average time in mind - 4 to 5 months?

A lot of people waiting more than 6 months?

Thanks and have a great weekend, lets hope for a week full of PPRs :)
Most people (on this forum) get a response from CIC within 4-6 months, on average. Yes, some people go over 6-months.
Also, we should keep in mind the many applicants not members of this forum.

Next week, next month and March, most of us October apps should have an answer. Let's keep our fingers crossed we all get PPR! :D :p

riha.mrs

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
05/03/2016
rajanvnv said:
surprsing to see people getting PPR's on Saturdays. coz., we had few of them in the past as well. Not sure if it's an automated batch process that releases PPR's.
I would say it is automatic system. One of my friends got PPR on Sunday. So I think it is automatic. I got ghost email on this Thursday,nothing after. BCKG stil In Process (again) and status of App is submited. Status has changed few times this week from updated to submited. Soon I hope... :)

Marija1888

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our application is closed and approved today. Passports were sent on January 16th, hopefully they will be back this week.

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Congrats both of you ...have a great future ahead ...hoping for best for rest of us ....

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted the requested FBI PCC.. Kindly update the excel file..

Congratulations to all who have received +ve DM, PPR and COPR..

All the best for your future...

saahil88

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-10-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2016
Passport Req..
21-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2016
chinmay phadke said:
it is normal that I lost my ecas access long back and haven't got it yet?????

@saahil.....did u have ecas access through out ?

Thanks
Nope I lost ECAS in early november and it never came back. I still can't access it.

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
same for me... I lost my eCAS access in november and still nothing... maybe its active only when our application is under active processing...

tariq11

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26 Oct-15
Med's Done....
04 Nov-15
Hello All

Hope everyone is good.

I have a quick question about my Canada job bank account which is being suspended due to no activity on account. Does this effect on my exiting application applied on 26th Oct at the stage of BG in process.

Is it necessary to check job bank when you are employed and applied under FSW? Since i made my account I never logged on.

Please reply me with all your valuable suggestion.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tariq11 said:
Hello All

Hope everyone is good.

I have a quick question about my Canada job bank account which is being suspended due to no activity on account. Does this effect on my exiting application applied on 26th Oct at the stage of BG in process.

Is it necessary to check job bank when you are employed and applied under FSW? Since i made my account I never logged on.

Please reply me with all your valuable suggestion.

Thanks
I imagine there is a way to re-activate your account. However, I don't think it will affect your application in any way. I guess you could login at least once a week and keep it active.

See if the following threads help -

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-due-to-inactivity-what-to-do-t319577.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/job-bank-account-suspended-after-aor-t329071.0.html