+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in OCTOBER 2016 POOL

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
stalker said:
Don't panic guys. I submitted my application on 1st October. BG is Not needed at this time since 2nd October. No change since 3.5 months.
I submitted my application on the 12th of October and nothing has happened. No changes at all for medicals or anything. Not even a ghost email after almost 3 months. Lots of people keep asking if their case is normal but there is no normal. Its not often that PR is approved in a month but it has happened. It has also happened that people get rejected after 4 or 5 months as well. All you can do is relax and live your life. The lack of movement on my application has caused me to obsess a lot less than I would if things were happening. I don't check my application every day, twice a day because really what will that change? Having said all that, I wish everyone here positive results in short order....at the very least, hopefully it doesn't extend past the 6 months for anyone because with the process, we all need to prepare ourselves to wait at least that long.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
ButterflyChemist said:
I submitted my application on the 12th of October and nothing has happened. No changes at all for medicals or anything. Not even a ghost email after almost 3 months. Lots of people keep asking if their case is normal but there is no normal. Its not often that PR is approved in a month but it has happened. It has also happened that people get rejected after 4 or 5 months as well. All you can do is relax and live your life. The lack of movement on my application has caused me to obsess a lot less than I would if things were happening. I don't check my application every day, twice a day because really what will that change? Having said all that, I wish everyone here positive results in short order....at the very least, hopefully it doesn't extend past the 6 months for anyone because with the process, we all need to prepare ourselves to wait at least that long.
Appreciate your approach towards positivism brother.

Thanks

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
ButterflyChemist said:
Agreed

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
stalker said:
Dear Stalker brother, for the PNP Outlander like us, the processing average will be nearly 6 months or more than that. Meanwhile all FSW/CEC & inlanders will get PPR very ahead of us. It's the trend right now. We need to wait more 3 months bro.

BTW, what's your VO?

Thanks

stalker

Sep 20, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01/10/2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/10/2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
July 2017
fahad04 said:
Dear Stalker brother, for the PNP Outlander like us, the processing average will be nearly 6 months or more than that. Meanwhile all FSW/CEC & inlanders will get PPR very ahead of us. It's the trend right now. We need to wait more 3 months bro.

BTW, what's your VO?

Thanks
Thats fine. I am not panic. I was asking those other guys to relax. Was saying someone has waited more than them.

I don't know my VO. But seems it's going to be NVDO.

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
If we forgot to mention us student visa rejection.. they will ask us to fill background decl form again right ?

I am not sure what exactly I wrote. I got refusal in 2011 for us student visa.

Thanks for help.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ButterflyChemist said:
very good. I have also seen cases with no change and st away PPR.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mike1789 said:
If we forgot to mention us student visa rejection.. they will ask us to fill background decl form again right ?

I am not sure what exactly I wrote. I got refusal in 2011 for us student visa.

Thanks for help.
you must have answered YES to the stat. question. IF not you must send CSE as soon as possible. If you filled YES then wait for doc request. schd A. I also have rejection of US Student visa and I have attached standard 211 (b) which is given at the time of rejection.

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
you must have answered YES to the stat. question. IF not you must send CSE as soon as possible. If you filled YES then wait for doc request. schd A. I also have rejection of US Student visa and I have attached standard 211 (b) which is given at the time of rejection.

I read other post and mention about ban for 5 years. my lawyer said they will ask to send form again if they found anything wrong..

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
is there chance they will reject my application only due to one question mistake.?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mike1789 said:
is there chance they will reject my application only due to one question mistake.?
That isn't the point here. In some cases, the officer might consider this misrepresentation and if that happens, the application is refused plus, there is a 5 year ban on re-applying. This is the worst case scenario however, it is very true and can happen. Please note that US and Canada have an "Information sharing" policy.

I would strongly recommend that you push your lawyer to raise a CSE right away and provide IRCC with this information.

** Please note that this post is not to frighten you. This post is to urge you to take remedial action before the worst happens**.

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
That isn't the point here. In some cases, the officer might consider this misrepresentation and if that happens, the application is refused plus, there is a 5 year ban on re-applying. This is the worst case scenario however, it is very true and can happen. Please note that US and Canada have an "Information sharing" policy.

I would strongly recommend that you push your lawyer to raise a CSE right away and provide IRCC with this information.

** Please note that this post is not to frighten you. This post is to urge you to take remedial action before the worst happens**.
My lawyer said they will ask to submit background decl form again. He had same situation before.

expert pls advice. Thank u.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
mike1789 said:
My lawyer said they will ask to submit background decl form again. He had same situation before.

expert pls advice. Thank u.
as raj said, it is purely on officer to send a req or reject. so its better to send CSE ASAP. lawyers are not responsible for your application, but you are. When you already know that you have made a mistake its better try to correct it.

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
bestofluck said:
as raj said, it is purely on officer to send a req or reject. so its better to send CSE ASAP. lawyers are not responsible for your application, but you are. When you already know that you have made a mistake its better try to correct it.
Can i send by my self? My Aor 20 oct. CEC Outland applicant. I just submitted RCMP doc. as per their request.

Thank u

mike1789

Feb 23, 2016
mike1789 said:
Can i send by my self? My Aor 20 oct. CEC Outland applicant. I just submitted RCMP doc. as per their request.

Thank u
I will try to convince my lawyer to do that ASAP.