Med's Done....
25-11-2015 Passed
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2016
LANDED..........
15-04-2016
I have landed as PR last night at Peace Bridge (Ontario)...

I went to US on Thursday (For some shopping :)) and returned Canada on Friday late night (11.20 PM)

It is about 10 mins process...

while crossing border I was given a yellow slip and told to park the car and enter the building...

When I went in, I was called by an officer... she is very polite with a good smiling face... she took my Passport and CoPR ... typed something in the system and asked me the following questions..

1. Where do you live in Canada? (I guess for address to mail PR Card)
2. Have you ever committed any crime in any country you visited or Have you been rejected for any visa by Canada?
3. Do you have any funds in Canada?
4. Do you have receipts for all goods that purchased and bringing into Canada? (As I did a lot of Shopping :) )
5. Are there any goods that are following later?

She handed over the CoPR and told me to sign on both.... I did and returned both to her.

She then explained me the rules and regulations having a PR. She even told me to change my Sin, Health Card, etc.

Then she gave a copy back to me along with my passport and Yellow slip and told me "You are all set to go"... "Welcome to Canada, Congratulation on your Permanent Residency"

so I came out with my passport and CoPR ...

Thank you guys...

blackpearl

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Received RPRF request yesterday. Submitted immediately .

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
My BG check changed to in progress on 16th. Hoping that PPR is around the corner. Have already waited enough. So many future plans are stuck because of this.

Mar 25, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-11-2015
Med's Done....
28-10-2015
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2016
LANDED..........
27-10-2016
Abhishek901 said:
By BG check changed to in progress on 16th. Hoping that PPR is around the corner. Have already waited enough. So many future plans are stuck because of this.
wow CIC is working on saturdays .... all the best.

whts your VO? and are you pnp/ fsw? inland outland?

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
I checked it on 16th, India time. It might have changed on 15th, Eastern time. I am FSW Outland. Don't know where my case is being processed. I ordered GCMS notes a week back.

hpatel4

Aug 8, 2015
Hi,

I am PNP-CEC Inland applicant (AOR date : Nov 14, 2015). I had post-graduate work permit from Aug 2,2013 till Aug 2, 2014. I started working on Sept 5,2013 till Oct 3,2013 for one employer (1 Month) and from Oct 7, 2013 till Oct 13,2014 for another employer (12 Months). I worked on Implied status from Aug 2, 2014 till Oct 6, 2014. I have confirmed it with CIC and it's also on the CIC website that, work experience during on Implied status is counted for 12 months experience required for CEC.

I received invitation from Ontario under the same category and applied for it & got issued Ontario PNP - Human capital Priorities stream for CEC only. Now, my PR application is under process, just ordered GCMS notes and found out that two different agents has totally opposite views about my CEC eligibility.

Agent 1 : Satisfied with my reference letter and consider i have enough 12 months of experience.
Agent 2 : Not satisfied with my 12 months of experience, as he noted that my post-graduate work permit was expired on Aug 2, 2014 and consider eligible experience of 11 months. So according to him, CEC criteria not met and A11.2 is also not met.

I have talked about this to my immigration lawyer & he raised concerned issue with the proof of Work permit rejection letter that, i was on Implied status. And actually, my total legal work experience is from Sept 5,2013 till Oct 6,2014 (13 Months) (Including post-graduate work permit & Implied status combined).

Can somebody help and let me know what should i be worried about and is there anything i need to do urgently?

Thanks.

Vancity0012

Jan 23, 2016
hpatel4 said:
Hi,

I am PNP-CEC Inland applicant (AOR date : Nov 14, 2015). I had post-graduate work permit from Aug 2,2013 till Aug 2, 2014. I started working on Sept 5,2013 till Oct 3,2013 for one employer (1 Month) and from Oct 7, 2013 till Oct 13,2014 for another employer (12 Months). I worked on Implied status from Aug 2, 2014 till Oct 6, 2014. I have confirmed it with CIC and it's also on the CIC website that, work experience during on Implied status is counted for 12 months experience required for CEC.

I received invitation from Ontario under the same category and applied for it & got issued Ontario PNP - Human capital Priorities stream for CEC only. Now, my PR application is under process, just ordered GCMS notes and found out that two different agents has totally opposite views about my CEC eligibility.

Agent 1 : Satisfied with my reference letter and consider i have enough 12 months of experience.
Agent 2 : Not satisfied with my 12 months of experience, as he noted that my post-graduate work permit was expired on Aug 2, 2014 and consider eligible experience of 11 months. So according to him, CEC criteria not met and A11.2 is also not met.

I have talked about this to my immigration lawyer & he raised concerned issue with the proof of Work permit rejection letter that, i was on Implied status. And actually, my total legal work experience is from Sept 5,2013 till Oct 6,2014 (13 Months) (Including post-graduate work permit & Implied status combined).

Can somebody help and let me know what should i be worried about and is there anything i need to do urgently?

Thanks.

Submit a case specific enquiry with your proof and explain them

secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like you failed the second review of your application and this might cause rejection as well...since you have not yet recieved a decision and i would say that send an explaination letter...right away

These are the the agent reviews and not the officer review...explain everything in detail so officer considers your explaination....

By the way when did you recieve your gcms notes and whats dates are the agents put their reviews.

hpatel4

Aug 8, 2015
harshmaru said:
Looks like you failed the second review of your application and this might cause rejection as well...since you have not yet recieved a decision and i would say that send an explaination letter...right away

These are the the agent reviews and not the officer review...explain everything in detail so officer considers your explaination....

By the way when did you recieve your gcms notes and whats dates are the agents put their reviews.
I have hired Immigration lawyer on the same day and he has sent all detailed explanation with proofs already last day. I hope they consider it as i am PNP-CEC candidate.

GCMS notes date generated : March 16, 2016
Agent's note on GCMS note date : March 4, 2016

Dpakhaniya

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-09-2016
AOR Received.
Jan-09-2016
hpatel4 said:
Hi,

Thanks.
Note: Work experience acquired while under implied status will be considered as eligible work experience under the CEC, provided the applicant continued to work in Canada under the same conditions as their original work permit until a decision was made on their application for a work permit extension.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/work.asp

Feb 19, 2013
Hello folks,

My cic profile has been updated and they asked me for the landing fee. The fee request letter also has says that im eligible for the category that i applied in...

AOR - Nov 14 FSW Inland
Additional doc - (Celpip) Nov 30
Medical Passed - Dec 01
Additional Doc - (Schedule A) - Dec 14
RPRF (landing fee) - April 15 - (paid april 15)
Now eagerly waiting for passport request...

Live2smile

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2015
Passport Req..
15-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
03-05-2016
duckirha, please update your list, I forgot to mention that I have already sent my passport on April 15th.PP received on 16th. Thanks

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
harshmaru said:

@harshmaru in my case also program assistant raised some issues but case analyst is fine with everything and said i met fsw criteria. What do think about this...?

ayekayman

Jan 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th November 2015
AOR Received.
10th November 2015
ayekayman said:
Ghost update on my profile. Checked, but nothing has changed inside. Am just happy that *something* happened with the profile after all these months. Fingers crossed.
So finally BG - In Progress on 16th April. Hope not much of a wait after this. Life is in a kind of limbo over this event. Fingers crossed.

Hope each of us get through this sooner. Cheers.