App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Michelle2520 said:
Hello dears,

Can anyone remember what for are the upfront payments that are done during the application?

Do anyone of you have the specific names? I believe that there was a payment for the application and another one related to the Permanent Residence fee. Do you know which ones are these two payments that we can do while submitting the PR Request?
Do you mean the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
I paid both fees ( processing fee + RPRF ) together while submitting my file. it comes to $1040 CAN

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
I see most of you already got their BG check started...! kind of worries me... I received AOR on 29th jan...medical passed but no more updates :(

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaro27 said:
I see most of you already got their BG check started...! kind of worries me... I received AOR on 29th jan...medical passed but no more updates :(
No worries aaro27. Sometimes BG takes time to get updated, even for CEC. Your AOR is 29/Jan, you still have a long waiting process. I wish you get your PPR faster than you dreamed of.

Michelle2520

Feb 16, 2016
Michelle2520 said:
Hello dears,

Can anyone remember what for are the upfront payments that are done during the application?

Do anyone of you have the specific names? I believe that there was a payment for the application and another one related to the Permanent Residence fee. Do you know which ones are these two payments that we can do while submitting the PR Request?
Eucalyptus said:
Do you mean the Right of Permanent Residence Fee?
Maybe. I believe than that is exactly what I want to know.

If the payment done during the application (The additional payment of the application) is the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"? Or if it is just something else.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, without any profile update email, My background check changed to "Not needed at this time". Is it alright?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
FMCAD said:
Hello guys, without any profile update email, My background check changed to "Not needed at this time". Is it alright?
Yes

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
Michelle2520 said:
Maybe. I believe than that is exactly what I want to know.

If the payment done during the application (The additional payment of the application) is the "Right of Permanent Residence Fee"? Or if it is just something else.
That's what it is called whether you pay it upfront or after.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys..any updates for today? Did anyone got PPR and partying tonight? :p

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
Sirgic said:
No worries aaro27. Sometimes BG takes time to get updated, even for CEC. Your AOR is 29/Jan, you still have a long waiting process. I wish you get your PPR faster than you dreamed of.
fingers crossed! :)

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question..

What is ECAS? When and how will we get access to it?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Normally, How much time it take to get PR?
I have positive LMIA, AOR received, Medical status passed.

Juct curious to know 8)

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Hi All,

I have a question, while my application submitted I do not have my FBI reports yet, if they do not reject my application and ask for the report does the processing of my application goes on hold ? or it just proceeds ?

Thanks for your advice.

Arun Janarthanan

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neo_says said:
Normally, How much time it take to get PR?
I have positive LMIA, AOR received, Medical status passed.

Juct curious to know 8)
Impossible to say. I have see some people without LMIA or PNP be processed slower than those with LMIA and PNP.

I have also seen a lot of FSW Outlanders processed faster than both CEC and FSW Inland applicants.

As I say impossible to know and depends on CIC backlog of case files, VO workload, which VO is processing your application etc. Once we submit too many unknown variables to say for sure.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanarth said:
Hi All,

I have a question, while my application submitted I do not have my FBI reports yet, if they do not reject my application and ask for the report does the processing of my application goes on hold ? or it just proceeds ?

Thanks for your advice.

Arun Janarthanan
Likely one of 2 things will happen:

1) They ask you for a copy of your FBI PCC and give you a number of days to submit a copy of the PCC
2) They reject your application. Not singling out India in particular but I have seen many applicants from India on this forum be rejected due to incorrect PCC or inability to get Indian PCC.

I hope for you its Option (1) because if means your application is on hold and not rejected.