+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

KDRD

Feb 15, 2016
So sirgic the schedules does anything need to be courired or is everyhting to be submitted online after scanning

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
I don't believe anything but your Passport is couriered. They will communicate to you exactly how you are required to upload additionally requested documents.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
How many days it takes for my doctor's office to transmit the medical results to CIC ? anybody from inland CEC can share the numbers ? I did my medical and submit forms that evening it looks like few people did medical much ahead of the schedule got the Medical passed.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajanarth said:
How many days it takes for my doctor's office to transmit the medical results to CIC ? anybody from inland CEC can share the numbers ? I did my medical and submit forms that evening it looks like few people did medical much ahead of the schedule got the Medical passed.
Even though I'm FSW (Inland) we have similar timelines. See my signature.

kj129

Feb 5, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my Medical Passed today! And BG in progress.

Share my timeline with you guys, I'm FSW Inland

AOR 2/5
Celpip requested & summited 2/12
Medical Passed & BG in progress 2/16

Wish everyone best of the luck.

kj129

Feb 5, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wonder how to change my signature? Couldn't find signature setting in the profile settings. Is it because that the number of my posting doesn't meet the requirement for signature setting? Thank you in advance.

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally submitted my app -

ITA - Jan 13th, 2016
Upfront Medicals - Jan 26th, 2016
AOR - Feb 16th, 2016

Let's see what happens next!

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kj129 said:
Just wonder how to change my signature? Couldn't find signature setting in the profile settings. Is it because that the number of my posting doesn't meet the requirement for signature setting? Thank you in advance.
Did you try clicking Profile, and then choose Forum Profile Information from the menu on the left? You should come to the signature page.

FMCAD

Jun 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does Vacation Period should be mentioned in Address History?

I was on a 3 month vacation outside my country of residence, in address history I missed to indicate that and submitted my e-application for EE and received AOR. I did mentioned about my vacation in Personal History/Travel History. I only missed to indicate the address.

Will this be an issue?

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any one know what date (date of application delivery) the FBI is currently processing for identity summary requests? Is there any way to find out? Thanks

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FMCAD said:
Does Vacation Period should be mentioned in Address History?

I was on a 3 month vacation outside my country of residence, in address history I missed to indicate that and submitted my e-application for EE and received AOR. I did mentioned about my vacation in Personal History/Travel History. I only missed to indicate the address.

Will this be an issue?
I don't think you are supposed to mention vacation (especially when they under 6 months) addresses. In the address section they are only looking for your permanent addresses (country of residence). But yes each travel, one week or 3 months, must be mentioned in the travel history.

sqid.madoma

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Calgary
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
16-11-2021
I am gathering papers after my Ita and I am struggling with some issues.

I am the primary applicant. My spouse got an ECA for her master by wes thanks to her university but the department issuing the diploma is extremely slow. It is been 6 months she is asking them to give the diploma and they don't do anything. Is it mandatory to have a copy of her diploma apply after ITA or is the ECA enough ?

Other question. I am a CEC inland without LMIA. I have a 3 year contract starting now full time. In the letter of employement that my supervisor will give me should i mention that is it only for 3 years ? My supervisor said I can write the letter he will just sign it.

Thanks in advance.

Eucalyptus

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
AOR Received.
02-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
ajanarth said:
If you are inland, usually the doctor submits within three business days or so. They would send a follow up email advising that they have transmitted the results to CIC.

Not sure for outland applicants.

Some applicants get their medicals passed faster than others. It's nothing to worry about and has no bearing on when they did their medicals.

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sqid.madoma said:
I am gathering papers after my Ita and I am struggling with some issues.

I am the primary applicant. My spouse got an ECA for her master by wes thanks to her university but the department issuing the diploma is extremely slow. It is been 6 months she is asking them to give the diploma and they don't do anything. Is it mandatory to have a copy of her diploma apply after ITA or is the ECA enough ?

Other question. I am a CEC inland without LMIA. I have a 3 year contract starting now full time. In the letter of employement that my supervisor will give me should i mention that is it only for 3 years ? My supervisor said I can write the letter he will just sign it.

Thanks in advance.
You should upload copies of degrees for which you claimed points (yours and you spouse's). Does your wife have some sort of official transcript from them? That can help.

Also, how has your wife been contacting her university? If she has been emailing them, you could include these emails of request as proof that you are attempting to get the official degree issued, attach the transcript and add an overall letter of explanation. This would do the trick because since the university is not even giving a timeline, there is no point in wasting your ITA. Better to submit what you can and hope that CIC will be satisfied.

If your wife hasn't emailed so far, I would take some time to build the documentation and send in emails to official people at their official email addresses.

I defer to CEC applicants for your other question.