+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone from Sydney VO who applied after 01/01/2011

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
mperei02 said:
Dear Jeffery you have to fax them a request with your details on 03 9854 2688 and the reason why, they have received my friends fax on 7th this month havent heared anything yet... all the best - Manny
hi manny, actually i already did that. i spoke to a guy a month ago in vicroads hotline and told me to fax a request letter. he said to wait for 7 days to receive the letter however i waited for 2 weeks and didnt receive anything. manny favor, can u pls update me if your friend receive his letter? thanks and good luck.

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Currently ECAS shows in process since 26 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th September Completed / Received 7th October.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012....returned Nov 2012
Jeffery I think do a followup phone...give your details and ask them to check on the system...Cheers, will know when he hears something. They are so slack, they dont even respond to emails...grrrrrr

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
mperei02 said:
Jeffery I think do a followup phone...give your details and ask them to check on the system...Cheers, will know when he hears something. They are so slack, they dont even respond to emails...grrrrrr
thanks manny, 03 9854 2688 - is that the correct fax #? i will fax them my request letter again. thank u!

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
jeffrey23 said:
hi everyone! especially to ritu and tina, tina I am from melbourne too and also on a temporary visa as my wifey is studying here. I am planning to apply in Canada under FSW 0631. I was a restaurant manager before back in my country. I am in the process of completing the requirements and I am choosing Sydney Australia as my VO. Ive got a few questions for u guys.
1. License Search History from Vicroads - Tina, How did u obtain one?
Hi Jeffrey,

sorry for late reply, I got my License History from Vicroads after 2 months even don't have any licence or history of driving in aus, you are on right track....just wait....they are very slow...and due to the service is free....they are more slow.....I heard from word of mouth that one guy got his report after 3 months.....you can inform immigration if you are crossing the deadline simple... that what type of problem you are facing....they know each and everything.....

jeffrey23

Star Member
Aug 3, 2011
australiatocanada said:
Hi Jeffrey,

sorry for late reply, I got my License History from Vicroads after 2 months even don't have any licence or history of driving in aus, you are on right track....just wait....they are very slow...and due to the service is free....they are more slow.....I heard from word of mouth that one guy got his report after 3 months.....you can inform immigration if you are crossing the deadline simple... that what type of problem you are facing....they know each and everything.....
hi. really that's so slow. i am planning to submit my application end of this month. can i still pass my application even without it? then just submit it to them once i receive it? thanks bro

australiatocanada

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing in June 2012 end by grace of GOD
jeffrey23 said:
hi. really that's so slow. i am planning to submit my application end of this month. can i still pass my application even without it? then just submit it to them once i receive it? thanks bro
I submitted with my application (License History report)... as I submitt my application with 99% documents which is required for immigration....so its upto you wait...collect and then submitt the application OR submitt partial application and then see what immigration say or when they ask for traffic history report..then submitt....normally who submitt the maximum document's in 1 go... those guys application move more fastly then other...my personal view...rest upto you..

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hello Friends,

An update, today I got a letter from CHC, Sydney, that they gonna send me the date of interview soon....they did not mention why they asked for the interview???? please friends who have attended the interview, please share your experience again, especially friends from Sydney (Australia).....

Looking forward to hear from you, guys......

regards
Ritu

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
All the Best Ritu...at least we know they are not asleep.

Manny

CHHOTTI said:
Hello Friends,

An update, today I got a letter from CHC, Sydney, that they gonna send me the date of interview soon....they did not mention why they asked for the interview???? please friends who have attended the interview, please share your experience again, especially friends from Sydney (Australia).....

Looking forward to hear from you, guys......

regards
Ritu

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
mperei02 said:
All the Best Ritu...at least we know they are not asleep.

Manny
thanks manny but I need to find out experience of any friend, who had interview in Sydney (Australia)

regards
Ritu

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Chhotti I understand it is a regular quality control firstly they may want to check your language skills, POF (this was the reason one of our fellow applicant was called for interview) and educational documents.

Go Confident, hope you have a copy of your applcation, go through it and prepare. eg dates of employment, job roles you did, etc

Manny

CHHOTTI said:
thanks manny but I need to find out experience of any friend, who had interview in Sydney (Australia)

regards
Ritu

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
mperei02 said:
Chhotti I understand it is a regular quality control firstly they may want to check your language skills, POF (this was the reason one of our fellow applicant was called for interview) and educational documents.

Go Confident, hope you have a copy of your application, go through it and prepare. eg dates of employment, job roles you did, etc

Manny
Thanks Manny, but dear, I don't have any POF thing as I am FSW2 applicant (with AEO)......but in this letter they have mentioned "Permanent Residence (family class)???? what they wanna check with educational documents, they were sealed and in the uni..envelope......my representative recently changed his Canadian address to my address in Australia....

so nervous...I don't know what gonna happen???

regards
Ritu

mperei02

Aug 1, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Social Worker
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
20/6/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2012
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jan 2012
LANDED..........
Ritu Dont worry, clear this when you see them face to face or flick them an email. there is one where they have replied me on the same day....if you want it I can PM it to you. It is a routine thing. They make mistakes...dont worry. There is nothing wrong with your application, its only few cases they pickup...firstly you are a FSW2...they have missed that, iform them...they might not need an interview...

Manny

CHHOTTI said:
Thanks Manny, but dear, I don't have any POF thing as I am FSW2 applicant (with AEO)......but in this letter they have mentioned "Permanent Residence (family class)???? what they wanna check with educational documents, they were sealed and in the uni..envelope......my representative recently changed his Canadian address to my address in Australia....

regards
Ritu

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHHOTTI said:

regards
Ritu
Hi Ritu,

Replied to your post on the other thread and sent you a pM. I just s
scrolled over your posts and you have mentioned that you have a relative in Canada.....apply for CAIPS asap. It will already have the ereasons for the Interview call. It take 30 days for CAIPS notes to come in and you will get approx 6 weeks to prepare for Interview.

It will be okay....dont worry.... :)

Mitali

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Hi Manny,

Can u please PM me that letter of yours. I just wrote an email to my representative, let c what he says, let him check too so that I can send them an e-mail regarding this mistake, it this is.....

thanks a lot, dear

regards
Ritu

mperei02 said:
Ritu Dont worry, clear this when you see them face to face or flick them an email. there is one where they have replied me on the same day....if you want it I can PM it to you. It is a routine thing. They make mistakes...dont worry. There is nothing wrong with your application, its only few cases they pickup...firstly you are a FSW2...they have missed that, iform them...they might not need an interview...

Manny

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
Thanks mitali,

I am waiting for the response of my representative, let him get back to me, then I will go ahead...which is the best site to apply for CAIPS, can we apply online with credit card? But I totally agree with u and manny....

regards
Ritu

mitali said:
Hi Ritu,

Replied to your post on the other thread and sent you a pM. I just s
scrolled over your posts and you have mentioned that you have a relative in Canada.....apply for CAIPS asap. It will already have the ereasons for the Interview call. It take 30 days for CAIPS notes to come in and you will get approx 6 weeks to prepare for Interview.

It will be okay....dont worry.... :)

Mitali