IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
For employment reference, is Employer reference letter enough for uploading in e-APR? Or I should add more documents?

Please suggest!

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
For employment reference, is Employer reference letter enough for uploading in e-APR? Or I should add more documents?

Please suggest!
If the reference letter contains all the information listed here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp (check the "Proof of work experience" section), you don't need to upload anything else.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MustafaC said:
Thanks for your reply :)
One more question...my spouse holds a chartered accountant certificate apart from her Bachelor's degree in Commerce. So, can I select the option "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" for her?
Have either the Bachelors or the CA qualification had an ECA yet? You need this ECA for all non-Canadian qualifications. Also what country is your Spouse's CA from?

I have sent my CA to WES and will post the result they send me. According to the website my CA is viewed as a Graduate Diploma:

http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au/Candidates/The-Chartered-Accountants-Program/Graduate-Diploma-of-Chartered-Accounting

matt04

Jan 7, 2016
Hi there,

I'm also having profile ineligibility issue despite fulfilling all requirements and I've tried creating it four times in the last 2 months but I kept getting the same result (profile ineligible).
- IELTS- W-7, S-7.5, L-8, R-7
- NOC A- 3142
- At least a year work experience in the same profession
- WES - 4 years BSc equivalent.
- EE self calculation- 407, FSW- 70/100.

Moreso, I can't edit nor delete the profile and it's frustrating.I've contacted CIC (case specific enquiry) but I haven't gotten any response.

Please, any help or opinion would be absolutely appreciated. Thanks folks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matt04 said:
Hi there,

I'm also having profile ineligibility issue despite fulfilling all requirements and I've tried creating it four times in the last 2 months but I kept getting the same result (profile ineligible).
- IELTS- W-7, S-7.5, L-8, R-7
- NOC A- 3142
- At least a year work experience in the same profession
- WES - 4 years BSc equivalent.
- EE self calculation- 407, FSW- 70/100.

Moreso, I can't edit nor delete the profile and it's frustrating.I've contacted CIC (case specific enquiry) but I haven't gotten any response.

Please, any help or opinion would be absolutely appreciated. Thanks folks
1) How much funds did you say you have?
2) How many dependants (count yourself along with spouse and kids)

matt04

Jan 7, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) How much funds did you say you have?
2) How many dependants (count yourself along with spouse and kids)
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Thanks for your response.
1. I entered $12000 into that space.
2. Im a single applicant and I also entered "1" in that category.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI all,

I am re opening my express entry profile and while entering identity docs I noticed that there is a choice between travel passport and personal ID.
I have both, of course only the travel passport is relevant for me outside of Europe.

Do i need to enter both?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AnnaBG said:
HI all,

I am re opening my express entry profile and while entering identity docs I noticed that there is a choice between travel passport and personal ID.
I have both, of course only the travel passport is relevant for me outside of Europe.

Do i need to enter both?
Entering the details of your passport alone would suffice.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matt04 said:
Thanks for your response.
1. I entered $12000 into that space.
2. Im a single applicant and I also entered "1" in that category.
Strange. Have you worked at least 30 hours/week on a continuous basis for at least 12 months?

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI All,

I have couple of questions. Please advice.

1. I got my ECA done and updated the same in my EE profile. How long it will take to reflect the new points? I updated the profile today.

2. Every time I try to login to My CIC, it will kick me out atleast couple of times. Is this normal?

Cheers,

vananhthai

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Hello,

I'm wondering how to be nominated by a province when apply for Express Entry? I don't quite understand this explanation, could someone please explain? Thank you so much or your help.

Vi

ATOMANT

Jan 11, 2016
Hi All , Need Advise from this forum :

I am not able to understand how should I put my work experience on application. Please find below quick snapshot :

2004-2008 : B.E Computer science
Sep 2008 - Jun 2012 : Senior System Engineer ( 3+ years , 45 months )
August 2012 - December 2013 - Master IT and Management (USA)
April 2014 - November 2014 : - Service Analyst
November 2014 - Current : Project Manager

MY question :

1. Under what category of NOC i should apply in my application to gain maximum points , should it be 2173 which is Software engineers and designers it was continuous for 45 months however there were breaks after that like Masters and new jobs.

2. If answer to first question yes , then would it have any impacts on my points towards master degree (Education) . I mean is there a possibility that I am told that since you applied under 2173 and you were only bachelor then so we wouldn't consider your Master towards EE points as my jobs after My master have not been as S/w developer and under Analyst/PM i.e no 135 points ?

3. Also my master degree course was for 2 years but I completed the course in 17 months , would my points be counted under 1 year master course or full years ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ruchz

Jan 12, 2016
Hello,

I have few queries to submit form :

Q1. I stayed in another city in India for 2 years to pursue my Post-Graduation, but I changed my accommodation thrice during 2 years tenure and I dont remember the address. Can I fill college address in such case ? Pls suggest
Q2. Has candidate, and if applicable, candidate's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Does family member include only spouse or Father,Mother, Brother, Sister also ?
Q3. There is a gap of 2 months after my post-grad and joining date at organization, how to fill this information ?

matt04

Jan 7, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Strange. Have you worked at least 30 hours/week on a continuous basis for at least 12 months?
Absolutely, I worked 45 hours every week from Nov., 2012 to Nov., 2013 before moving to Canada in Jan 2014 for my masters.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
matt04 said:
Absolutely, I worked 45 hours every week from Nov., 2012 to Nov., 2013 before moving to Canada in Jan 2014 for my masters.
Well, I'm damned! It's very puzzling. I don't understand why your profile keeps on becoming ineligible. Please PM me your entire profile; let's get to the bottom of this.