File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear All,

Please suggest me for CIC e-APR

1. Has you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

My initial EOI to SINP Returned.....should I answer YES?

2. Has you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?:

One of my tourist visa applications was refused but re-applied instantly and received visa finally. Should I provide LOE?

hyd_girl

Jan 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
30-12-2015
Nomination.....
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
IELTS Request
24-11-2015 Submitted with Application
Hi Friends,

I have a weird situation and making me go low..

noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

I have submitted my EE Profile in Nov,2015 and got 418 marks
1) Got selected for PNP Ontario on Nov 6th
2) submitted all the Documents to Ministry of Ontario on Nov 10.
3) Received AOR on Dec 4
4) Received A letter on Dec 30 asking me to provide Official copy of ECA directly from WES.
5) Letter sent to Ministry of Ontario on Jan 4th .

Now i noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

Now what are my oiptions ?

Can i update the EE profile now ? if i Update again , PNP selection is still eligeble or i need to resubmit ?

Please help me

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
hyd_girl said:
Hi Friends,

noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

3) Received AOR on Dec 4
4) Received A letter on Dec 30 asking me to provide Official copy of ECA directly from WES.

Now i noticed in my EE profile that my last name has incorrect spelling(A missing on my last name). already i am guilty on this how I missed it..

Can i update the EE profile now ? if i Update again , PNP selection is still eligeble or i need to resubmit ?

Please help me
You can't update your EE profile now. I would suggest you call them, politely explain them the situation and ask what you need to do in this case.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
hyd_girl said:
Hi Friends,

3) Received AOR on Dec 4

Please help me
You can update your EE profile. Its a single letter missing right? Also, you have filled your name correctly in the forms sent to Ontario? Do not worry, just update the EE profile with the missing letter in your name.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
JK_CAD said:
You can't update your EE profile now. I would suggest you call them, politely explain them the situation and ask what you need to do in this case.
Why cannot EE profile be updated in this particular situation where a spelling in the name is incorrect. EE was meant to have this flexibility? This is not correct.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All,

I am little bit confused filling up my e-APR.

1. In the Education section, should I include Secondary and Higher Secondary information? I am B.Sc (Hons.) and MBA and my ECA came for these two educations. But in the education section, it asks Secondary and post-secondary education information.

Did you mention your secondary and post secondary education in your Express Entry profile?

2. There is one question - Date first you became qualified to practice in this occupation

The problem is that I put wrong dates in EOI (so far I can recall) because of misunderstanding. I put the date when I started my job for the respective NOC. If I now correct it, is there any problem? My understanding is that CIC asked the required education date I graduated for the respective NOC.

Well, I am not so sure of this. May be you can leave it as it is.
Please suggest!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear Rajkamalmohanram,

I mention B.Sc (Hons.) and MBA in EE EOI for which I receive ECA from WES.

Should I mention my earlier education as asked by CIC? These education not required ECA I believe.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mahfuzul80 said:
Dear Rajkamalmohanram,

I mention B.Sc (Hons.) and MBA in EE EOI for which I receive ECA from WES.

Should I mention my earlier education as asked by CIC? These education not required ECA I believe.
Of course they are not required. You need not mention your secondary and post-secondary education.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi Experts,

Please suggest me for the following issues for e-APR to CIC-

1. Scanned Passport: Should I scan Bio Page only or all all pages including visa pages?

2. Medical Report: I have done upfront Medical and Doctors provided me the eMedical Report. Should I include IMM1017B Form as well with the said eMedical report?

3. Proof of Employment: I have Reference letters from Employers, but worried about Pay Slip. Is it mandatory to provide Pay Slip? Apart from Reference Letter, should I include any other documents for the respective job?

4. Shouldn't I include WES ECA Report?

5. Shouldn't I include Provincial Nomination Letter?

Thanks in advance for your suggestion!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi Experts,

1. Scanned Passport: Should I scan Bio Page only or all all pages including visa pages?

If there are instructions available anywhere in the form, you should read that. Better safe than sorry - You can upload your bio pages along with any pages that contains a visa or any kind of marking.

2. Medical Report: I have done upfront Medical and Doctors provided me the eMedical Report. Should I include IMM1017B Form as well with the said eMedical report?

This is what I found on the CIC website.

Clients also have the option to proceed with an upfront medical examination before submitting their application.

This is required for certain categories: see the application guide.
The Panel Physician will select the appropriate immigration category during the immigration medical examination.
Depending on whether the Panel Physician submits the medical files to CIC on paper or electronically (eMedical), the applicant will receive a proof of completion of the upfront medical examination from the Panel Physician:
Either the first page of the IMM 1017B-Upfront (“copy to client”); or
A print out from eMedical entitled “Up-front medical notification”.

Applicants must attach this proof of upfront medical examination to their application prior to submitting it to the selected visa office.

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp

3. Proof of Employment: I have Reference letters from Employers, but worried about Pay Slip. Is it mandatory to provide Pay Slip? Apart from Reference Letter, should I include any other documents for the respective job?

Pay slips are NOT mandatory. You can include a work contract (or something similar) if you want to. As long as your reference letter is as per CIC's format, you need not worry about anything.

You should. Along with your degree certificate (if it is not in English or French, it must be translated and notarized).

Not required, AFAIK.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hi Experts,

If there are instructions available anywhere in the form, you should read that. Better safe than sorry - You can upload your bio pages along with any pages that contains a visa or any kind of marking.

This is what I found on the CIC website.

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp

Pay slips are NOT mandatory. You can include a work contract (or something similar) if you want to. As long as your reference letter is as per CIC's format, you need not worry about anything.

You should. Along with your degree certificate (if it is not in English or French, it must be translated and notarized).

Not required, AFAIK.

Thanks a lot rajkamalmohanram. It helps a lot!

Hashmani

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I have a question concerning to ECA... thinking of sending my docs to IQAS (International Qualifications Assessment Service) but I am afraid to hear this from a friend that except to federal, assessment from IQAS will be not accepted to Ontario, if in the later stages you will receive any PT/PNP from them. Is this true??

Regards,

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all,

been a while i didnt post on this forum.. what are the process after receiving aor?? my application is already sent under OINP and awaiting still. what needs to be done?

rgds

meh

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
I have a question on medicals and police certificate.

In the ITA form, they are is no box to upload medicals or police certificates.

Also does CIC have to send a request to get a police certificate?

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OmarSarfraz said:
I have a question on medicals and police certificate.

In the ITA form, they are is no box to upload medicals or police certificates.

Also does CIC have to send a request to get a police certificate?

Thanks!
You will find a placeholder for both medicals and PCCs. The procedure for getting PCCs is different in different countries. You can use this link to find out how to get PCC - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/infORmation/security/police-cert/index.asp