+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one's Address disappeared today 27th January 2012??

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
I was wondering if a change in the job/company or address while the application status is still RBVO would have any implications of processing?
Shall I inform VO is better keep mum on it?

My address would still remain same but job change is highly expected.
Any opinion?

regards

A

ASMB

cocknbull said:
Hi ASMB!

Tell me on page 2 what are they under PNC INFORMATION

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility
Security
HIRV
Criminality
Org Crime
Medical
Misrepresentation
Other Reqs
Final
Under PNC Information
PNC #:
Issuance date:
Valid to:
Stream:
Other Stream Description:

All of the above are blank. What does PNC actually mean?

Under ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:

All of the above are blank. Is this something to be worried about?

Under SECURITY & CRIMINALITY both have the below information
Created Date: 12 Oct 2011
Created By: DA00111
Updated Date: 12 Oct 2011
Updated By: DA00111
UCI #: XXXXXXX
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: DA00111
Status Updated Date: 12 Oct 2011
Assigned By: DA00111
Assigned To: RC-0011
Due Date: 12 Oct 2012
Activity #: 1-ABCDEF

Based on the above, do you think my background checks have been completed?
For both SECURITY & CRIMINALITY I have 1 and 2 because there is Principal Applicant & Spouse, so I don’t think CRIMINALITY 1 refers to police certificates.

My notes say that – MI3 file reviewed by service delivery agent
It has no specific comments yet. It was created and updated on 12 Oct 2011, which is the same date as my PER.
May be they will be updated with specific notes when the visa officer at London starts working on them.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Under PNC Information
PNC #:
Issuance date:
Valid to:
Stream:
Other Stream Description:

All of the above are blank. What does PNC actually mean?

Under ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:

All of the above are blank. Is this something to be worried about?

Under SECURITY & CRIMINALITY both have the below information
Created Date: 12 Oct 2011
Created By: DA00111
Updated Date: 12 Oct 2011
Updated By: DA00111
UCI #: XXXXXXX
Validity Date:
Status Updated By: DA00111
Status Updated Date: 12 Oct 2011
Assigned By: DA00111
Assigned To: RC-0011
Due Date: 12 Oct 2012
Activity #: 1-ABCDEF

Based on the above, do you think my background checks have been completed?
For both SECURITY & CRIMINALITY I have 1 and 2 because there is Principal Applicant & Spouse, so I don't think CRIMINALITY 1 refers to police certificates.

My notes say that – MI3 file reviewed by service delivery agent
It has no specific comments yet. It was created and updated on 12 Oct 2011, which is the same date as my PER.
May be they will be updated with specific notes when the visa officer at London starts working on them.
Under ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:

Referencing to above nothing for you is started so far I am afraid. There is no BFD there except due date of 12 Oct 2011. PNC or HIRV are irrelevant things. Don't pay much attention on them. Just wait for your case to go in process.

Dear Criminality is some thing to do with your police clearance and if you want to make sure you can check with mr.Qorax. So far it is not started for you otherwise you would see it pass in your assessment. But what you said your police certificates wasn't received by them isn't true to me. It has not been reviewed yet by visa office or you will see pass in assessment. Thanks

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
moyrzg said:
I am sorry [thank you for your gratitude] mute_man I did not know what u were implying by asking all to read.
sorry again:) IM not a dude.. OOOPS!! :p
hehe.
anyway we have the same NOC have u done the PEBC accreditation? nop

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear cockbnbul, my gcms shows in education column ( non universty) what that mean? They reduse my points ? I completed my diploma in college for 2 yrs total 14 yrs, but VO did the assesment and he gave me 79 points! Nd my due date for all criminilty,medical,etc is same PER date ( exatly one year after PER) 2nd Sep,2012,btw my AEO is expired on 17 Sep,2011, but I applied before expirey date, am worried maybe VO will ask another valid AEO!!

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
My address dissapeared Jan 27 and my app went in process on Mar 30. Address is still MIA

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:
Hi dear cockbnbul, my gcms shows in education column ( non universty) what that mean? They reduse my points ? I completed my diploma in college for 2 yrs total 14 yrs, but VO did the assesment and he gave me 79 points! Nd my due date for all criminilty,medical,etc is same PER date ( exatly one year after PER) 2nd Sep,2012,btw my AEO is expired on 17 Sep,2011, but I applied before expirey date, am worried maybe VO will ask another valid AEO!!
Hi rko!

First of all dear regarding your AEO I think you will have to send a new valid AEO. Please check the following link and post where another person has been asked for new AEO when his last one expired.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.4725.html

mahad said:
I got a letter from London asking me to submit Declaration A form within 60 days and a letter from my canadian employer in which detail of my job duties and salary etc. within 90 days.I got this letter on 4 April and posting date was 28 march.it was through regular mail.Remember,i applied with arranged employment.
Non university means you did not attend a university and its just a college you attended. There is nothing to worry about and its good news they gave you 79 points. How much points you calculated for yourself? Isn't it 79 ? They should not reduce your points.

The due date they put is in general for all and 1 year after date of receiving PER. Its not your BFD in any way. Just wait for your case to go in process.

Tell me on page 2 what are they?

Under ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:

Thanks

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
@thebeast184
Your new status has scattered the dark clouds a bit and threw a ray of hope....seems some movement has finally begun.

good luck to all

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cocknbull said:
Hi rko!

First of all dear regarding your AEO I think you will have to send a new valid AEO. Please check the following link and post where another person has been asked for new AEO when his last one expired.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pakistan-applicants-waiting-for-medical-request-t58687.4725.html

Non university means you did not attend a university and its just a college you attended. There is nothing to worry about and its good news they gave you 79 points. How much points you calculated for yourself? Isn't it 79 ? They should not reduce your points.

The due date they put is in general for all and 1 year after date of receiving PER. Its not your BFD in any way. Just wait for your case to go in process.

Tell me on page 2 what are they?

Under ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:

Thanks
Thanks Brother,
I think with-out VO's requested letter Service Canada will not issue New Valid AEO, I will wait till VO request that.
btw i applied of caips on Jan and recvd after 44 days so i think i shd req new one next month

Under ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:not started
Security: not started
HIRV: blank
Criminality: not started
Org Crime: blank
Medical: not started
Misrepresentation: blank
Other Reqs: blank
Final: blank

Assigned To:blank
Assigned By:blank
Due Date:blank

and this was the NOTE at the end
Note:1
Created date :2011/09/02
Updated date: 2011/09/02
Restricted: No
Label: Eligibility
Office: CIO
Ministerial instruction 2 file reviewed by service delivery agent PA's file has been reviewed under arranged employment –SW-2 offer of arranged employment At 0,A or B
Skill level where applicable, letter issued by HRSDC, employer criteria met arranged employment consistent with requirements of subsection R82 (2)
Of IRPA on file MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 2 ELIBILTY CRITERIA MET. PA
Appears to have minimum of at least one year of continues full-time (or equivalent part-time)paid work experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0,A or B MINIMUM REQUIREMNTS APEAR TO BE MET.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file Educational Credentials/Transcripts on file if any additional adaptability points are indicated other than
Arranged employment, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have 67 or more points on selection grid to visa office for further assessment/decision letter emailed to address(es) on file

Notes: 2
Created date :2011/08/15
Updated date: 2011/08/15
Label: General

Test: UCI:******** Statutory Questions Additional Details : Created : 08/15/2011 14:56:38 Created by *****
Created at CIO COMPLETE WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS WAS NOT FURNISHED

A

ASMB

rKo said:
Assigned To:RC-6262
Assigned By:DA01121
Due Date:2012/09-02
Hi rKo,
Under my APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT it is all blank. I am worried why is my file not assigned to anybody.
Did you send your PCC (police clearence cerificates) along with your application?
If YES, under CRIMINALITY and sub heading POLICE CERTIFICATES is there a 0 (zero), or what does it say?

Also do you have anything mentioned under SECONDARY OFFICE(S). In my case it is created on 21 May 2010 by SADMIN and RC Code is 6262, but I am wondering why is this appearing in my GCMS notes, because I have applied only in July 2011 and this update is almost 1 yr ago. Puzzled.

Also to let you know, under FEES, I notice Updated date 04 Feb 2012 By CONV_ADMIN and it relates to RPRF.
Do you have this also?

ASMB

A

ASMB

cocknbull said:
Assigned To:
Assigned By:
Due Date:
Hi Cocknbull,
What is the information for you under APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT?
Do you have the same Assigned To and By like rKo?
Thanks,
ASMB

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi rKo,
Under my APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT it is all blank. I am worried why is my file not assigned to anybody.
Did you send your PCC (police clearence cerificates) along with your application?
If YES, under CRIMINALITY and sub heading POLICE CERTIFICATES is there a 0 (zero), or what does it say?

Also do you have anything mentioned under SECONDARY OFFICE(S). In my case it is created on 21 May 2010 by SADMIN and RC Code is 6262, but I am wondering why is this appearing in my GCMS notes, because I have applied only in July 2011 and this update is almost 1 yr ago. Puzzled.

Also to let you know, under FEES, I notice Updated date 04 Feb 2012 By CONV_ADMIN and it relates to RPRF.
Do you have this also?

ASMB
hi asmb, I never sumbited PCC with my application and crimility shows 0, and about secondry office omg exactly same 21 may,2010 btw I thought this is my priviews application process date, cus I remember exactly 21 may,2010 my file gone in process than rejected on july, my officer was david sidman , am at my work now not getting time to check will send u the details when am back home...

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hay dear asmb I am really realy sorry! I think I mixed up, I changed the details.............sorry I didn't saw it in second page I was confused. I modefied the details . Under ASSESSMENTS

Due Date:blank.

A

ASMB

rKo said:
Hay dear asmb I am really realy sorry! I think I mixed up, I changed the details.............sorry I didn't saw it in second page I was confused. I modefied the details
Due Date:blank.
No worries rKo,
The notes are so long and repetitive information under many headings, it's an easy mistake to happen.
I am typing my relevant details from the GCMS notes where I have doubts and will post it on a new thread to seek inputs from others.
Hopefully the comments from various members will help others as well.
ASMB

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rKo said:
Thanks Brother,
I think with-out VO's requested letter Service Canada will not issue New Valid AEO, I will wait till VO request that.
btw i applied of caips on Jan and recvd after 44 days so i think i shd req new one next month

Under ASSESSMENTS

Due Date:blank

and this was the NOTE at the end
Note:1
Created date :2011/09/02
Updated date: 2011/09/02
Label: Eligibility
Ministerial instruction 2 file reviewed by service delivery agent PA's file has been reviewed under arranged employment –SW-2 offer of arranged employment At 0,A or B
Skill level where applicable, letter issued by HRSDC, employer criteria met arranged employment consistent with requirements of subsection R82 (2)
Of IRPA on file MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 2 ELIBILTY CRITERIA MET. PA
Appears to have minimum of at least one year of continues full-time (or equivalent part-time)paid work experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0,A or B MINIMUM REQUIREMNTS APEAR TO BE MET.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file Educational Credentials/Transcripts on file if any additional adaptability points are indicated other than
Arranged employment, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have 67 or more points on selection grid to visa office for further assessment/decision letter emailed to address(es) on file

Notes: 2
Created date :2011/08/15
Updated date: 2011/08/15
Label: General

Test: UCI:******** Statutory Questions Additional Details : Created : 08/15/2011 14:56:38 Created by *****
Created at CIO COMPLETE WORK EXPERIENCE DETAILS WAS NOT FURNISHED
Hi!

Yes dear wait for them to ask you to send new AEO. From above it looks nothing for you has started so far except initial approval at CIO stage. Wait for your case to go in process. No BFD can be seen from above except due date of exactly one year after receiving PER. Your notes are similar to ASMB. Thanks