+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one's Address disappeared today 27th January 2012??

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ASMB said:
Hi cocknbull,
I just received my GCMS notes and everything says "Not Started". My file is simply gathering dust at the London office.
I was looking for this BFD but could not find such a term. Is it mentioned as something else in GCMS, and it is under which heading?
Thanks,
ASMB
Sometimes, it is not worth ordering GCMS as there will be nothing on it.
*Mandie*

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Here's an exciting story. guyz, u should definitely read this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-immigrants-are-the-%E2%80%98hidden-homeless-t100614.0.html

" ................. Anthony Rosario, his wife and three adult children shared a two-bedroom apartment in Scarborough when they first came from Bangladesh in 1998...................."

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
mute_man said:
Here's an exciting story. guyz, u should definitely read this.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-immigrants-are-the-%E2%80%98hidden-homeless-t100614.0.html

" ................. Anthony Rosario, his wife and three adult children shared a two-bedroom apartment in Scarborough when they first came from Bangladesh in 1998...................."

mute_man why do u find this post soo exciting!!! it does not give positive feel and hope...
that is why capt qorax even said it is up to each and evryone how they perceive things.....

and how to change things... u are starting a nEgative vibration... we dun need that we feel tensed as itis already!! IT is Good Friday ......

Happy Good Friday to u...
and mywish is MR and PPR for all of us waiting:)

STay Positve and Healthy Guys

toronto1969

Aug 31, 2011
Finally today my day has also come to write on this forum that after nearly three long years,that I too have got my PR visas. It had been a long roller coaster ride. At times it looked I was out of it, but due to the support of the forum members I was able to go through it. I am thankful to each one of them, and especially Qorax the invisible but always helping hand through his correct guidance. I am also thankfull tto CHC and the visa officer .I pray to GOD that all the members should get their PR at the earliest so as realize their dreams.This event in my life shall always be cherished.

Adieu. GOD Bless us all.

Regards

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
toronto1969 said:
Finally today my day has also come to write on this forum that after nearly three long years,that I too have got my PR visas. It had been a long roller coaster ride. At times it looked I was out of it, but due to the support of the forum members I was able to go through it. I am thankful to each one of them, and especially Qorax the invisible but always helping hand through his correct guidance. I am also thankfull tto CHC and the visa officer .I pray to GOD that all the members should get their PR at the earliest so as realize their dreams.This event in my life shall always be cherished.

Adieu. GOD Bless us all.

Regards
Congrats brother.

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Hi cocknbull,
I just received my GCMS notes and everything says "Not Started". My file is simply gathering dust at the London office.
I was looking for this BFD but could not find such a term. Is it mentioned as something else in GCMS, and it is under which heading?
Thanks,
ASMB
Hi!

Look for some assignment date or due date on page 2 or in eligibility review. Are there any notes of immigration officer? There must be some at the end where they talked about initial positive eligibility review at CIO stage. Look for notes.

Check this link it is helpful to read GCMS. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
hello

i send an enquiry to the london visa off on 21 march n did'nt get any reply till now i want to ask approx after how many days they reply ? shud i send enquiry again with the sub urgent?

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi roomie,
within 28 working days they will respond to your query.
it may be call or email reeply.
wait for some more time....

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
toronto1969 said:

Adieu. GOD Bless us all.

Regards

Congratulations

A

ASMB

cocknbull said:
Hi!

Look for some assignment date or due date on page 2 or in eligibility review. Are there any notes of immigration officer? There must be some at the end where they talked about initial positive eligibility review at CIO stage. Look for notes.

Check this link it is helpful to read GCMS. Thanks
Thanks Cocknbull,
That was quite an effort typing all the GCMS notes. Well done mate!
Yes there is a due date under the heading ADMISIBILITY and under sub headings SECURITY, CRIMINALITY, MEDICAL which is exactly 1 year from Created Date, that is why I feel it is an automatic entry feild and not related to Bring Forward Date. In that case my file will only reach a visa officers desk on 12 Oct 2012. Hope this is not true.

I notice that under CRIMINALITY there is a mention of POLICE CERTIFICATES, but it reads 0 (zero). However, I did submit my PCC alongwith the application. Could it mean that they did not record this fact, or, will it be entered when the visa officer checks it?

Yes there are notes from the CIO which is basically all the info submitted by me in the application, nothing about next process date or deadline. It mentions, AEO on file, IELTS, Educational transcripts, etc. Here also there is no mention about the PCC being on file.

Do you know what does HIRV mean?
I wonder how applications that have reached after my RBVO date to London are getting processed, but others like me are still on Not Started status.

ASMB

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASMB said:
Thanks Cocknbull,
That was quite an effort typing all the GCMS notes. Well done mate!
Yes there is a due date under the heading ADMISIBILITY and under sub headings SECURITY, CRIMINALITY, MEDICAL which is exactly 1 year from Created Date, that is why I feel it is an automatic entry feild and not related to Bring Forward Date. In that case my file will only reach a visa officers desk on 12 Oct 2012. Hope this is not true.

I notice that under CRIMINALITY there is a mention of POLICE CERTIFICATES, but it reads 0 (zero). However, I did submit my PCC alongwith the application. Could it mean that they did not record this fact, or, will it be entered when the visa officer checks it?

Yes there are notes from the CIO which is basically all the info submitted by me in the application, nothing about next process date or deadline. It mentions, AEO on file, IELTS, Educational transcripts, etc. Here also there is no mention about the PCC being on file.

Do you know what does HIRV mean?
I wonder how applications that have reached after my RBVO date to London are getting processed, but others like me are still on Not Started status.

ASMB
Hi ASMB!

Tell me on page 2 what are they under PNC INFORMATION

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility
Security
HIRV
Criminality
Org Crime
Medical
Misrepresentation
Other Reqs
Final

then under this is PAPER FILE

then under that APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned to.
Assigned by.
what is due date there if you have any? This is your BFD as I got 30/4/12 there.

Do you have created dated, created by, updated date, updated by, status. passed, due date. some future date in your security, criminality, ? If yes they both are completed and thats good news. They are your back ground checks. The police certificate you submitted is the one showing as your criminality being 1 and it is ok and valid. They have your PCC don't worry.

I think you are talking about POLICE CERTIFICATES 0 under CRIMINAL HISTORY. That should be 0 and it doesn't show your PCC is not on file. Ignore that.

In your notes by Immigration officer read them properly if he has any concerns like has he mentioned Ielts verified online ?, Educational transcripts on file appears in order ? comments about your AEO, About education in my notes he has written following institutions all on Naric..my university etc means he is satisfied..NARIC is their some coded term. Notes about your previous work experience etc ...

As you are not in process yet so visa officer at London hasn't seen your file yet so not much information is available in notes. Wait for that. Thanks

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
moyrzg said:
mute_man why do u find this post soo exciting!!! it does not give positive feel and hope...
that is why capt qorax even said it is up to each and evryone how they perceive things.....
and how to change things... u are starting a nEgative vibration... we dun need that we feel tensed as itis already!! IT is Good Friday ......
dude, don't mind me saying this, but why do people always try to judge things that are not in your hands or anywhere near them??!! 8) I really didn't see anything negative out there, and Captain qorax made that very clear, but do u really think there's a negative vibe out there [before saying YES, plz checkout my signature time line :-[]?? this forum is for sharing peoples thoughts and values, isn't it?? sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling.
Bonne Nuit!!

Jul 21, 2011
moyrzg said:

agreed

roomi24

Star Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 january 2011
AOR Received.
june 13 2011
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
12 march 2013 expied on 12 marc 2014
Passport Req..
waiting
sksec103 said:
Hi roomie,
within 28 working days they will respond to your query.
it may be call or email reeply.
wait for some more time....
thank u sksec103 :)

moyrzg

Jun 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-11 received by MIKE on 08-07-11
Doc's Request.
BD encashed as per email 18aug2011
Nomination.....
2nd Mail Aor by singapore v.o --- 24 oct 2011
AOR Received.
1st PER RECEIVED 4TH OCTOBER
IELTS Request
submitted with application:GENERAL
File Transfer...
ECAS: We Started Processing on.October 24,2012
Med's Request
medical results have been received on ecas as of 3pm 28jan 2013
Med's Done....
medical done nov 22 sent to manila embassy dec 13
mute_man said:
dude, don't mind me saying this, but why do people always try to judge things that are not in your hands or anywhere near them??!! 8) I really didn't see anything negative out there, and Captain qorax made that very clear, but do u really think there's a negative vibe out there [before saying YES, plz checkout my signature time line :-[]?? this forum is for sharing peoples thoughts and values, isn't it?? sorry if I hurt anyone's feeling.
Bonne Nuit!!
mute_man said:
Bonne Nuit!!

I am sorry mute_man I did not know what u were implying by asking all to read.

sorry again:) IM not a dude..
hehe.
anyway we have the same NOC have u done the PEBC accreditation?