Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
karachi said:
Hi, one of my freind got nomination although he got 4 band in ielts. well SK when you submit your paper to london embassy.?
Infact I did not receive this letter. This letter was received by some other person on an other forum so I pasted here for information of the others

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
SK,
Yes, my friend and me also got the requiremnt of language proficincy proof (test result in orginal) total 3-applicant got this requirments, even one is asked to provide the proof of job in SK . the applicant was under family streem

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
jharna said:
SK,
Yes, my friend and me also got the requiremnt of language proficincy proof (test result in orginal) total 3-applicant got this requirments, even one is asked to provide the proof of job in SK . the applicant was under family streem
jharna when you asked?

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
jharna said:
Oh, my nephew told me this morning. letter is dated 7th July, received yesterday
Thanks jharna for your reply and keep update us :D

ashuanu

Jul 10, 2010
hey PNP u must have job offer from dat prov. or not?
if yes how u guys arrange dat letter plz tell me
i m going 2 canada next 4 2 yr course n my wife going wid me on open work permit,
plz let me know
thx

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
ashuanu said:
hey PNP u must have job offer from dat prov. or not?
if yes how u guys arrange dat letter plz tell me
i m going 2 canada next 4 2 yr course n my wife going wid me on open work permit,
plz let me know
thx
I am under family stream program, so there is no need for job offer for my case..

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
Today one of my relative got his file back..In his letter cic london say that you didn't pay right fees. he paid $550 for him and his wife and $150 for his child...

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
How come you did not double check the processing fee. $550 for you, 550 for wife and 150 for son.
How long did they keep the file.
You better attach all relavent docs, if missing

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
jharna said:
How come you did not double check the processing fee. $550 for you, 550 for wife and 150 for son.
How long did they keep the file.
You better attach all relavent docs, if missing
\
2 months.. I think we had to pay processing fees only but now i realize that we also have to pay ROPRF along with processing fees. also one document is missing ( i forget to tell you before) :'(
HE JUST TOLD ME NOW HE PAID
550 APPLICANT
550 WIFE
150 FOR CHILD

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no, ROPR is not necessary at the time of application... i did not pay it and got medical.. now i am asked to pay this fee...

basically the husband and wife has to be 550 CAD each... also you need to send the draft in CAD and not USD....

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx

karachi said:
\
2 months.. I think we had to pay processing fees only but now i realize that we also have to pay ROPRF along with processing fees. also one document is missing ( i forget to tell you before) :'(
HE JUST TOLD ME NOW HE PAID
550 APPLICANT
550 WIFE
150 FOR CHILD

khanzada

Star Member
Jun 26, 2010
hi jharma,

please let me know i applied in cic london office this month with confirm job offer letter from the saskatchewan employer, is ur friend got the letter and cic london still need to prove the IELTS requirement. plz update here if they neeed IELTs for thos who got job offer letter SINP under family member , reply reallly apprerciated

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
.hi Khanzada,
In fact my friend has not got any job letter from Sask.employer, yet. but I am sure under skilled worker catagory, IELTS is the required. If you have job letter and applying under family catagory then Proof of language profeciency is required (not specifically IELTS) BUT depends on the officer. What docs satisfy his questions

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Khanzada sahab,
do you mind to share some possible information on how to get job letter from Sask employer.
My friend is looking for. He has Canadian work experiece.
thanks

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS is not require according to SINP website for reference you can visit the SINP immigration website and check the general question.

SINP web site clealy mention in general questions that you can prove your english language requirement from one of the following.

How can I meet the language requirements?

If you were educated in a country where the first language is English you may not need additional proof of your language ability. If your first language is not English you must prove your English language ability with one of the following:

SINP 500-8 Affidavit of English Language Ability
If you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer, they must complete this form to verify that you have language skills necessary to do the job;
Education/training documents that demonstrate you have attended education institutions where the language of instruction was English/French and show the length of the program;
Language testing results that equal a score of six or greater on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
Certificates of English/French Language training with a letter that shows the length of the program; or
Employment references with English/French as the principal language of communication.

So if any one who is receiving the letter from the CIC office in London or any other visa office asking about IELTS they can contact to the SINP Manager Mr.David Li or Tracy and mention them the above link of requirement of SINP according to their website or application guide. we should contact to SINP office to Solve this Issue. Thanks and good luck with immigration Process.