+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if you are called for an interview and they sense your urduized english they can ask for ielts.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no point in contacting the SINP office. The CIC officer has right to ask for any thing if he has doubts in your ability on settlement in Canada, even if you are already nominated....

auhassan said:
IELTS is not require according to SINP website for reference you can visit the SINP immigration website and check the general question.

SINP web site clealy mention in general questions that you can prove your english language requirement from one of the following.

How can I meet the language requirements?

If you were educated in a country where the first language is English you may not need additional proof of your language ability. If your first language is not English you must prove your English language ability with one of the following:

SINP 500-8 Affidavit of English Language Ability
If you have a job offer from a Saskatchewan employer, they must complete this form to verify that you have language skills necessary to do the job;
Education/training documents that demonstrate you have attended education institutions where the language of instruction was English/French and show the length of the program;
Language testing results that equal a score of six or greater on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
Certificates of English/French Language training with a letter that shows the length of the program; or
Employment references with English/French as the principal language of communication.

So if any one who is receiving the letter from the CIC office in London or any other visa office asking about IELTS they can contact to the SINP Manager Mr.David Li or Tracy and mention them the above link of requirement of SINP according to their website or application guide. we should contact to SINP office to Solve this Issue. Thanks and good luck with immigration Process.

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

How much funds do i need to for PROOF OF FUNDS, do i have to proof through Bank statement..and how do i have to proof that you meet the requirements of the job
plzz help

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asad123 said:
Dear All,

How much funds do i need to for PROOF OF FUNDS, do i have to proof through Bank statement..and how do i have to proof that you meet the requirements of the job
plzz help
Number of Family Members - Funds Required (in Canadian dollars not pakistani rupees)
1 - $11,086
2 - $13,801
3 - $16,967
4 - $20,599
5 - $23,364
6 - $26,350
7 or more - $29,337

If you are carrying more than C$10,000, tell a Canadian official when you arrive in Canada. If you do not tell an official, you may be fined or put in prison. These funds could be in the form of:

•cash
•securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills) or
•negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bankers’ drafts, cheques, travellers’ cheques or money orders).

You do not have to show that you have these funds if you have arranged employment in Canada.

Skilled workers and professionals: Who can apply—Arranged employment
If you have an offer of permanent employment from a Canadian employer, it can improve your chances of having your federal skilled worker application approved.

Depending on your circumstances, the requirements for a valid offer of employment are different.

1) If you are currently working in Canada:

•your current employer must have made an offer to give you a permanent job if you are accepted as a federal skilled worker, and
•your temporary work permit must be valid both when you apply for a permanent resident visa and when the visa is issued.
In addition:

•your work permit must have been confirmed by Human Resources and Social Development Canada (HRSDC) through a positive labour market opinion or
•you must be in a category that is exempt from an Arranged Employment Opinion
in order for your offer of employment to be valid.

2) In all other cases:

You must not be working in Canada and you either

•do not have a valid work permit or
•you have a work permit, but your circumstances are different from those described in the first example.
In this case, the offer of employment is valid if your prospective employer

•has made an offer to hire you on an indeterminate basis if you are accepted as a federal skilled worker, and
•has obtained a positive Arranged Employment Opinion from HRSDC
and you

•meet all required Canadian licensing or regulatory standards associated with the job.
Note: You cannot arrange for an HRSDC confirmation of a job offer. Your employer must do this.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Pls. suggest
I sponsored my family member and being family representative I showed settlement funds in my account in Sask.
would it be enough if I send only my bank statement to CIC London to satisfy their query.
- Have anybody gone through the medical. How much is the fee in total (including Dr's fee, couriers charges, Xrays etc...)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
MINIMUM IELTS score REQUIREMENT

can anybody let me know the minimum IELTS score for SINP applicants required by london embassy

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear AlbertaGovernor,

Thanks alot man..i m single and apply for myself only. 500$ or enough form me as bank statement? i have job offer letter of 7-Eleven but in work permit Application check list they want Proof of Funds. wt u suggest me to do...

anayya

Star Member
Aug 1, 2010
plz plz
can u tell me what is minimum ielts requirement for sinp, which cic visa officer asking for....actually my sister got 4 band ielis although she has repeated 2 times...she has applied as skilled worker with job offer.....plz tell me is 4 band is sufficient or not..if not wht is minimum requirement for sinp which cic visa officer needs to se...
thanx....kindly help me if some one really knows it
regards

KHG

Jul 10, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received at CIO 21-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
LOA dated 28-May-2014
AOR Received.
23-Oct-2014
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
23-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
10-Mar-2015.. Docs sent to LVo via fedex, received on March 30 2015
Interview........
Decision Made: 17-June-15
Passport Req..
Request received: 10-June-15; passports sent: 12-June-15
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2015
LANDED..........
19-Aug-2015
pls guys thoz who hv got job offer from sas can tell me the details i.e. how did they apply....address of the site and their own profession... and how long did it take to find a job ??? .plsss guide me as i m also looking for the same..

jugnoo

Aug 8, 2010
can anybody let me know the minimum IELTS score for SINP applicants required by london embassy

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
jugnoo said:
Probably 6.0 band

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have contacted with the Managers for SINP. Mr. David Li and Ms. Tracy, they are trying to solve the issue of IELTS, this is not the requirment for SINP if the person is fulfilling the Language Proficiency By other means. My suggestion for those who received IELTS result to submitt to CHC London, those applicant should contact with Mr. David Li or Tracy and attached the scan copy of the Letter from CHC London. here are the e mail address for mailing.

tracy.davies@gov.sk.ca
david.li@gov.sk.ca

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
snip did interview from my employer if he still ready to offer the job and pay benefits etc on 8 June 2010 applied Jan 2010 for snip family . officer told my employer that she is going to send the case to manager any one gone through same experience ? how long will it take to get nomination ?

thanks

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
babloo said:
snip did interview from my employer if he still ready to offer the job and pay benefits etc on 8 June 2010 applied Jan 2010 for snip family . officer told my employer that she is going to send the case to manager any one gone through same experience ? how long will it take to get nomination ?

thanks
about one month

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hi everybody,

Which bank have you guys used for the bank draft in Pakistan? Please give me options for the fee draft?

Thanks