Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Hello auhassan,

have you heard back anything from SINP Manager regarding IELTS requirement?

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Hi everybody,

Which bank have you guys used for the bank draft in Pakistan? Please give me options for the fee draft?

Thanks

hasse

May 11, 2010
yeah that's right

hey !

I am also from Pakistan and applied under sinp nominee. my docs were delivered to London on may 10,2010 but till today there is no response from them no file no or any acknowledgment from CIC London which is quite frustrating ? i am also a salaried person but you can ask your cousin to send you his back
color=blue][/color] statement because it will be him who is your supporting member ? so check with him as well.

congrats and good luck for the turning point of your life.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey !

I am also from Pakistan and applied under sinp nominee. my docs were delivered to London on may 10,2010 but till today there is no response from them no file no or any acknowledgment from CIC London which is quite frustrating ? i am also a salaried person but you can ask your cousin to send you his back
color=blue][/color] statement because it will be him who is your supporting member ? so check with him as well.

congrats and good luck for the turning point of your life. ]

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
chaudri786 said:
Hi everybody,

Which bank have you guys used for the bank draft in Pakistan? Please give me options for the fee draft?

Thanks
You may go to western union and ask them to make bank draft

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
hasse said:
hey !

congrats and good luck for the turning point of your life. ]
My relative's document receive at 20 may and he also did not get any acknowledgment etc..

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, anybody who submitted additional docs to london after AOR got response from london?

i submitted the additional documents (proof and source of funds, relationship, landing fee ) and medical in last week of july...

good luck to all..

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
bad news snip or any provincial category are just lucky that they got medical or visa narrow escape form skilled visa assessment

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)
Review for decision

Your application will undergo a detailed review by a visa officer. The officer will consider all the information and documentation you have provided, and will assess it against current selection standards for skilled worker immigrants.[/u

its politics bullshit all provincial nomination people miss that link visa officer have right to see application even if its nominated from any province
to assess it against skilled worker immigration means

they can reject our applications not only because of ilets but due to any reason simply if they consider applicant can not settle properly in Canada

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you see this ops manual page # 9.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op07b-eng.pdf

there it is mentioned that the visa officer can reject on the basis of economic establishment.

please also see this link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pnp-case-refused-t43564.0.html

but Visa officer can not reject just like that. they will have to coordinate with the province who nominated before they makes the decision.

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
ainpfamily

any idea about allama iqbal open university degree in education with teaching experience in fedral school also if MA arabic from NIMAL ?

enough for visa officer or no value at all
i am expecting they will ask for ilets score i have job letter and 10 000 dollor to show with application

any one knows some good college in lahore to prepare ilets to get good score i already submited old ilets score 5.5 with application if u are on line at the moment please reply thanks

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure about the universities may be others will respond? if you have submitted the documents to cic london then you can just wait...they will any way give 60 days for the document submission.... they dint asked ielts from me but ask some others.

babloo said:
ainpfamily

any idea about allama iqbal open university degree in education with teaching experience in fedral school also if MA arabic from NIMAL ?

enough for visa officer or no value at all
i am expecting they will ask for ilets score i have job letter and 10 000 dollor to show with application

any one knows some good college in lahore to prepare ilets to get good score i already submited old ilets score 5.5 with application if u are on line at the moment please reply thanks

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
thats what i want to know if they did not ask from u ? but from others they need

there must be some criteria they don't work randomly .
do u have some professional degree or some multinational job experience

if one is true means , all those with simple BA MA degree and ordinary job experience should prepare for ilets

please let me know where u stand
thanks

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me and my wife both are MBA... also we submitted the ielts to alberta as part of nomination.. probably that is why they dint asked...

any ways,, i have also sent them ielts even whenthey did not asked... we had decent scores when we appeared in 2008..

babloo said:
thats what i want to know if they did not ask from u ? but from others they need

there must be some criteria they don't work randomly .
do u have some professional degree or some multinational job experience

if one is true means , all those with simple BA MA degree and ordinary job experience should prepare for ilets

please let me know where u stand
thanks

babloo

Star Member
Mar 8, 2010
Guide for provincial nominees (IMM P7000)

The application process

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EP79.asp

3. Decision

The officer will make a decision based on:

the number of points that you accumulate in the six factors, based on the documentation you submit with your application
your ability to meet the Required Funds amount for the size of your family
During the decision-making process, the officer may contact you if:

further documentation is required
a personal interview is required