+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talalzoni said:
I did my IELTS in Aug. 2008 with band 7. Would it still be acceptable? or i would need to go through a fresh exam? (just a query, I haven't asked for it)

wait if they ask you. i know a person whose file also transferred and he got medical london without ielts and funds request (they asked for updated police certificate though)

good luck.

smfaisal28

Nov 11, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
13-05-2017
Med's Request
29-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Assalam-olae-kum, All
Do I need to show proof of Funds with Job Offer from Sask at CHC-London stage? I am applying thru a cosultant here from khi , charging $15,000 for PNP with Job

Regards
Faisal

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
smfaisal28 said:
Assalam-olae-kum, All
Do I need to show proof of Funds with Job Offer from Sask at CHC-London stage? I am applying thru a cosultant here from khi , charging $15,000 for PNP with Job

Regards
Faisal
There are multiple categories of Sask Immigration. So if you are apply in skilled worker category of sask then you don,t need a bank statement. but if you show a net worth equal to 4 million rupess for getting 5 points and if this net worth inlude a bank balance, then yes you will need to show bank statement for more detail you may visit http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-400-1/

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
ainpfamily said:
wait if they ask you. i know a person whose file also transferred and he got medical london without ielts and funds request (they asked for updated police certificate though)

good luck.
Thanks alot ainpfamily and shan bhai. I will keep you informed with my updates.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All.
Is there anybody who received PPR from chc london in feb or march? i did my medicals in jan and am a quebec selected applicant.
May Allah help us all

mibaloch2000

Jul 16, 2010
Balochistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian High Commission Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear lhr_montral,

I have done my medical on august 30 and after four months i received ppr email on december 22, 2010, it will take around 3 to 4 months for ppr request.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mibaloch2000 said:
Dear lhr_montral,

I have done my medical on august 30 and after four months i received ppr email on december 22, 2010, it will take around 3 to 4 months for ppr request.
Dear MiBaloch,
Thanks for your reply and did you receive the email from CHC london and then from CHC Isb? Please tell me your complete timeline.
May Allah Help us all

kfzmm

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
UAE Pakistani expat need of certified true copy.

I am currently residing in Dubai. I am applying as Quebec selected skilled worker and with regard to certified true copy I am confused. Should it be done frm Pak (notary public)which is difficult or should it b thru Pak consulate in Dubai.

Pak consulate in Dubai is pathetic as they dnt answer well. I took photocopies along with the originals but they refused to certify and said we need to do it by Pak only with ministry of forign affairs

What about certificates done in UAE as consulate person refused.

I am utterly confused.

Second about French language, how much Imp role will it play if I am already qualifying without knowledge of French?

I would like to confirm That for UAE, quebec office wrt to QSW class is Damascus.

Useful info will b much appreciate.

Thanks.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kfzmm said:
UAE Pakistani expat need of certified true copy.

I am currently residing in Dubai. I am applying as Quebec selected skilled worker and with regard to certified true copy I am confused. Should it be done frm Pak (notary public)which is difficult or should it b thru Pak consulate in Dubai.

Pak consulate in Dubai is pathetic as they dnt answer well. I took photocopies along with the originals but they refused to certify and said we need to do it by Pak only with ministry of forign affairs

What about certificates done in UAE as consulate person refused.

I am utterly confused.

Second about French language, how much Imp role will it play if I am already qualifying without knowledge of French?

I would like to confirm That for UAE, quebec office wrt to QSW class is Damascus.

Useful info will b much appreciate.

Thanks.
Dear kfzmm
I dont know about your first question but you must know french at the time of interview, i had my interview in abu dhabi and the immigration officer spoke french in it and i did 6 levels of french alongwith delf A1 and A2.
May Allah help us all

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
Dear All

I have been nominated in PNP in July 2010 and I have submitted my application in London office on Nov 2010. So far I have not received any acknowledgment from London Office. On website, I noticed processing time of application in CIC London as 10 months but my understanding is that it covers all the processes including issuance of immigrant visa. Please advice about time line.

By the way, I have applied in Enterpreneurship category.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
SASKENTP said:
Dear All

I have been nominated in PNP in July 2010 and I have submitted my application in London office on Nov 2010. So far I have not received any acknowledgment from London Office. On website, I noticed processing time of application in CIC London as 10 months but my understanding is that it covers all the processes including issuance of immigrant visa. Please advice about time line.

By the way, I have applied in Enterpreneurship category.
i applied in end of may and get medical request in November
almost in 6 months you may get in April or May

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karachi said:
Dear Karachi.
Did you get PPR? I have done my medicals in Jan 2011.
May Allah Help us all

SASKENTP

Mar 10, 2011
Dear Karachi

Thanks for the advice. May I ask your category in PNP?

Thanks

Note: Dear S.K, please let me know what do you want to know about the program. All the details are on website however if you have any specific enquiry let me know through forum. Thanks

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
karachi said:
My file was transferred to London in September 2010 and I received reply from them that the Case will be reviewed within next 3 weeks. I applied in October 2008 and file transferred in September 2010.

Thanks for your Quick Note SASKENTP