+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Hello hasse,

can u pls share ur timeline, when u have submitted all ur doc to CHC in uk, after how long have u got ur medical request.

hasse said:
hey there

i have also sent my medical and paid the fee to CHC London/all my docs were delivered at the office on Nov 3rd but still no reply as its been more than 3 1/2 months have passed by.
keeping my fingers crossed to me and to all waiting to have a good future.

Take care.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All.
I have also submitted my medicals, RPRF, PCC and updated forms to CHC london in Feb 2011. What do you guys think how much time do they take to issue the PPR.
May Allah Help us all

sma6603

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Deears

i have sent all my doc based on their requirement on 27Of oct 2010 but as of yet no news, &seems that still i am in normal processing time

take care

lhr_montreal said:
Dear All.
I have also submitted my medicals, RPRF, PCC and updated forms to CHC london in Feb 2011. What do you guys think how much time do they take to issue the PPR.
May Allah Help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
hi there

my docs were delivered on 2nd of Nov 2010 but till date there is no response from CHC London and it will be 4month this week without any response.

so just sit back and relax and pray to GOD.

ifffi

Jul 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-11-2008
Nomination.....
21-05-2010
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
15-03-2011
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
25-11-2011
hasse said:
hi there

my docs were delivered on 2nd of Nov 2010 but till date there is no response from CHC London and it will be 4month this week without any response.

so just sit back and relax and pray to GOD.
They recieved my documents by hune 28 2010, still waitng for medical....so we have to wait.....

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
DEAR friends
i just received a e mail from CHC London in which they requst me to send following docoments:

*Proof of the money you indicate being available for you to settle in Canada. source of the money.
*A full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada.
*Proof of your English language proficiency.There are two approved organisations for the English language testing: the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) and the Canadian International Language Proficiency Index Program CELPIP test (www.lpi.ubc.ca).
*Proof that your relatives have been residing in Canada.

they did't send me request for medical or PR fee. is it possible that they sent me request for medical and PR fee by post in same date?
and they required ielts through British council.i already done it through AEO so now i am confused,
wt i do? my ielts result is Listning 6 Speaking 6 Writing 5 and reading 3.5.
friends pls tell me is this letter a good news for me? and also give me idea about ielts...?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi...

have they given you file number in the email? generally they sent medical by post with original documents... just wait for a few days .. may be they also sent those..

other things they ask almost same to every applicant. regarding ielts, i would suggest you write to them if they accept AEO too...

good luck.

shan_e_haider said:
DEAR friends
i just received a e mail from CHC London in which they requst me to send following docoments:

*Proof of the money you indicate being available for you to settle in Canada. source of the money.
*A full and detailed explanation from you of how you will become economically established in Canada.
*Proof of your English language proficiency.There are two approved organisations for the English language testing: the British Council IELTS test (www.ielts.org) and the Canadian International Language Proficiency Index Program CELPIP test (www.lpi.ubc.ca).

they did't send me request for medical or PR fee. is it possible that they sent me request for medical and PR fee by post in same date?
and they required ielts through British council.i already done it through AEO so now i am confused,
friends pls tell me is this letter a good news for me? and also give me idea about ielts...?

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shan_e_haider said:
DEAR friends

Try your best to get 6 or more bands

asad123

May 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOA shan_e_haider,

did u submits ur IELTS reult of AEO? why they are not accepting AEO as they didnt mentioned anything like that before, i also submit my IELTS AEO result to CHC London my band is 6 but still now i didnt get any reply from them. Its so disappointing plz tell me did u submit ur IELTS result of AEO and how much time he ask to u to submit ur IELTS result????? and do u also have a permanent job offer? plz plz plz share

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
asad123 said:
AOA shan_e_haider,

did u submits ur IELTS reult of AEO? why they are not accepting AEO as they didnt mentioned anything like that before, i also submit my IELTS AEO result to CHC London my band is 6 but still now i didnt get any reply from them. Its so disappointing plz tell me did u submit ur IELTS result of AEO and how much time he ask to u to submit ur IELTS result????? and do u also have a permanent job offer? plz plz plz share
The agencies designated to conduct these tests are:

English (IELTS)

•The University of Cambridge, Local Examination Syndicate
•Education Australia; and
•The British Council
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/language-testing.asp#tphp idtphp
hope this will help you

R

rahrah

karachi said:
The agencies designated to conduct these tests are:

English (IELTS)

•The University of Cambridge, Local Examination Syndicate
•Education Australia; and
•The British Council
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/language-testing.asp#tphp idtphp
hope this will help you
CHC required IELTS , it not a matter from where you have done, i mean AEO or British Council, the matter is the score band and it should not be older than two years

talalzoni

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl/Lnd
NOC Code......
Family Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Doc's Request.
4-01-2010
Nomination.....
4-01-2010
AOR Received.
17-03-2010
IELTS Request
20-02-2010/Filed
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
rahrah said:
CHC required IELTS , it not a matter from where you have done, i mean AEO or British Council, the matter is the score band and it should not be older than two years
I did my IELTS in Aug. 2008 with band 7. Would it still be acceptable? or i would need to go through a fresh exam? (just a query, I haven't asked for it)