+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Mrs.Asag said:
Sounds like your wife is getting a visa! Congratulations :)
Thanks Mrs.Asag for your reply. my problem is that her medical has already expired since January so i don't know why they kept her passport.

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbccanada said:
Thanks Mrs.Asag for your reply. my problem is that her medical has already expired since January so i don't know why they kept her passport.
They may ask for an updated medical exam. If this happens it will delay the PR visa.

Just see what they say. Have you heard anything yet?

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TGIF Everyone!

Any more updates on visas?

My status still hasn't changed. Still says "application received"

I am hoping this changes very soon!!!

SooMazi

Star Member
Sep 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
14-06-2013
File Transfer...
14-06-2013
Interview........
Waived In Process......: 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
21-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2014
LANDED..........
13-03-2014
Mrs.Asag said:
TGIF Everyone!

Me too Mrs.Asag!

When I checked the e-Cas system yesterday I saw that they updated my husband's mailing address. Before they had put his residential address in the system as his mailing address by mistake and we notified Ankara of the error in September (we never caught it sooner because we always just used the client ID number, not his file number). Anyway, good to know that they at least took notice of the Case Specific Inquiry we sent them AND made the changes for us to see. Hoping this means that they at least "opened" his file and did something in there.

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
Hi Mrs.Asag

maybe they are working on your application. but status always updating with delay. as i remember my status change 1 week after in-process date.

but as i see students visa spreadsheet, visa office working on student class visas because every working day i see a new ppr.

Mrs.Asag said:
TGIF Everyone!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl said:
Hi Mrs.Asag

maybe they are working on your application. but status always updating with delay. as i remember my status change 1 week after in-process date.

but as i see students visa spreadsheet, visa office working on student class visas because every working day i see a new ppr.
That is good for the students! I feel bad for students who miss classes because they can't get a visa! I think the embassy said those files are their #1 priority!

mis.mara

Oct 4, 2013
hi everyone, i have read all 66 pages since i apply. i apply in march 7 and in ankara they got in april 10. since then our statues has not been change. "application resived". i have contact to everyone i could. we have 2 month old baby, which my husband have not seen her. its really hard and have to watch my hubby how he contact with baby by skype. i know we are all in same boat. but does anyone knows how can i contact them? they are not answering any of my emails. once i called and they told me that about case they can not answer me and just hung up. so i am really worry and tired to wait it feels for ever. ;( my baby growth with out father. i am studding in university and i can not even go back. :( any advise? :( :( :( :( :(

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mis.mara said:
hi everyone, i have read all 66 pages since i apply. i apply in march 7 and in ankara they got in april 10. since then our statues has not been change. "application resived". i have contact to everyone i could. we have 2 month old baby, which my husband have not seen her. its really hard and have to watch my hubby how he contact with baby by skype. i know we are all in same boat. but does anyone knows how can i contact them? they are not answering any of my emails. once i called and they told me that about case they can not answer me and just hung up. so i am really worry and tired to wait it feels for ever. ;( my baby growth with out father. i am studding in university and i can not even go back. :( any advise? :( :( :( :( :(
It's only 7 months that you've been waiting, and there was a stike so you may have to wait a bit longer, unfortunately :(

Did you think about ordering the GCMS notes? Those will tell you what is happening with your file. You can order them online and I believe it takes 4 weeks to get them. There are a lot of threads about ordering GCMS notes on this forum!

deme

Feb 2, 2012
mis.mara said:
I am exactly same situation:( our daughter is 3 month old:((( I even do not know if they receive my application, in Ankara:(((((

mis.mara

Oct 4, 2013
he Mrs.Asag hoe can i do GCMS can you give a link? i know about strik but its realy hard to wait so long when in past it was taking only 6 month. :(

mis.mara

Oct 4, 2013
deme said:
I am exactly same situation:( our daughter is 3 month old:((( I even do not know if they receive my application, in Ankara:(((((
when did you apply? i understand you, with a baby its realy hard to be. hopully since the strike finish i have got some hope. :(

deme

Feb 2, 2012
mis.mara said:
when did you apply? i understand you, with a baby its realy hard to be. hopully since the strike finish i have got some hope. :(

My application has been forwarded in Ankara 26/06/2013, it is really hard, I can not anymore:(

deme

Feb 2, 2012
deme said:
My application has been forwarded in Ankara 26/06/2013, it is really hard, I can not anymore:(
I try to call in Ankara, send 10000000 emails every day but no reaction... It makes me crazy:(((((((((((((

mis.mara

Oct 4, 2013
deme said:
I try to call in Ankara, send 10000000 emails every day but no reaction... It makes me crazy:(((((((((((((
i knowww :( i tried it too. they never answering if its not something "special" like changing adress or adding other person in list. i dont know what i can do exept waiting forever. i hope in this month my application will go in process since they they have started working on sponsorship applications. wish you all luck. we realy need it :(

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is a thread that says how to order GCMS notes:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html