+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hi,

I have a question from you. My wife's application has changed to "Medical Received"; I was wondering if anyone of you knows how long after "Medical Received" it will be changed to "In Process"; and what exactly is the meaning of "Medical Received" ? I really appreciate if anyone gives me any types of feedback.

Thanks

Melisaa

Star Member
May 4, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 03 2013
AOR Received.
June 26 2013
File Transfer...
July 8 2013
Med's Done....
May 16 2013
Passport Req..
February 21 2014
SubZero_2 said:
Hi,

I have a question from you. My wife's application has changed to "Medical Received"; I was wondering if anyone of you knows how long after "Medical Received" it will be changed to "In Process"; and what exactly is the meaning of "Medical Received" ? I really appreciate if anyone gives me any types of feedback.

Thanks
It simply means Ankara has received your wife's medical results. It's an early stage of an application that is still to be reviewed further. Most Ankara applicants change to In Process after 2-6 months, could be less or more. Mine was received by Ankara in July but still not update on my e-Case

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl said:
good news again :)

Nazli after 19 month waiting, get PPR email yesterday.

this is show that officer work on Family immigration application again.
That is amazing news! 19 months is sooo long to wait!

Congratulations!!!

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Hi guys!

My application status does not change:( I received letter from CIC 3 months ago that I am eligible for sponsorship and my application has been forwarded in Ankara VO, now when I check application status it says Decision made,when I check my spouse status is says application received but date is when I sent it in Mississauga, I do not know Ankara received my application or not:((((((((( I can not wait anymore:mad: It makes me crazy:mad: please help me:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

SubZero_2

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Does it show Medical received in your spouse section?

deme said:
Hi guys!

My application status does not change:( I received letter from CIC 3 months ago that I am eligible for sponsorship and my application has been forwarded in Ankara VO, now when I check application status it says Decision made,when I check my spouse status is says application received but date is when I sent it in Mississauga, I do not know Ankara received my application or not:((((((((( I can not wait anymore: @ It makes me crazy: @ please help me:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

deme

Feb 2, 2012
No, just application received, and date is when application has been received in Mississauga (Canada )

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deme said:
No, just application received, and date is when application has been received in Mississauga (Canada )
When I didn't know if my file transferred or not, I called the 1-800 number. Some people mention that the queue is ridiculous but I was speaking with someone within 10 minutes and he informed me that my file was transferred to Turkey.

I would call if you're that worried.

deme

Feb 2, 2012
I just call in CIC office and agent told me that my application has been received at 8/07/2013 in Ankara, but online status does not show this:( Maybe my application is in process and I do not know:D:D:D

lboxixodl

Star Member
Feb 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
File Transfer...
21-01-2013 In Process......: 13-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-10-2012 2thMed's Done: 10-02-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2014
LANDED..........
17-04-2014
hi all

M.S BLD received PPR letter from Ankara.

Congratulation M.S BLD :)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deme said:
I just call in CIC office and agent told me that my application has been received at 8/07/2013 in Ankara, but online status does not show this:( Maybe my application is in process and I do not know:D:D:D
Don't worry about online status. Sometimes they don't update it right away.

The good news is that your application is in Ankara!

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lboxixodl said:
hi all

M.S BLD received PPR letter from Ankara.

Congratulation M.S BLD :)
Congrats! Wow, hopefully the PPR letters keep on coming :)

bbccanada

Jul 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
18-01-2017
File Transfer...
20-01-2017 in process Accra 02-02-2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
21-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2017
Hello guys, if the embassy hold your passport after interview does that means they will issue a visa? My wife attended interview on september 12 and they kept her passport and she was told she will here from them. Thanks in advance

deme

Feb 2, 2012
Mrs.Asag said:
Don't worry about online status. Sometimes they don't update it right away.

The good news is that your application is in Ankara!
[/qu

Thank you:)

Mrs.Asag

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbccanada said:
Hello guys, if the embassy hold your passport after interview does that means they will issue a visa? My wife attended interview on september 12 and they kept her passport and she was told she will here from them. Thanks in advance
Sounds like your wife is getting a visa! Congratulations :)

alico

Nov 4, 2012
Hi everybody,
I have question about how Ankara office grants PR when they re finalizing the case. They are currently ''in process'' for our family class sponsorship documents.
If they call for interview and if we pass;
a) Do they hold the passport and send it with visa or
b) Do they issue something like a COPR?
And,
If they decide to approve and vaiwe the interview,
a) do they send our adress a COPR or
b) do they send us Passport Request Letter?

or is it something that varies case to case? Based on your knowledge with Ankara, how do they usually complete their decision to grant PR?