+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ankara Visa Office Applicants Check in here! :)

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
It expires May 18th. I am not expecting anything on our side this week. Our next assignment due date from GCMS notes is March 24th (five month from the start of security check on Oct 24th). I will probably hear something on April if the process goes farther. But I hope to hear news from others. Manitobagirl was waiting for March 15th for the MP to get back to her. Lets see what this week brings.

Sara Joon said:
Hi
I was wondering when does your husbands medical will expire? I hope this week we get some good news

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
It expires May 18th. I am not expecting anything on our side this week. Our next assignment due date from GCMS notes is March 24th (five month from the start of security check on Oct 24th). I will probably hear something on April if the process goes farther. But I hope to hear news from others. Manitobagirl was waiting for March 15th for the MP to get back to her. Lets see what this week brings.
I have no idea when my husbands security check startedBut I don't think I'll be getting anything before April!! I tried so many time to link my account to my cic but didn't happen, so hopefully if you get something soon I'll be next

SMirio

Feb 25, 2017
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront - April 24, 2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It is so sad that I had been longest among you all waiting for my husband's visa, or some sort of request.

Our application was filed May 15, 2016

I am getting so frustrated. As three weeks ago I had sent a case specific enquiry as a sponsor to follow up on the case and I received an Irrevelant answer by an officer saying " We have verified the file of and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.

The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person."

We do not have a Representative and I am his wife! After waiting for so long this is the respond.

I wish all of us luck.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I know for GCMS notes we sent a consent form with husband signature but for case specific enquiry I haven't seen any consent form. I sent an enquiry on Feb 21st as well most probably they will reply back the same to me. Ask your husband to send the specific enquiry.

SMirio said:
It is so sad that I had been longest among you all waiting for my husband's visa, or some sort of request.

I am getting so frustrated. As three weeks ago I had sent a case specific enquiry as a sponsor to follow up on the case and I received an Irrevelant answer by an officer saying " We have verified the file of and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.

The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person."

We do not have a Representative and I am his wife! After waiting for so long this is the respond.

I wish all of us luck.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
There is a drop down button where it asks the relationship to applicant and you can select applicant but maybe they can track the computer ip so it is better that your husband fill it himself. I understand they wasted your time by this answer and they buy another 3 weeks time for themselves but ask your husband to do it right away and then wait and see what happens. Anyways they will not disclose security with him either but most of the info are his anyways (as this is more the applicant processing than sponsor approval)

Thanks for sharing this. I will see if I get any similar reply to my enquiry. I am frustrated with security, privacy and all these things.

SMirio said:

I wish all of us luck.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
for your myCIC thing have you tried sending a technical enquiry to the office in Canada the way I explained in the previous post?

Sara Joon said:
I have no idea when my husbands security check startedBut I don't think I'll be getting anything before April!! I tried so many time to link my account to my cic but didn't happen, so hopefully if you get something soon I'll be next

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
for your myCIC thing have you tried sending a technical enquiry to the office in Canada the way I explained in the previous post?
Yes, I will send them a request if I don't hear from them by the end of the month

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I was checking the applyabroad Persian forum today which is in PErsian Language. I cannot believe so many people from Nov already landed in Canada. It is so disappointing. Surprisingly I am not finding any successful husband case there though!!!

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Isn't this some sort of discrimination?! Don't women in Canada need their married life to start like the men? I wish we could do something about this. It is not fair at all!

Ahmelina23

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
June 1, 2016
File Transfer...
August 2, 2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Dec. 15, 2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
Feb. 5, 2018
LANDED..........
March 6, 2018
strength2 said:
Isn't this some sort of discrimination?! Don't women in Canada need their married life to start like the men? I wish we could do something about this. It is not fair at all!
I was checking the applyabroad Persian forum today which is in PErsian Language. I cannot believe so many people from Nov already landed in Canada. It is so disappointing. Surprisingly I am not finding any successful husband case there though!!!
I don't want it to sound like a discrimination but honestly wives in Canada need their husbands' support more than husbands in Canada from their wives if you know what I mean :(

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
yes I know what you mean exactly. I am going through the trouble. It is not discrimination only if we assume non-Canadian governments are somehow taking more time for men than women but if Canada is security-screening men more than women and allowing women to land in 3 months it is definitely a discrimination. What's the diff between men and women who both have similar working history in one country and no travel history. considering the facts that some of the husbands from this forum did not attend military, their other histories should be exactly similar to the women both working in the same country. Not all women are housewives.

Ahmelina23 said:
I don't want it to sound like a discrimination but honestly wives in Canada need their husbands' support more than husbands in Canada from their wives if you know what I mean :(

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
also considering the fact that women profession is at risk with taking short term or long term unpaid leave to be with her husband. Why should it be at risk after making 10 years of profession in Canada?! What is the diff between our profession and men?

strength2 said:
yes I know what you mean exactly. I am going through the trouble. It is not discrimination only if we assume non-Canadian governments are somehow taking more time for men than women but if Canada is security-screening men more than women and allowing women to land in 3 months it is definitely a discrimination. What's the diff between men and women who both have similar working history in one country and no travel history. considering the facts that some of the husbands from this forum did not attend military, their other histories should be exactly similar to the women both working in the same country. Not all women are housewives.

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
also considering the fact that women profession is at risk with taking short term or long term unpaid leave to be with her husband. Why should it be at risk after making 10 years of profession in Canada?! What is the diff between our profession and men?
I know right!! I checked too and everyone has landed from November and we are still waiting and they don't even bother yo update the site or reply to the emails, so disappointing

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
I tried to register in the forum but I did not get the activation email yet. Sarajoon If you are a member can you invite the sponsor wives to join canadavisa as well. there were one or two cases still waiting. Maybe one of them is you yourself there. Some of the topics were interesting. In one case they asked for proof of life insurance for spouse. I tried to get life insurance for my husband too through my work before but this is what my company replied

"for any benefit under the benefits plan, including optional life, critical illness and accident insurance, you must have provincial health care coverage. Therefore until your spouse has provincial health care coverage, he would not be eligible."

I don't know why Ankara asked for proof of life insurance in their case then!

If I am approved in the forum I will post couple of things there.

Sara Joon said:
I know right!! I checked too and everyone has landed from November and we are still waiting and they don't even bother yo update the site or reply to the emails, so disappointing

Sara Joon

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
Doc's Request.
25-10-2016
AOR Received.
25-06-2016
File Transfer...
02-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
strength2 said:
I tried to register in the forum but I did not get the activation email yet. Sarajoon If you are a member can you invite the sponsor wives to join canadavisa as well. there were one or two cases still waiting. Maybe one of them is you yourself there. Some of the topics were interesting. In one case they asked for proof of life insurance for spouse. I tried to get life insurance for my husband too through my work before but this is what my company replied

"for any benefit under the benefits plan, including optional life, critical illness and accident insurance, you must have provincial health care coverage. Therefore until your spouse has provincial health care coverage, he would not be eligible."

I don't know why Ankara asked for proof of life insurance in their case then!

If I am approved in the forum I will post couple of things there.

Azizam , when they sent me the form for my husbands travel history, they also asked for additional info they said to send more pictures and joint bank accounts and life insurance. Luckily we had joint bank account and life insurance in Iran so my husband asked the bank and insurance company they provide a English format and they sealed it as well so we send that as well.
I think they asked for this because we didn't have a big treditional wedding, we had a small ceremony , so they wanted to make sure that it's genuine.
I hope we get some news , we are so tiered of this,